Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (65803 Views)

Poll: Will you still support Arsenal if it ends the season in 5th?

Yes - Rain or Shine I support Arsenal: 67% (51 votes)
I will still support if Wenger is fired: 6% (5 votes)
NO!! Top 4 or NOTHING: 19% (15 votes)
I will if Wenger buys world class players: 6% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
debosky:

Dangerous freekick from Cardiff just skirts the top of the bar. . . we need to score NOW.

A replay is one extra game we don't need with this lean squad.  angry

When are these spastic and idiotic GAYnners sack this onanistic Wenger??
Can't y'all see this team aint gon' win nada this season??
Stupid Wenger was saying Man Utd got the rub of the green with this season's fixtures when he should be concentrating on beating Cardiff.
I hope Cardiff turn the HEAT on at the Emirates and eliminate Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
Am glad we didn't win,I hope AW will realise he needs to sign a AMD with 8 days left.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

When are these spastic and idiotic GAYnners sack this onanistic Wenger??
Can't y'all see this team aint gon' win nada this season??
Stupid Wenger was saying Man Utd got the rub of the green with this season's fixtures when he should be concentrating on beating Cardiff.
I hope Cardiff turn the HEAT on at the Emirates and eliminate Arsenal.
In wenger they trust. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2009
Please where can i get the Cardiff City jersey?
Kitbag says they don't stock 'em cos cardiff is too small a team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2009
Lower league teams are always up for it especially when they play the big guns, but that is not an excuse today, we werent firing on all cylinders!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2009
debosky:

Ordinary Cardiff? I think not - they got to the FA cup finals last season remember? Not the ideal result, but at least we didn't lose - gives us a chance to play a good game at home and nick the victory.
don't ever be sure of that.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Please where can i get the Cardiff City jersey?
Kitbag says they don't stock 'em cos cardiff is too small a team.

Kitbag stores anything. I once bought Enyimba football shirt from Kitbag.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2009
@ FBS
We're truly THE PRIDE OF LONDON

@Sauron
That was meant to be a joke wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ FBS

Tottenham IS!!!!
They were the only London team that won a title in 2008.
Tottenham are in the final again. . . . . .they might win it in 2009 again while i cannot see Chelski winning anything YET.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ FBS
we are and will remain THE PRIDE OF LONDON. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2009
Tottenham IS!!!!
They were the only London team that won a title in 2008.
Tottenham are in the final again. . . . . .they might win it in 2009 again while i cannot see Chelski winning anything YET.

Spurs is crap.
The pride of london would'nt be wallowing at 16th position.
Blue is the colour of london wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Spurs is crap.
The pride of london would'nt be wallowing at 16th position.
Blue is the colour of london wink

Dream on you certified dunce!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hmmmmmmm,no cigars today
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2009
Dream on you certified dunce!

Neither will the pride of London be stuggling in 5th position asshole.

U didn't answer my question, do you care for a dog collar?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2009
Bluediva, keep your aggression low.
There's no need to call anyone an asshole!!!
Jeeez. . . . . .stay on point.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Neither will the pride of London be stuggling in 5th position asshole.

U didn't answer my question, do you care for a dog collar?

Struggling? nah i dont think so, especially when the gap between the first and the 5th is only 6points!!

And as for your collar dog, no thanks, but why not stuff it up your rotten batty hole
? undecided

Keep your lame aggression coming

Paperweight ho-bags like u will leg it in the end
!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2009
i believe the thread reads for gunners only, the conversation in here must be civil angry

Ok we back to drawing undecided
like i knew it, like like like, oh dear sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2009
Bluediva

You think you can talk ehn, cris-crossing from one thread to another chatting jizzballs?

Let me catch you around here again, i will have your mouth sealed off with barbed wires, a blue thread and shredded pieces of the chelsea badge
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2009
Struggling? nah i dont think so, especially when the gap between the first and the 5th is only 6points!!

And as for your collar dog, no thanks, but why not stuff it up your rotten batty hole?

Keep your lame aggression coming

Paperweight ho-bags like u will leg it in the end!
Aggresion with a kid? I won't stoop so low.
What will a self-servicer know about the female anatomy? Maybe what he is being taught in biology class.
U're words are weak. And u claim to listen to Nas? sorry sir, u're a joke.
Let me put you outta your misery, "I'm thru with you, self-servicer'
Fini.

