Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1235934 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

No worry you try no be small grin
Lol... Thanks!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
everything you typed will take at least 5 years,i doubt if DC will wait that long.an injustice movie would have been perfect if DC built the hype especially since it started Dark themed movies

That's the problem shaa @bolded... But who knows. Anything can happen, after all DC movies yields the biggest income for WB in any given year any is released.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
SMUAG:

I will prefer "KINGDOM COME" to any story there is.
Kingdom come !!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Im sure you just love this crisis on infinite earths cos of its similarity with the endgame movie
how is endgame and crisis in infinite earths similar undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

We both know Movies don't usually follow the comics line to line even though they draw similarities from them sometimes.
[b]

1) If I'm to start the Injustice storyline as it stands in the DC universe at the moment, I will introduce a Joker movie.
Already, Batman, WonderWoman, Aquaman, Shazam, Flash, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Black Manta etc has been introduced. They will serve as the Insurgents.
- Do a Flash Standalone Movie
- Do a Cyborg movie

2) Introduce the Flash Point timeline... But here, the Legion of Doom and Joker will somehow trick Supes into killing Lois Lane after rescuing him from the US government while Aquaman and WonderWoman were busy destroying Europe over a squirmish.

3) When Supes realizes what he has done, he loses it. Probably tracks each member of the Legion of Doom and starts killing them off one after the other. He later declared War on the United States for their crimes against him and destroys every form of Military weapon capable of causing him harm. The United States is left defenceless and he forms an authoritarian and totalitarian government... Recruits people like Black Manta especially for his piracy, tracking and ruthless nature. His main task will be to track every Kryptonite on earth among other things.

4) Batman tries to reason with Supes but he almost incapacitates him as a warning to back off.
- Supes stops holding back.
5) Batman tries to get the Justice League together, but Aquaman and WonderWoman would not get back. Infact they specifically remind him he should have left Supes dead.
But they will get together when Supes destroys Aquaman and WonderWoman's homeland because they were hiding kryptonite there.
6) The first phase will end with All Justice League members on the run as Supes declare them wanted.

Lol... Just trying to paint a storyline or one of the ways in which an injustice movie can be achieved. Make una no laugh me o!!!
[/b]
comment resolved grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
SMUAG:

That is an interesting story. This one will take at least 10yrs+ to finish.
WB and DC has great source materials to draw from, why they are reluctant is anybody's guess!

Notable mentions - Harry Potter movies and The Lord of The Rings.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
comment resolved grin grin
Which one be comment resolved again this puny god?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

That is an interesting story. This one will take at least 10yrs+ to finish.
WB and DC has great source materials to draw from, why they are reluctant is anybody's guess!

Notable mentions - Harry Potter movies and The Lord of The Rings.
just sell DC to Disney and your wishes will be fulfilled grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
I don't care about who buys DC comics, I just want DC movies in the big screen as often!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
After Shazam....Plastic Man is the next lesser known DC character I want to see on big screen cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

I don't care about who buys DC comics, I just want DC movies in the big screen as often!
Disney can do that for you better
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
BlackManta:
After Shazam....Plastic Man is the next lesser known DC character I want to see on big screen cheesy
Bookmarked i hope when we ask for the movie in 20 years time grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont think a flashpoint film will work in 2 parts maybe crisis on infinite earth

forget abt the animati0n oh. Flashpoint st0ryline is huge. And trust me, wb wouldn't want to make it 3 hours l0ng. To have it make sense, u need to show how different flashpoint reality is fr0m the n0rmal one then in the sec0nd parter, focus on how Barry wants to c0rrect the timeline seeing as time has been damaged an all. In the c0mics, it t0ok barry alot to fix the timeline unlike in the animatd film. To be true to flashpoint, it needs to be a 2 parter.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
it would affect tinx and n0t be a gr8 idea. What DC needs is a creative genius like N0lan managing tinx like feige. S0me0ne who undastands art and c0mics.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
perhapz cos it's dealing with alt realities. I dnt see a similarity though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

That's the problem shaa @bolded... But who knows. Anything can happen, after all DC movies yields the biggest income for WB in any given year any is released.
1st, wb were so impatient. 2ndly, there was no creative plan for the dceu aside making m0ney. The dceu according to russell crowe wasn't even intended fr0m the on set. Wb got him signed on for multiple superman films b4 MOS was produced cos the intenti0n was to make superman films. But since M0S due to wb's unrealistic imag!nati0ns, didn't make 1 billi0n, they thought a batman vs superman m0vie would. And they felt, they could introduce the jl in it and make farther than 1 bill. I must c0nfess, the entirety of the dceu was a mistake. And to c0rrect tinx, they should produce a batman film, a M0S sequel, and re-do justice league. Make the jl film a dream bruce had and get an actor willing to c0mmit n0t that mistake that was ben affleck. Na over ambiti0n kill the dceu. Wb were t0o over ambitious.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

