Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure (25448 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by bennyrazz: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

That man is just not fit for marriage and doesn't understand what it takes to be married......

He believes marriage is all about physical attraction alone
yes o cheesy I can only pity the second wife, same will apply cheesy grin
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Ewuro4: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
Oloriburuku

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ashi angry
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Islie: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
cococandy:
you think women don't like good looks?
Maybe you should be considering it a wake up call for men to not let themselves go after marriage so that the wife won't seek 'help' outside grin

Orisirisi.

Anything to excuse misbehavior.

For a man to say he wants to divorce his wife for her looks..... I guess he must have had a good look also,

But, its never a reasons to divorce in the real sense..........
we now operate in a weird world were people can manufacture baseless reasons for wanting a divorce
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Islie: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
bennyrazz:
yes o cheesy I can only pity the second wife, same will apply cheesy grin

And the cycle will go on until he is old because at 40years old if he still harbour such believe

I pity the incoming wify
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by dre11(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Daughterzion:
And the man is?

The reverse is the case. His wife deserves someone better

The man believes he is a gift to all women that's why he wants a wife with the perfect figuregrin

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by dre11(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
She is no more beautiful and you want to take another one, and then when the new one is no more beautiful, you take another one.. Very soon, you would see yourself 6ft below all by yourself wallowing in hell

Your marriage is holding you back from achieving which true potential?
Your true potential of woman-wrappering?
Admit it old man, you're a chronic womanizer.. Simple!

You have simply Dissert the man in its pieces
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by bennyrazz: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Islie:

And the cycle will go on until he is old because at 40years old if he still harbour such believe

I pity the incoming wify
will the incoming wife pity herself?

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
This man married iyabo becos of her perfect body shape before bearing children.

Now iyabo figure 8 shape don become figure 0, him dey luk 4 another shooting star.

Congrats oo Mr man. U are giving your breakfast to cat and digging your early grave.

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Islie: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
bennyrazz:
will the incoming wife pity herself?

Would she knows what the man taste is and am sure she would be blinded by what the term 'love' and she won't notice the man obsession with figure and beauty
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Na wah o
Which kind man bé this

Oga, fulfulling your potential should bé making your marriage work, stop talking all that rubbish about beauty,even if there's perfect beauty anywher,you DON'T deserve it.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by bennyrazz: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Islie:

Would she knows what the man taste is and am sure she would be blinded by what the term 'love' and she won't notice the man obsession with figure and beauty
Cc lalasticlala
cheesy grin
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2015
dre11:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/33669-marrying-my-husband-is-destiny-fulfilled

This is what you get when Somali Weed floods the streets of Lagos!
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Tolubory(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Shey dey put gun for the man head before marriage ni?
Abi dey Runs am for am (fake packaging. )
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Bowaley17(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Whats my concen? When dem don use their body anyhow during their young days.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by xtervaganza(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
goodmorning40:
Oloriburuku
why?
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by mytime24(f): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Nonsense

Dat man get side chic b4 jarri
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by xtervaganza(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
She is no more beautiful and you want to take another one, and then when the new one is no more beautiful, you take another one.. Very soon, you would see yourself 6ft below all by yourself wallowing in hell

calm your tits
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nicepoker(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Daughterzion:
And the man is?

The reverse is the case. His wife deserves someone better
the reverse is not the case.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by nairabetguru(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Coughs like Shekua
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by kinibigdeal(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Is that how you marry her?
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by 50calibre(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
It is perfectly reasonable that the man seeks divorce since the woman he married has morphed into something else after just 5 years. Fuc*k love, that's an exponential rate of metamorphosis, at that rate, in the next 10-15 years, she'd become a full blown Jabba the Hutt grin no man should have to endure that.

I can't understand why some women (especially black women) think it's ok to eat themselves to obesity once they're married.

The court need to grant the man's request, it should serve as a deterrent to other gluttonous women out there.

7 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by scribble: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Women need to check themselves. Too many babes with pot belly all over naija.

Maybe the man is just exercising his inner Kanye west

Most men look at beauty first before other qualities. Women are not necessarily wired like that. they want a man they can trust etc

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by chinnyonwu(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
This is why polygamy should be encouraged. The man is only being honest.
If he cheats now,wahala.
Should be remain unhappy 4 d rest of his life?
angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by 9jatatafo(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!!! See level.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
the excuse is flimsy... he should just divorce her and NOT try to make her look bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Owliver(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:
It is perfectly reasonable that the man seeks divorce since the woman he married has morphed into something else after just 5 years. Fuc*k love, that's an exponential rate of metamorphosis, at that rate, in the next 10-15 years, she'd become a full blown Jabba the Hutt grin no man should have to endure that.

I can't understand why some women (especially black women) think it's ok to eat themselves to obesity once they're married.

The court need to grant the man's request, it should serve as a deterrent to other gluttonous women out there.

I don't like the bolded part meehn. Its annoying. I know someone who started getting fat after marriage, I asked her to at least exercise a little or go dieting. She said "I no get time jo" I just hope the young husband keep finding her sexy that way. Btw, the Man is a mad man for this silly(well, not too silly sha lol) excuse
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Skoopy(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2015
I know the man is not right, but he is still not crazy. The woman should make herself attractive again I'm sure the artisan man would adore her once more.

Summary: apportion part of the blame to the woman, she knows what to do, to put her house in order.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Bollinger(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Here's the sad reality. Everyone, male or female wants to keep what attracted us to our lovers/spouses as much as possible. Why do you think most married men chase younger girls? mostly because what attracted them to their spouse in the first place is gone. It's sad but true. Everyone is attracted first to physical attributes, all other qualities comes second. Think about it, did you go "oh he/she's cute/handsome" when you first met your present boyfriend/girlfriend? most likely you did. Since this is the case, once the physical has attracted us, it is very important to build on it by building a very solid friendship. So when the physical deteriorates, which eventually happens to all of us, you have something to fall back on. My wife is my best friend. Although she's beautiful as hell, i don't really see that as what is holding us together. I mostly see a battle buddy, friend, helper, and companion. Accept the realities of life and the realities will be easy to manage.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by akinsadeez(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

If he wants to chase women, he doesn't need to divorce her in a customary court to do that. From his story the woman nags and monitors him all around. I think he only added the beauty aspect just to pad up his story. No man wants a nagging, jealous wife who is an impediment to his progress. There is more to this story than the sensational headline. He sounds like a frustrated man looking for any way to get out of a frustrating marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by slap1(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2015
He should take the case to the court house in Igando where 70% of divorce cases I read are handled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Festive Giveaway / As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage / Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.