Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227211 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:
Birds of Prey [the movie] won't flop. It'll rather under perform at the BO. And the reas0n for this, is; let's be h0nest to ourselves. No one really asked for this m0vie. Me, for example, didn't ask for it or wanted it made. Am n0t going to see it, h0nestly. I'd rather wait to download it, and save m0ney for ww84. I'd have preferred this film after the dceu was well developed n0t when the dceu is figuring itself out. And to tell the truth, the film didn't have anything new to tell audiences, new element that has n0t been seen in cinema. We've seen the girl power, lgbt, john wick kinda action, we've seen it all. Cyborg would've been the right m0vie to follow Joker in the order of dc film releases. Final BO prediction $601 million or $543 mill.
you need to see cinemas pictures for birds of prey. They are not half full. This movie will fail massively.

Even a cyborg movie will fail massively
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
SJW nonsense. This movie just destroyed so many characters
Katie Cassidy is the best Black Canary

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:

the reas0n is that the c0ncept or idea for BoP is too c0mm0n, it offers n0thing new or fresh, plus no one really asked for the m0vie. The film's plot is s0mewhat similar to jas0n statham's SAFE. A very c0mm0n hollywood trope.

Ok.
I will be seeing it today by 5pm.
That's why I always heap blames on WB any day, any time cause of their way of reasoning.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2020
SMUAG:

Ok.
I will be seeing it today by 5pm.
That's why I always heap blames on WB any day, any time cause of their way of reasoning.
i w0n't blame WB on this. It's human error. They mist0ok Harlequinn's popularity in SS and fast tracked a spin off without carefully carrying out a feasibility study on the cinema market.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
you need to see cinemas pictures for birds of prey. They are not half full. This movie will fail massively.

Even a cyborg movie will fail massively
why would a cyborg film fail? If the theme, the c0ncept isn't anything c0mm0nly seen on cinema, it w0n't fail. Ever askd yourself why black panther was a hit? How often do we see superhero films of pred0minantly black casts in a setting n0t american? It's these elements that bring people to cinema. A cyborg film if ambitious, with a story teller like chris n0lan, would do well.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
BankyGee:
she's the worst actually. But she's better as black siren.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
BankyGee:

so ? How will this solve the damage birds of prey has made

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:

i w0n't blame WB on this. It's human error. They mist0ok Harlequinn's popularity in SS and fast tracked a spin off without carefully carrying out a feasibility study on the cinema market.
it's always human error. SJW is an human error. Nonsense plot is an human error. Wrong representation of characters is an human error
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
BankyGee:

Have you seen the birds of prey movie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
it's always human error. SJW is an human error. Nonsense plot is an human error. Wrong representation of characters is an human error

Don't worry, when captain Marvel comes out as a lesbian il see how you will change mouth

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:

why would a cyborg film fail? If the theme, the c0ncept isn't anything c0mm0nly seen on cinema, it w0n't fail. Ever askd yourself why black panther was a hit? How often do we see superhero films of pred0minantly black casts in a setting n0t american? It's these elements that bring people to cinema. A cyborg film if ambitious, with a story teller like chris n0lan, would do well.
it will fail. Cyborg representation in justice league was nonsense. Even a full black cast has been seen before

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:

she's the worst actually. But she's better as black siren.
which worst? She is more beautiful than the one in the birds of flop movie.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

Don't worry, when captain Marvel comes out as a lesbian il see how you will change mouth
she is not a lesbian undecided
And if marvel decides to change her to that nonsense. I will change mouth because I don't support nonsense angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Birds of prey has the worst DCEU opening ever. grin

But but some DC fans said people love Harley Quinn and they will watch her movies in masses grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Can anybody please confirm this? embarassed

I always knew something was wrong somewhere. embarassed embarassed

I swear, if anything should happen to BoP, don't know what I might do next cry

Cc: Pu7pl3, Thekingishere, Minemrys, Xavier5, Blackspider, Blackmanta

After, you guys will say I'm a troll.

