Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1236723 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Shazam is more profitable >>>>>>> Thor (2011), CA (2010), IM1 and IM2
grin grin but still shazam is a failure
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=77868536][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin but still shazam is a failure
A failure greenlighted for a sequel.
Remind me...
Where's Incredible Hulk 2?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

A failure greenlighted for a sequel.
Remind me...
Where's Incredible Hulk 2?
In avengers 1 grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2019
After seeing Endgame, there's no way DC can match up to that. DC has lost the hype. It would take years if they still intend on a shared cinematic franchise. But right n0w, i d0n't think there's still a DCEU. Endgame was great, but it to0k the predictable root and m0st cliche sci fi plot devices to fix things. Why fix everything? I loved Tilda Swint0n's cameo. It was the very best. The best part of the film. Spoiler quotes
Where's Doctor strange?
You are a bit 5 years too early. Strange is currently few blocks fr0m here performing surgery. Lol. The ancient one's too funny. Thumbs to Marvel! Hulk616, say the name! I am Ir0n Man.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:
After seeing Endgame, there's no way DC can match up to that. DC has lost the hype. It would take years if they still intend on a shared cinematic franchise. But right n0w, i d0n't think there's still a DCEU. Endgame was great, but it to0k the predictable root and m0st cliche sci fi plot devices to fix things. Why fix everything? I loved Tilda Swint0n's cameo. It was the very best. The best part of the film. Spoiler quotes
Where's Doctor strange?
You are a bit 5 years too early. Strange is currently few blocks fr0m here performing surgery. Lol. The ancient one's too funny. Thumbs to Marvel! Hulk616, say the name! I am Ir0n Man.
you are not iron man you are a DC fan but thanks for saying the truth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
In avengers 1 grin
Must you always quote me?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2019
0ne criticism with endgame. They ruined Than0s for me. And the third act l0oked like the writers c0pied alot of fan theories circulating around bk when the 1st avengerz film was released. It made everything too predictable. But it was entertaining to say the least. Again, they ruined Than0s. He didn't feel that much a big bad or threatening like infinity war. No classic quote or philosophical quote like he did in infinity war. It felt like the studio/disney came into the writing of this film, and it was telling. Than0s didn't feel like than0s. And capt marvel was just a deux ex machina. A prove disney knew the character w0n't be well accepted by audiences, hence supporting the box office manipulati0n reports. With Danverz's portrayal in endgame, it's safe to say a captain marvel sequel won't be made any time s0on.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:
Where's Doctor strange?
Point of correction...
You were never a D.C fan....you were for Snyder.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
you are not iron man you are a DC fan but thanks for saying the truth. grin grin
i am ir0n man. T0ny's last w0rds were classic and symbolic. Am a marvel fan dude.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:
0ne criticism with endgame. They ruined Than0s for me. And the third act l0oked like the writers c0pied alot of fan theories circulating around bk when the 1st avengerz film was released. It made everything too predictable. But it was entertaining to say the least. Again, they ruined Than0s. He didn't feel that much a big bad or threatening like infinity war. No classic quote or philosophical quote like he did in infinity war. It felt like the studio/disney came into the writing of this film, and it was telling. Than0s didn't feel like than0s. And capt marvel was just a deux ex machina. A prove disney knew the character w0n't be well accepted by audiences, hence supporting the box office manipulati0n reports. With Danverz's portrayal in endgame, it's safe to say a captain marvel sequel won't be made any time s0on.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Point of correction...

wr0ng! I liked snyder bt i've criticized him b4. Am n0t a fanatic. And, am a DC guy bro. When will u guys believe that? Am only doing marvel till after endgame fades fr0m mem0ry. 1st love: DC! And Liverpool!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Must you always quote me?
yes you are antiMCU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

Point of correction...

DC fans are funny grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2019
hulk616:
DC fans are funny grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2019
DC can build up to the hype with storylines like Crisis on infinite earth,flashpoint and maybe injustice but rush rush no go let them see road

Minemrys:
Where's Doctor strange?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

No classic quote ? Apparently your ears weren't open when he said next time he will wipe all man away and create a new world with new people that can't remember the past because once humans recall the past , they will try to shape the future with it

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

wr0ng! I liked snyder bt i've criticized him b4. Am n0t a fanatic. And, am a DC guy bro. When will u guys believe that? Am only doing marvel till after endgame fades fr0m mem0ry. 1st love: DCshit! And Loserpool!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afobear:

No classic quote ? Apparently your ears weren't open when he said next time he will wipe all man away and create a new world with new people that can't remember the past because once humans recall the past , they will try to shape the future with it
dude, u d0n't kn0w what classic means then. That particular quote has been used by a thousand villains that it's bec0me generic. In legend of the seeker, sister nicci used a variati0n of it. Darkseid has said it. Darken Rahl has used it. The quote is all abt reshaping the world in the villain's image and likeness and rem0ving its enemies. That's cliche. It's n0thing c0mpared to things like "i kn0w what it's like to lose, to feel so desperate u are ryt bt to fail n0netheless" that was classic. The only quote next to classic and mem0rable that than0s ever said in endgame was, "u couldn't live with ur failure, n0w where does that lead u? To me." that was a g0od quote bt n0thing c0mpared to "reality is often disappointing", "it's no thme to m0urn, it's no time at all".
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afobear:
is it sadness i sense in you?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

is it sadness i sense in you?

