Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (70339 Views)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
i
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by eldnixII(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oh please ...only d Bleep wey full d tweet don make ur mama prayers no work ...u too d lie abeg Rest angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by temmy3723(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls I thought witch do enjoy sex as well grin abi them no dey get conji for body ni?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
thanks to all mothers in the house...... your prayers have been keeping some of us going even when we have our own plan....

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 50calibre(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Very idiotic nigga!! You flew a girl down to see you & when it was time to smash her to smithereens you feel asleep like a drunk sailor.

Face the fact, you were probably fatigued after a long day's work coupled with the cocktail of malt, milk and banana you consumed, you stood no chance nigga... There's no fighting mother nature.

The girl was probably disappointed emerging from the bathroom only to find her date sleeping and snoring, she most likely left in anger to get her groove on someplace else.

You failed nigga don't chuck it down to some imaginary witchcraft.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Missmossy(f): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oh Lord shocked

Scary!
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well I didn't expect any leas than bullsh*t
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by sirugos(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
But I didn't understand anything.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
chimkaire:
It's night, I no fit read scary stories angry
*lockswindows* embarassed

I wish i were you,because i love horrors at night...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
I trust NAIJA babes naa, the girl don chop the guy mugu be that. After eating my money, u wan form mammy water. Na lie oo, me too go form pappy water for you grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 1dafullymade(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
permit me to laugh @ "now i'm playing dead & i have no f*cking idea why, but it seems d thing to do"...datz "f*cking" hilarious....

Well,it took ds experience 2 change him, so gud for him....mind u, not everyone will b ds lucky, so guys?...learn from his experience....BewarE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by BasseyJ(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Looolz, now this is one funny story bro.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Willgates(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Feeble minds everywhere! angryFeeble minds everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by jamillion: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oh! I miss the fun, he would av made world record, the first man ever to bleep live witch.....I heard they ar good n b*d

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by hayorbaami: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mschew. Was expecting to read some coherent real shiit, not this badly cooked up attention seeking rants. undecided.

The introductory tweets turned me off. So meaningless.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by cleric(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Disjointed story.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by gerrardomendes(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
I change my mind embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tah
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by geoworldedu: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
holyokoto:
To me this guy is just composing Jaggons, It made no sense to mw

Not only u oh. Me jus dey bored wt d whole tin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Goldenheart(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
You just got punked!

grin no idea witches still exist in this technology age...
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by MMADUKAN: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Please read what I just found on Twitter, guys. Wow!! According to Okafor, he took a young lady he had been making moves on for a while to a hotel only for the worst to nearly happen to him at midnight last night. Tweets continue below shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/nigerian-guy-who-met-real-life-witch.html
great lesson for him and other guys
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by shakazuldadon: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
reminds me of that 'I go dye' - queen of isanga joke....
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by hamilton62(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... You only just saw the one that wanted to kill you instantly, what about those that have dealt with you spiritually in silence without you knowing... So at that point you discovered who Jesus was ehhh? Jesus is the way the truth and the light, so flew from fornication

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by slap1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
You are obviously a rich guy, and you think money can buy you everything. God has saved you. And reduce the "Fu. ck and shit" in your post, it doesn't make you American.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by ifoundmyperfect: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I fear akwa ibom girls... .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Chris95(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hez lucky he got out unscathed. Dis serves as a Warnin 2 y'all hu dnt rest wen u see a pretty ass chic.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Pain(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pictures please.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
sumtn is not right in this story. if he was so scared, y is he tweeting it? the mood in those tweets smells excitement. I Dont get. what exactly is he trying to achieve.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by festyalias2baba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
bros abeg na season wetin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Princezoi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am i the only one who is skeptic about this shi:t?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by dechandel(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
hayorbaami:
Mschew. Was expecting to read some coherent real shiit, not this badly cooked up attention seeking rants. undecided.

The introductory tweets turned me off. So meaningless.
Thank you @bolded..

Couldnt make head or tail of the rants/tweets..
Mchewww
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
This can't be real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.