Can you see what I've said previous times on this thread; "Birds of Prey might under perform at the B.O"
grin grin grin they underestimated the experience of you the ancient one.
You can feel what I feel now, when I say the truth.
Truth tellers == troll, according to DC fans and real Madrid fans

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
she is not a lesbian undecided
And if marvel decides to change her to that nonsense. I will change mouth because I don't support nonsense angry

Same way you stopped praising the X books abi undecided or are you birdboxing all the gay and queer characters and SJW stuff they have been showing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

Have you seen the birds of prey movie?
No, actually But I love Katie's potrayal, dunno how the other girl portrayed the character...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
BankyGee:

No, actually
But I love Katie's potrayal, dunno how the other girl portrayed the character...

Just watch the movie first...I've talked toomuch for now...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

Just watch the movie first...I've talked toomuch for now...
Ok sir grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:

Then, who do we blame if not them?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

Same way you stopped praising the X books abi undecided or are you birdboxing all the gay and queer characters and SJW stuff they have been showing
I m still praising the X books except Marauders. I stopped reading that because of ice man.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
BankyGee:

No, actually
But I love Katie's potrayal, dunno how the other girl portrayed the character...
very bad. She is ugly, skill-less, boring etc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
I m still praising the X books except Marauders. I stopped reading that because of ice man.

Like other books don't also contain gay characters...

You are missing by the way.. Marauders is one of the better X-MEN books
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

Like other books don't also contain gay characters...

You are missing by the way.. Marauders is one of the better X-MEN books
I m not missing anything. X force and Xmen are better
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
I m not missing anything. X force and Xmen are better

Lmao....okay grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Minemrys:
Birds of Prey [the movie] won't flop. It'll rather under perform at the BO. And the reas0n for this, is; let's be h0nest to ourselves. No one really asked for this m0vie. Me, for example, didn't ask for it or wanted it made. Am n0t going to see it, h0nestly. I'd rather wait to download it, and save m0ney for ww84. I'd have preferred this film after the dceu was well developed n0t when the dceu is figuring itself out. And to tell the truth, the film didn't have anything new to tell audiences, new element that has n0t been seen in cinema. We've seen the girl power, lgbt, john wick kinda action, we've seen it all. Cyborg would've been the right m0vie to follow Joker in the order of dc film releases. Final BO prediction $601 million or $543 mill.

Hmmm, talking with both sides of your mouth.

You didn't have this opinion sometime ago.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Hmmm, talking with both sides of your mouth.

You didn't have this opinion sometime ago.
the ghul hitting them hard with the truth
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is BoP showing in China, I dare not go to the cinema if I’m over there. I hope they find a solution to the virus on time
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
which worst? She is more beautiful than the one in the birds of flop movie.
bros, u didn't follow Arrow like i did. Forget katie cassidy's white skin or whatever. She sucked as black canary bk in seas0n 1-4. Her acting and the character was so bland that the show had to kill off her character. Audiences c0mplained abt her, critics etc. The show had to c0me up with a better way to reintroduce black canary. And that was with an0ther actress julianna harkavy.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2020

Below are images of some of my posts sometime ago, last year precisely: how I predicted that BoP might under perform.

I remember giving reasons too. Now, it has finally happened and some of you choose to remain quiet including those that called me ignorant and a troll.

Since you want to keep feigning ignorance, I'll use this opportunity to remind you guys that Black Adam might also get the same treatment that BoP is currently experiencing.

I won't say much. angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
it will fail. Cyborg representation in justice league was nonsense. Even a full black cast has been seen before
am n0t talking abt justice league or black representati0n. Am talking abt a cyborg film taking an ambitious theme abt cybernetics, techn0 addicti0n and so on. Doing s0mething that isn't often d0ne in cinema.
Name the superhero film aside BP with a d0minant black cast with a setting aimed in africa?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
hulk616 is an human error.

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.