Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago (59727 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by purplejuli: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2016
The love story of Chinwe and Obinna is such a captivating one and its worth sharing. The love birds will finally tie the knot come Novermber 2016.

Chinwe made first class in UNN at the age of 23 and was retained as a staff immediately after graduation, got chartered as an accountant (ICAN) at the age of 24 and currently doing her PHD in UNN. She was recently granted a certificate of Training from the Advanced Econometrics of Policy Analysis, an event certified by African Heritage Institution and endorsed by Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo and Prof. Ufo Okeke-Uzodike on behalf of World Bank.

In an exclusive interview with 042express.com, Chinwe expressed her feeling of accomplishment with her career and love of her life.

"My mum died while giving birth to me and my twin and my grandparents took the responsibility of bringing us up"

"I have known Obinna since childhood, for over 15yrs now and we have grown to love each other dearly. He is a graduate of FUTO and currently working with Terragon Group"

“In the University of Love there are no graduates only Jambites”Chinwe asserted.

When 042express.com had a session with her fiance Obinna, he told us that one of the most amazing thing about his wife is that for 15yrs that they have been together she has always insisted on spending her birthdays every year with the motherless children reason being that if it weren't for her Grandparents, she probably would have been like these children.

This goes out to motivate the ladies out there, you can actually make it and find true love!

Source: http://www.042express.com/2016/11/i-have-known-him-for-15yrs-we-are-finally-getting-married.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by hyprealestatemkt(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by yeyeboi(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Na So So Pre-Wedding Pictures Every Day - Lalasticlala shey nor be sey u sef don dey plan to marry so

Before You Know Na FP Things grin

15yrs Nor Be Yesterday o But Not How Far That Matter, It's How Well You Manage Your Home angry

I Wish You Both All The Best You Wish Your Selves kiss grin cool wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Elkay3: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Oh... 15? What's the story in between those figures?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2016
I know the liquid content matters and stuff...

But I won't marry a woman who looks like this.. You don't have a child yet and you look like this...

Dafuq gon happen when you give birth? You go look like those fat twins who made Guinness book of records..

Yeah, the ones on motorcycles

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by nairagossip: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2016
This is such an inspiring story, this goes along way to all these ladies depending on men.... She has really achieved so much and her husband is so gonna be proud of her.

Happy Married Life to you Chinwe!

Mods abeg this deserves Front Page!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2016
OBTSubtle:

But I won't marry a woman who looks like this.. You don't have a child yet and you look like this...

Dafuq gon happen when you give birth? You go look like those fat twins who made Guinness book of records..

please tamper justice with mercy.
don't led somebody's future wife to commit suicide oo
gringrin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by immaculatengang(f): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Elkay3:
Oh... 15? What's the story in between those figures?
arghh you self!!! Whats your concern? Can you rejoice with them?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2016
JIXZ:

please temper justice with mercy.
don't led somebody's future wife to commit suicide oo
gringrin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by djeezy(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2016
This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Ritieyalu(f): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2016
whaooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by BlossomedCherry: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2016
HML to u.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Yuneehk(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Wow! finally.. Congrats hun. I wish you a fruitful and happy married life cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Lovelynature(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Happy married life

Pre-wedding pictures everywhere. Congrats pals

Mine loading...

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala here is another beautiful front page material

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2016
That's so sweet
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Damianbrown(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2016
odinma. but why all the history of were she has worked

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by teejaypee: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2016
OBTSubtle:

wickett!, so wickett grin

such ladies are a big turn off! grin

16 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by firstking01(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2016
She's just too bursty for my liking jor.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Ginaz(f): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2016
All those saying she's bursting and fat what the hell wrong with you angry angry

That's why you always miss out on your soul mates and follow oloshos that eats your money and break your hearts and you all will come and carry you bend mouths saying all women are the same.

The high time the bunch of you realize love does not care about body, size, status, and whatever, the better for the lot of you.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2016
OBTSubtle:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by buffalowings: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Look well b4 posting rubbish here

Na we go finish you cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by expertman(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Wish you the best.

Today is my birthday Oya show some love

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Elkay3: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2016
immaculatengang:
arghh you self!!! Whats your concern? Can you rejoice with them?
OK ooh. Just that 15 seems a long time. I wanted to determine how long they've been in courtship, minus the childhood days.

Oh, lovely couples! So adorable! *in your voice*
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:
All those saying she's bursting and fat what the hell wrong with you angry angry

That's why you always miss out on your soul mates and follow oloshos that eats your money and break your hearts and you all will come and carry you bend mouths saying all women are the same.

The high time the bunch of you realize love does not care about body, size, status, and whatever, the better for the lot of you.

But that will give you the 1st impression before talking to the person

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by buffalowings: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2016
She needs dental treatment for that central

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
15 years?? shocked :owell I don't expect her teeth to be complete then... After adventures of kissing....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

The high time the bunch of you [/b]realize love does not care about body, size, status, and whatever, the better for [b]the lot of you.
busty... shocked shocked Madame, ummmh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Jamesmatic(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Congrat...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by nairagossip: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see o....Front page deserving o

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago by skywalker240(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrats, lovely pair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.