Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54647 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by adaybayor(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

Igbos don't hawk... Hawking agbo is for yorubas even over here cheesy

Then begging is for your slave masters...
Igbos do biz and they succeed in all...
Have you heard of Innoson?

Mention one igbo man among top 5 richest people in Nigeria. Your chest-beating is what always get you into conflicts with other tribes.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by excel4us: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
I'm a Yoruba boy and I think people whose mentality are in your direction are quite myopic. This is a democracy, Yoruba has always voted for opposition since return to democracy in 1999 ... We had AD which later broke into AC then ACN and now APC while the rest of the country go for PDP except few northern states with ANPP. The Igbo's believe in Jonathan/PDP and voted for PDP......

Being in the position of authority doesn't guarantee development, The Northern Nigeria occupy more than 50% of the positions in Nigeria, ruled more than 50% of Nigerian political years , have richer individuals than southerners thus record highest level of poverty index and underdevelopment in Nigeria.

let SE/SS also be in opposition and see how it feels, it is unhealthy for a whole nation to navigate one direction....
THANKS MY GOOD YORUBA FREIND.WE CAN'T BE IN THE SAME BOAT SAILING TO A SPECIFIC DESTINATION.WE THE IGBOS HAVE TO BRACE UP.I SEE THE NEXT GOVERNMENT AS A 'WAKE UP CALL' FOR NDI IGBO TO SIT UP AND FINE TUNE A WAY BETTER FOR THEIR WELL BEING.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by t2luv1: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

I don't really understand it, you Yoruba guys keep claiming that Igbos play hatred and bitterness politics but yet you guys are the most guilty.

The hatred of the Igbos by yorubas can be felt by touch.
The Obas statement is just an overwhelming evidence.
The attitude of the Lagos landlords against the Igbos is evident.

In fact this is the case of kettle calling pot black.
Yes we Igbos have the arrogance attitude but that is our nature and you guys should deal with it but the Yoruba are core tribal bigots.

Interesting, The Yoruba hates Igbo so much but you have Igbo communities in Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun states. Can you same the thing when it comes to the Yoruba in SE. The SW is the only part of the country where people fro other regions mix. That is just the fact my brother.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ijeaify: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
MrKnowitall:

No, its more like a bipod. Unless you want to count Ijaw people then I'll agree. You know Southeast can never produce a president or rule.

Second fiddle is better than no fiddle, my friend.
Hey Mister Se aren't dragging presidency with you guys. Before now we are already doing well on our own.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by adaybayor(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
chi4ik4:
good morning Nigerians, please d notion of Igbo hating other ethnic should be erased, it's just a matter of choice, we are all one Nigeria & anybody that rules, will definitely rules d whole Nigeria. yes Igbo did not really vote APC because they had no option than to support their brother & neighbor. since 1999, Igbo have been voting other tribe but no one called them been tribalistic, just because they supported their brother, all I wish Nigeria is good governance because we are lagging behind & we need to grow. I'm an Igbo man but my best ever friend is a Fulani girl & so many Hausa origin. I have so many Yoruba & plateau friends & among others, so please enough of all this chit chat & let start praying for a better Nigeria, unity in diversity is what I always ask of. God bless Nigeria & guide & direct our president elect GMB

How is GEJ a brother to the igbos, did the Azikwe deceive you guys?

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
babasanti:

Keep quiet, just small trials uve started complaining already. WE WON'T GIVE IN to the demands of the devil. Soon they will visit our teritory then we tell them we are from south south jamaican queens(the oil that sustain this country belongs to us). Greedy, ungrateful people.

Shut up you that will hide under mummy's bed at the sound of a knock out
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by RichDad1(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
LTSHANGY:

You see your life? When they say you should go to school and learn, you declined and decided to become a tout. Simple quiz question, who was the first president of Nigeria??
Mr Professor, sorry to burst your bubbles.the person you're referring to (The great Zik) is not an Elected President but Governor General or better put, a Ceremonial President.

You should demand a refund from your school. cheesy cheesy

Note: I respect the Great Zik and forever will. May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by MrJanuzaj: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Billyonaire:

You deserve a ban.

get out!! go and ban me. because I told you fact. see celebrity who ever buys this your joke is not wise. go and die!!! you are a hungry man dude
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by nastyesco(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?

Ola Vincent, Joseph Oladele Sanusi
We have produced the CBN Governor Twice.... I am sorry...South East has always been a back peddling region...sore losers
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by cocoduck: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Etinosajay:

My friend say something else. You're talking as if you're wiser than king solomon. Sounds like someone who's beefing another who has what himself doesn't.

So because they say let this position go to this zone, you conclude that no one is competent from that zone?

See you talking of American true federalism and what not. Do you know the composition of the American senate/HOR? Do you know how they elect speaker? Do you know the composition of Obama's Staff? Do you think half the 50 or so states in USA will listen to stories of competence with principal officers coming from 5 states of the federation.

