Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free (3862 Views)

Condoms Or Sanitary Pads - Which Should Be Given Free Of Charge? / 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 3:16am On Apr 18, 2015
my niggas which lady on nairaland will you reject and which will you accept even if the parents decides to give her to you free or she makes the first move, and state why you are rejecting or accepting.
Mine is:
prettyclare: reject. reason: too pretty; dun wan others to snatch her.
let's have fun.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Rokiatu grin
Don't wanna die young on top that mansion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 3:24am On Apr 18, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Rokiatu grin
Don't wanna die young on top that mansion
ohh.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 18, 2015
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 3:36am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
what are you saying?
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Thissonofman:

what are you saying?
This thread is bound to provoke and debase some personalities. There's no denying that.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 3:44am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:

This thread is bound to provoke and debase some personalities. There's no denying that.
not true. I just said call their names.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Thissonofman:

K
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 18, 2015
This is the dumbest post I have ever seen. Is the poster a 'Yaba left' resident?

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by PrettyClare7(f): 4:00am On Apr 18, 2015
what is the aim of this thread Hope it turns out fun. undecided
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by braine(m): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Any fat one. I'll surely reject. Don't let me mention names.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by imbless: 4:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Eroticangela and nneka123

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by vjsmiles: 4:19am On Apr 18, 2015
[size=14pt] rubbish....
this will start a rift.... [/size]
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
Eroticangela and nneka123
I reject you also in Jesus Name

11 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by imbless: 4:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Nneka123:
I reject you also in Jesus Name
haba!! I was just kidding
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
haba!! I was just kidding
And I was not.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Princecalm(m): 4:35am On Apr 18, 2015
The op himself did not mention anybody yet some peeps mentioning names never thought about that.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Princecalm:
The op himself did not mention anybody yet some peeps mentioning names never thought about that.
wetin dey do u, im still looking for who to mention.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Princecalm(m): 4:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Thissonofman:

wetin dey do u, im still looking for who to mention.
without you mentioning any
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:

Okay...true talk. But which thread on Nairaland hasn't incited people to 'bashing' others? Find me a thread on nairaland where there isnt more than enough bashing to last a year... So nothing is special about this one and morever i think you're been extra sensitive to this topic because its going to revolve around the ladies and maybe you've got an interest you're trying to protect in some particular girl here. Finally, there are more posts on nairaland by the women which provoked and debased the male personalities, let this roll please. Mm...the MODs...the MODs, dunno what iv done to them but they'll target me again now. Who knows their namez please...i wanna know them as they know me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by mytime24(f): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Rubbish undecided

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

Finally, there are more posts on nairaland by the women which provoked and debased the male personalities.
I see. But I've never come across such posts. Well, it's all good. Cheers!
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by iPrevail(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Thissonofman:

Dude help the world, grow some fvckin sense!
How do you think they'll feel about it? ...happy?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by constance500: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
All of them cheesy
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Deiok(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Op are they asking you or begging you to date them.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

Okay...true talk. But which thread on Nairaland hasn't incited people to 'bashing' others? Find me a thread on nairaland where there isnt more than enough bashing to last a year... So nothing is special about this one and morever i think you're been extra sensitive to this topic because its going to revolve around the ladies and maybe you've got an interest you're trying to protect in some particular girl here. Finally, there are more posts on nairaland by the women which provoked and debased the male personalities, let this roll please. Mm...the MODs...the MODs, dunno what iv done to them but they'll target me again now. Who knows their namez please...i wanna know them as they know me.
thanks bro.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by Thissonofman(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
constance500:
All of them cheesy
ah ah. how?
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by hatux: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
Rubbish undecided
grin
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by ivyy(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] rubbish....
this will start a rift.... [/size]

shocked shocked shocked

Hottt
You contesting for mr nl?
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by peeparty(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2015
spreadz matt untop my NEPA pole.
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by peeparty(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2015
spreadz matt untop NEPA pole n chopz popcorn
Re: Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free by nawtibownie: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
braine:
Any fat one. I'll surely reject. Don't let me mention names.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: This Is The Reason Why Many Girls Take Selfies / How Do I Leave This Abusive Relationship / As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.