Sadness that you are a DC retard or a Loserpool fan ?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT post=77870464:
DC can build up to the hype with storylines like Crisis on infinite earth,flashpoint and maybe injustice but rush rush no go let them see road

First time you are making sense in this thread...
DCEU as it stands at the moment is very much ripe for an injustice movie...
All they now need is a Joker to start the crisis! grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
which ripe? undecided how many key characters from the injustice storyline have been properly introduced in the DCEU

philfearon:

First time you are making sense in this thread...
DCEU as it stands at the moment is very much ripe for an injustice movie...
All they now need is a Joker to start the crisis! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afobear:

Sadness that you are a DC retard or a Loserpool fan ?
charles xavier: i've never seen hate like this b4.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
which ripe? undecided how many key characters from the injustice storyline have been properly introduced in the DCEU

that's the problem with dc. They rush tinz. Why n0t start build to flashpoint paradox, darkseid war, blackest night, injustice then end the universe with d0omsday clock. Like the phase one should introduce flashpoint characters then end with a flashpoint film in 2 parters. A darkseid follow up phase etc.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Minemrys:

that's the problem with dc. They rush tinz. Why n0t start build to flashpoint paradox, darkseid war, blackest night, injustice then end the universe with d0omsday clock. Like the phase one should introduce flashpoint characters then end with a flashpoint film in 2 parters. A darkseid follow up phase etc.

#BringBackSnydra
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:

We both know Movies don't usually follow the comics line to line even though they draw similarities from them sometimes.
[b]

1) If I'm to start the Injustice storyline as it stands in the DC universe at the moment, I will introduce a Joker movie.
Already, Batman, WonderWoman, Aquaman, Shazam, Flash, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Black Manta etc has been introduced. They will serve as the Insurgents.
- Do a Flash Standalone Movie
- Do a Cyborg movie

2) Introduce the Flash Point timeline... But here, the Legion of Doom and Joker will somehow trick Supes into killing Lois Lane after rescuing him from the US government while Aquaman and WonderWoman were busy destroying Europe over a squirmish.

3) When Supes realizes what he has done, he loses it. Probably tracks each member of the Legion of Doom and starts killing them off one after the other. He later declared War on the United States for their crimes against him and destroys every form of Military weapon capable of causing him harm. The United States is left defenceless and he forms an authoritarian and totalitarian government... Recruits people like Black Manta especially for his piracy, tracking and ruthless nature. His main task will be to track every Kryptonite on earth among other things.

4) Batman tries to reason with Supes but he almost incapacitates him as a warning to back off.
- Supes stops holding back.
5) Batman tries to get the Justice League together, but Aquaman and WonderWoman would not get back. Infact they specifically remind him he should have left Supes dead.
But they will get together when Supes destroys Aquaman and WonderWoman's homeland because they were hiding kryptonite there.
6) The first phase will end with All Justice League members on the run as Supes declare them wanted.

Lol... Just trying to paint a storyline or one of the ways in which an injustice movie can be achieved. Make una no laugh me o!!!
[/b]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

We both know Movies don't usually follow the comics line to line even though they draw similarities from them sometimes.
[b]

1) If I'm to start the Injustice storyline as it stands in the DC universe at the moment, I will introduce a Joker movie.
Already, Batman, WonderWoman, Aquaman, Shazam, Flash, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Black Manta etc has been introduced. They will serve as the Insurgents.
- Do a Cyborg movie

2) Introduce the Flash Point timeline... But here, the Legion of Doom and Joker will somehow trick Supes into killing Lois Lane after rescuing him from the US government while Aquaman and WonderWoman were busy destroying Europe over a squirmish.

3) When Supes realizes what he has done, he loses it. Probably tracks each member of the Legion of Doom and starts killing them off one after the other. He later declared War on the United States for their crimes against him and destroys every form of Military weapon capable of causing him harm. The United States is left defenceless and he forms an authoritarian and totalitarian government... Recruits people like Black Manta especially for his piracy, tracking and ruthless nature. His main task will be to track every Kryptonite on earth among other things.

4) Batman tries to reason with Supes but he almost incapacitates him as a warning to back off.
5) Batman tries to get the Justice League together, but Aquaman and WonderWoman would not get back. Infact they specifically remind him he should have left Supes dead.
But they will get together when Supes destroys Aquaman and WonderWoman's homeland because they were hiding kryptonite there.
6) The first phase will end with All Justice League members on the run as Supes declare them wanted.

Lol... Just trying to paint a storyline or one of the ways in which an injustice movie can be achieved. Make una no laugh me o!!!
[/b]

No worry you try no be small grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
everything you typed will take at least 5 years,i doubt if DC will wait that long.an injustice movie would have been perfect if DC built the hype especially since it started Dark themed movies

philfearon:

[b]

- Do a Cyborg movie

[/b]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
i dont think a flashpoint film will work in 2 parts maybe crisis on infinite earth

Minemrys:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
philfearon:

[b]

- Do a Cyborg movie

[/b]

I will prefer "KINGDOM COME" to any story there is.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont think a flashpoint film will work in 2 parts maybe crisis on infinite earth

Im sure you just love this crisis on infinite earths cos of its similarity with the endgame movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.