Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227646 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2020
hulk616:
DC is adapted to failure. Black mask and victor zsasz were big jokes in this movie. the people that made this movie did not do any research. Montoya, canary and cain were out of characters. Even, where was batman in this whole event. How can you blow up a chemical factory in gotham and batman or Jim Gordon didnt show up.
this is why i keep saying the timing for the film was wr0ng.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2020
hulk616:
this Birds of flop movie has destroyed the future of characters DC might want to introduce in the future. if black adam is R rated, then DC is finished
black adam has no business being R rated. And the r0ck can sell anything.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

oga, 4get d fact that harley quinn is an A list <which i doubt> jux putting her in a m0vie just for d sake of a cash grab w0n't bring in audiences. Take superman returns or green lantern for example. And the R rating isn't the problem. The c0ncept and the timing is the problem. No one really wanted a harley quinn film n0w.
Seriously, Harley Quinn is an A list. but most of her fans are below 18. so R rated movie will affect the movie.
Shazam, Justice league, black adam, Birds of flop are not needed now.
Why cant DC just copy Great Marvel. Do good movies for man of steel, wonder woman and batman.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

black adam has no business being R rated. And the r0ck can sell anything.
anything
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by RuneKingThor: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

the misc0ncepti0n was with suicide squad. Wb must have thought its success was due to harley quinn. I've always doubtd that character's influential factor. Heck, i tried explaining to a certain guy here that cos joker was a hit didn't mean the film audience were into crazy clowns. But he was persistent. If u l0ok at the stats, there are films that m0ve the audience, the c0ncept BOP went with was an all too c0mm0n c0ncept. And the worst part was it had no A lister to draw in audiences.
So I guess everyone had it wrong.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
hulk616:
Seriously, Harley Quinn is an A list. but most of her fans are below 18. so R rated movie will affect the movie.
Shazam, Justice league, black adam, Birds of flop are not needed now.
Why cant DC just copy Great Marvel. Do good movies for man of steel, wonder woman and batman.
yea, harley is A list. So also are superman and hal jordan. But that didn't stop superman returns, MOS and GL fr0m under performing or flopping. D0n't forget BvS or JL with the A listers.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

yea, harley is A list. So also are superman and hal jordan. But that didn't stop superman returns, MOS and GL fr0m under performing or flopping. D0n't forget BvS or JL with the A listers.
all these movies was trash except MOS. if DC has built on MOS, DC will be 1 million miles behind Marvel grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
hulk616:
all these movies was trash except MOS. if DC has built on MOS, DC will be 1 million miles behind Marvel grin
oga, the MOS u are talking abt did n0t beat suicide squad. JL was better than suicide squad yet couldn't beat it. Ur A list theory does n0t hold.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
I hope WB make Black Adam bald

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

oga, the MOS u are talking abt did n0t beat suicide squad. JL was better than suicide squad yet couldn't beat it. Ur A list theory does n0t hold.

MoS didn't beat Suicide Squad, but it was a better start. Building on MoS (little) success would've helped the DCEU brand better since it had a well-grounded and mature take.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hail Snydra!
grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
SMUAG:

MoS didn't beat Suicide Squad, but it was a better start. Building on MoS (little) success would've helped the DCEU brand better since it had a well-grounded and mature take.
u d0n't get my argument with hulk616. He's of the idea that a film is meant to be a guaranteed success if the character is A list and PG rated. But i debunked that theory.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Is anyone here watching the deathstoke animated series?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Is anyone here watching the deathstoke animated series?

I want them to finish it first before I cop it, it's too short

And I'm wondering why they have dropped just one episode since January

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'll be giving you spoilers, as your man wey I be

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Dwayne is bald, so that's a given.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

I believe TheKingisHere proved Ryan Reynolds ain't A-list
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
I'll be giving you spoilers, as your man wey I be

Lol...no wahala grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
I believe TheKingisHere proved Ryan Reynolds ain't A-list
who is talking abt Ryan Reyn0lds?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

And I'm wondering why they have dropped just one episode since January
I’m also waiting for them to finish up
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I’m also waiting for them to finish up

You just came here to tempt a nigga angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

You just came here to tempt a nigga angry
Lol, I thought I should ask since no one was talking about it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

justice league was not better than suicide Squad. An A list character with a good story and PG 13 will do well during this period
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
no no no
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Minemrys:

who is talking abt Ryan Reyn0lds?
You said Hal Jordan so I assumed you were talking about that movie which must not be named
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
You said Hal Jordan so I assumed you were talking about that movie which must not be named

Ahhh green lantern
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
am n0t talking abt the actor but the character Hal Jordan. U kn0w what, you'd understand me better if u read i and hulk616's argument.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
hulk616:
justice league was not better than suicide Squad. An A list character with a good story and PG 13 will do well during this period
just tell me how justice league was n0t better than suicide squad. Or how an aquaman m0vie would make m0re m0ney than batman vs superman or man of steel c0mbined if those characters are m0re popular than aquaman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2020

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Minemrys:

u d0n't get my argument with hulk616. He's of the idea that a film is meant to be a guaranteed success if the character is A list and PG rated. But i debunked that theory.

Ok
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2020
WB panic button pressed.
I hope is false oh.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Lol, I thought I should ask since no one was talking about it

Lol, no wahala grin grin...looks like they will be dropping the episodes monthly or something

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.