If they say let B zone produce Senate President, u automatically infer that no senator is competent from that zone? NC got the zoning arrangement b4 and mark emerged senate president. Didn't he do a good job being senate president?

Common sense is really not common.
You are not making any sense, all you people know in allocation, entitlements and etc without giving a hoot how the money is generated, The US is the world's greatest nation toady because it is governed as a real Republic. By the way na una Nigeria not mine, so make un do as una like. Just don't bring that useless politics into Great ANAMBARA state.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by peegirl(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Oblitz:
northerners colonising southerners since independence
I wonder when we will gain our own independence .
we only have Judas alias amechi, no nationalist s.

When we southerners put all our eggs in one basket, what do expect? Or shud I say forced to? Politics is a game, and the Westerners sure know how to play it. Southerners We are damn too sentimental for it.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by kindnyce(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2015
derespect:
No doubt, Bukola Saraki is going to be the next David Mark of the Senate House.

IMO..........I THINK,BUKOLA DESPITE BEING FROM NC IS STILL A YORUBA MAN,SEN.AKUME FROM BENUE SHOULD NATURALLY CLINCH THAT POSITION OF S/P
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by RichDad1(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
tuniski:
u are too narrow. Is anything wrong to vote in a certain manner. By the way the sharing of offices is political patronage and selfish. How will saraki being senate president make the life of Kwarans better or the north central paradise? Kwarans are in for more enslavement with saraki as senate president. Kudo to SS/SE for keeping democracy alive we must not all do bandwagon!
I understand your point of view. In as much as I believe a vibrant opposition is good for the nations democracy, the SE should have atlases try not to put all their eggs in one basket. Throughout the years that the SW had been in the opposition, the voting patterns are not always bloc. You'll see a state with AC governor and PDP senators or HOR member and vice versa.

Anyways, interesting time is ahead for our democracy.
God bless FRN
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by laidian(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?

Madam, Ola Vincent (1977 - 1982) and Cheif Joseph Oladele Sanusi (1999-2004) are Yorubas.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by QATOFIN: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
realjoker:
i dont think you are a northerner or you are far away from Nigerian politics, is this the way the igbo will be the president of this country, playing politics of hatred and bitterness? do you know what the igbo as labeled the yorubas? they called the betrayals, slaves of the owners of Nigerian (north) because they are not ready to play their politics of hatred with them . I also wish the next president should comes from there but beleive me no region will support them with the situation on ground.
ma guy i am kaduna state guy to the bone am not telling you for you to believe me! i think you should read my comment again, maybe you will get to see where i wrote " ever agrees" now pls tell me what is politics of hate an igbo man has never contested in an presidential election before and they voted other ppl into power is that what you call hate, and pls dnt tell me that jonathan is an ibo man he is not, in the last election the north voted for buhari which did, the west voted for tinubu and the vp, the east voted for jonathan nw tell me who hates who? we all voted proxy

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by soulhighman(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

Igbos don't hawk... Hawking agbo is for yorubas even over here cheesy

Then begging is for your slave masters...
Igbos do biz and they succeed in all...
Have you heard of Innoson?
You are a typical Igbo, deny what you know is true. You know that Igbo's can hawk anything, even brooms.They even hawk recharge cards in Lagos traffics.
Yeah, Inoson a very rich man but have you heard of Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija.......the list can go on and on.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Smartwave: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol
And southeast play which wing always?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by shammah1(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Brainless tout
9jvirgin:
I support this entirely, let those who own Nigeria continue to rule. Others can go and die! cool
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by arsetalkshere: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
sonssyo:

nigeria can never be beta wit all dis drama.look at u mr poster!!! thnk goodness d oil prize is crashg ,nigerians dnt want to be independent,alwayz desiring to reap where dey did sow!!no one wants to work hard,lazy set of people. federalism is d best way,d country has divided itself into six geopolitical zones.
What in my post that you are replying justifies this ranting? You are right in a way but in replying to the quoted post of mine? So so wrong.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by chyket(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
For me personally, I don't really care about where what position is zoned to.I am only interested in the leadership that will be provided by APC and Gen Buhari in the next 4 years to Nigerians, if they want to zone all the posts to one clan, its their prerogative.
Gen Buhari will become the CEO of Nigeria come 29th May 2015, He is solely responsible for the Nigerian State and if he makes a success of his 4 year tenure, all Nigerians would have won irrespective of your zone, tribe or religion.This clamour for zoning of political posts to zones since 1999 has never added any major value to any zone because most of the occupants of the seats have always used them to build their political profiles, amass our wealth and sometimes favour very few friends and relatives. The clamour of all sincere Nigerians should be good governance, prosperity and peace to our nation. All these seats being clamoued for are not more than 1000 in a population of 160million people.Lets hold our new leaders accountable for our general economic well being, security , peace and prosperity for the millions of Nigerians who currently wake up every morning hopeless and confused.Lets for once ignore the usual antics of our political elite to knock the heads of the common Nigerians together with issues that derail our expectation