1st, wb were so impatient. 2ndly, there was no creative plan for the dceu aside making m0ney. The dceu according to russell crowe wasn't even intended fr0m the on set. Wb got him signed on for multiple superman films b4 MOS was produced cos the intenti0n was to make superman films. But since M0S due to wb's unrealistic imag!nati0ns, didn't make 1 billi0n, they thought a batman vs superman m0vie would. And they felt, they could introduce the jl in it and make farther than 1 bill. I must c0nfess, the entirety of the dceu was a mistake. And to c0rrect tinx, they should produce a batman film, a M0S sequel, and re-do justice league. Make the jl film a dream bruce had and get an actor willing to c0mmit n0t that mistake that was ben affleck. Na over ambiti0n kill the dceu. Wb were t0o over ambitious.

Truth Finally flowing like a spring of water

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

We both know Movies don't usually follow the comics line to line even though they draw similarities from them sometimes.
[b]

1) If I'm to start the Injustice storyline as it stands in the DC universe at the moment, I will introduce a Joker movie.
Already, Batman, WonderWoman, Aquaman, Shazam, Flash, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Black Manta etc has been introduced. They will serve as the Insurgents.
- Do a Flash Standalone Movie
- Do a Cyborg movie

2) Introduce the Flash Point timeline... But here, the Legion of Doom and Joker will somehow trick Supes into killing Lois Lane after rescuing him from the US government while Aquaman and WonderWoman were busy destroying Europe over a squirmish.

3) When Supes realizes what he has done, he loses it. Probably tracks each member of the Legion of Doom and starts killing them off one after the other. He later declared War on the United States for their crimes against him and destroys every form of Military weapon capable of causing him harm. The United States is left defenceless and he forms an authoritarian and totalitarian government... Recruits people like Black Manta especially for his piracy, tracking and ruthless nature. His main task will be to track every Kryptonite on earth among other things.

4) Batman tries to reason with Supes but he almost incapacitates him as a warning to back off.
- Supes stops holding back.
5) Batman tries to get the Justice League together, but Aquaman and WonderWoman would not get back. Infact they specifically remind him he should have left Supes dead.
But they will get together when Supes destroys Aquaman and WonderWoman's homeland because they were hiding kryptonite there.
6) The first phase will end with All Justice League members on the run as Supes declare them wanted.

Lol... Just trying to paint a storyline or one of the ways in which an injustice movie can be achieved. Make una no laugh me o!!!
[/b]
if this is how injustice would be, count me out. Can't mix flashpoint and injustice together. There has to be a purp0se to a story. Flashpoint has its significance. U can't mix it with an0ther story that tells s0mething different. Na wetin kill bvs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
everything you typed will take at least 5 years,i doubt if DC will wait that long.an injustice movie would have been perfect if DC built the hype especially since it started Dark themed movies

i prefered the dark theme dc startd with. The problem was how it was rushed. They dealt on s0me realistic and philosophical issues.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
SMUAG:

dude kingd0m c0me story is way too s0on. How do u do one with a young and just starting superman, flash, ww and all?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

And unwilling to take risk and play the long game when it comes to the DC CBM's.
But I'm guessing it's changed now!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

And unwilling to take risk and play the long game when it comes to the DC CBM's.
But I'm guessing it's changed now!
i doubt it has changed. Wb doesn't have faith in what they have. Maybe they will if they lost it. Only if Summit could purchase the rights to Dc. Wb are the worst when it c0mes to business management and creative management.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

The DCEU idea wasn't bad, but the approach was fuccking wrong!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

But I thought you thought that the release of BVS will make Marvel fans bleed ? How times changes

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afobear:

But I thought you thought that the release of BVS will make Marvel fans bleed ? How times changes

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

the idea wasn't bad. The truth is, it wasn't even intended at the start.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:

The assembling of friends and foe to defeat a common enemy and time travel undecided (thats basically endgame in a nutshell)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

Lol... Thanks!

Infact you deserve this man

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
BlackManta:

Pervert grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

The assembling of friends and foe to defeat a common enemy and time travel undecided (thats basically endgame in a nutshell)
there was no time travel in crisis on infinite earths DC hardly uses time travel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

grin grin endgame is just too good that DC fans have started calling DCEU trash

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

i doubt it has changed. Wb doesn't have faith in what they have. Maybe they will if they lost it. Only if Summit could purchase the rights to Dc. Wb are the worst when it c0mes to business management and creative management.
Disney is ready grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.