PS
Don't jerk off with the pix in my profile.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Aggresion with a kid? I won't stoop so low.
What will a self-servicer know about the female anatomy? Maybe what he is being taught in biology class.
U're words are weak. And u claim to listen to Nas? sorry sir, u're a joke.
Let me put you outta your misery, "I'm thru with you, self-servicer'
Fini.
PS
Don't jerk off with the pix in my profile.

Dat is it, when i challenge you, you run!

You berra run coz i predicted it!!! grin cheesy

The chelsea team's regular Mess session on your face seems to have creamed off your vision and respect for others!

No wonder you are addicted to Chels-cum!! cheesy grin

I am ready for you today, like i said, bounce around here, and u will be tossed back to the scum, where you rightfully belong!

Viva La Gunners
!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2009
Dat is it, when i challenge you, you run!

You berra run coz i predicted it!!!

The chelsea team's regular Mess session on your face seems to have creamed off your vision and respect for others!

No wonder you are addicted to Chels-cum!!

I am ready for you today, like i said, bounce around here, and u will be tossed back to the scum, where you rightfully belong!

Viva La Gunners!

Talk is cheap?

U challange me?. . .

By the way, tell ur master to bring you along to a dog fair taking place tomorrow at SB cheesy

Bloody gonner
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
This time i'm out for real.

Exchanging words with a loser, ain't in my xter.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2009
*grabs the chelski scum, B-Diva, chucks her into the trash can dust his hands and goes back to bed!* grin cheesy undecided tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by topkin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2009
We drew today again angry Can't we just seal a game once? angry I tire sef!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toba1909(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Talk is cheap?

U challange me?. . .

By the way, tell ur master to bring you along to a dog fair taking place tomorrow at SB cheesy

Bloody gonner

Bloody gonner you say?
Lol,
Same bloody gunner thrashed u @ d same SB. grin grin grin
Watch out 4 d second leg!!! wink wink wink

top_kin:

We drew today again angry Can't we just seal a game once? angry I tire sef!

Man, take am easy!
Mind u, we played at Cardiff's home,
so coming to Emirate next is much more better.
Dem go hear wen!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2009
Shior!! so it has come to this?? now we can't beat Cardiff undecided undecided i am happy i missed 70 mins of that dreary match! me i am tired of complaining if they like let them not sign players

Adebayor was garbage in that match! Diaby was even worse R.V.P was pretty average and Nasri as always was the only creative spark
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2009
Don't be too harsh on Ade - he barely got any service for the 25mins he was on. I always knew the game would be tight, but not as tight as that.
My main grouse with him however, was that he was too eager to come outside the box to instigate moves, instead of making a nuisance of himself inside the box. All this Henry-esque nonsense must stop. angry Center forwards hassle defenders and receive passes in the box or close to it, not dancing makossa over half the pitch.

Very little created, Cardiff stifled the game well enough and if we played on for another 2 hours we wouldn't have scored.

That said, it's good we didn't lose - it gives the boys a chance for redemption. For those who think AW would've been lulled by the Hull victory into thinking that he didn't need creative players?? I guess this game quells any of that. We need creativity. Eboue was piss poor, diving as usual with his new 'junior punk' haircut. angry

Wenger's insistence for playing Eboue when Vela could be on creating a bit on the left still baffles me - this dude can't even make THREE passes in succession without giving the ball to the opponents. Diaby tried, but loose control on the edge of the box was his own undoing.

Generally, it was a very dull game (with SONG on the pitch, did I honestly expect more? undecided)

With Everton and Liverpool both drawing and Villa also having a replay, it's not too bad in the final analysis. A lot of teams will be playing that extra game.

Can Nateevs or Ibime drag their Hot female off our thread? We only cultivate Royal Queens here, not foul mouthed females. tongue

Gunner 1965 cool tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 1:24am On Jan 26, 2009
Arsene knows now no be so when its getting painfully obvious that he is getting a bit confused with things! There are rumors new contract talks are on for Eboue can you imagine someone we should be offloading in this transfer window would this man just buy Arshavin already tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ayusman16(m): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2009
Still don't believe we are going to sign any player. sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2009
I thot today was the deadline for Arshavin deal. we have like 18 hours more.

Lets wait and see
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2009
A-40:

Shior!! so it has come to this??

grin grin grin grin grin
Man you really cracked me up
Hehehehehehehehehehe

A-40:

Adebayor was garbage in that match! Diaby was even worse R.V.P was pretty average and Nasri as always was the only creative spark

, and Bendtner was SHYTE bigtime on the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.