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by adaybayor(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
kindnyce:

IMO..........I THINK,BUKOLA DESPITE BEING FROM NC IS STILL A YORUBA MAN,SEN.AKUME FROM BENUE SHOULD NATURALLY CLINCH THAT POSITION OF S/P

Yes he is a yoruba man but kawara is in NC. so, he will probably get it
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Etinosajay(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
cocoduck:

You are not making any sense, all you people know in allocation, entitlements and etc without giving a hoot how the money is generated, The US is the world's greatest nation toady because it is governed as a real Republic. By the way na una Nigeria not mine, so make un do as una like. Just don't bring that useless politics into Great ANAMBARA state.

Lol...I'm afraid you're the one who hasn't made any SENSE. You mentioned allocation. Is the same zoning not used in sharing the allocation? And for your information, the republic that you're busy touting about, means every zone having a say in running the affairs of the country democratically.

If that is useless politics for you, it's a pity

I'll watch your post henceforth, and I'm very sure in the very near future, you will whine about south east marginalisation, and call the other regions born to rule or follow follow, and quickly forget that you said it doesn't matter if your zone doesn't get anything. True federalism as you called it.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by arsetalkshere: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

I find it pathetic that, even at your age, you still don't know the difference between the POLITICIANS and the PEOPLE.
The people have shown through their votes that they don't give a damn about you or your Senate Presidential seat. How does a politician lobbying for his stomach mean anything?
Or are you truly that dumb?
The politician and the people can't be separated. You voted them, they represent your interest.

I may be dumb but not dumber than you Mr lecturer.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by voxpopp: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lol...which shots grin you're so myopic and dumb. All your frontline politicians like, oduah, okonjo, madueke, mostly females (the men will rather open shop at alaba and claim ownnership of Lagos instead of furthering their education), are either thieves or massive failures in the case of the overhyped Iweala.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by shammah1(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
We are already counting 4 years for you APC sh*ty leaders. Fvck our country up and be destroyed.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Chigold101(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
See opportunity my SE/SS brothers just lost
I'm sorry hate will make we igbos forever remain followers
i hate reading comments like this. People who dont understand politics like you just come here and blab besed on sentiment.

Why didnt they give SW senate president or speaker? Didnt south west have APC senators & members of the house of reps? Do not be decieved by all these bruhaha. Even if SE have 8 senators they will still not give it to them.

Let me tell you what just happend in this election, cos i am sure you dont know:
:the north conspired against the yorubas & gave APC/GMB more votes than the SW so that SW wont claim that it is their votes that brought APC to power.
2: the north made sure that APC won almost all the governorship election in the north to make sure that they control governors‘ forum. The way they will control green & red chambers.
3: as it stands sir, SW will revolt soon when they discover that they have just been relegated to the background despite all they “felt“ they did to bring APC to the centre.

Now back on SE: the best office you can give to any region is SGF. If they love Ngige & Rochas they should make one of them SGF. But i think it will go to Amaechi but if the senate president & speakership remains like this, then it might go to Fashola or anybody from SW.

SGF is the next powerful person after the president.

As onye igbo, am happy we didnt vote for APC. Am happy we voted our conscience. Am happy for the first time in a very long time, we spoke with one voice. Am so happy that soon all the northerners in PDP will scamper into APC and the SW will feel maginalized in a party they built, and they will come begging for SE to form another mega opposition party.

Soon APGA/PDP will become one party.

Ndi Igbo kwezuenuooooooooo!!!!!!

Tell them that I said... The north is playing a HUGE fast one on the SW... TRUST ME!

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by agabaI23(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
I am laughing
Next the major ministerial appointments will be from the North like in UMYA time
Say changi wink
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ElFenomeno1: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
This is not new. The zoning was long agreed if APC emerge victorious.

I guess this latest meeting was to clarify and reaffirm

I expect Bukola Saraki to emerge as the senate leader, he is better qualified and suited.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by madufranklin20: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2015
basty:

An average Igbo educated guys are less tribalists unlike their illiterates and educated females, though I don't know where you belong?.
But when has Igbo not played second fiddle in the arrangements of things in Nigeria? I have kept saying this. Igbo man needs Yoruba more than Yoruba needs Igbo to rule Nigeria.
Yoruba can do without Igbo to clinch Nigerian presidency as happened in Jonathan administration and the failure of Jonathan to honour Yorubas in his government made him failed the second term.
Please check my previous posts and you will understand this better.
We are all Nigerians let us unite and forge ahead. I will want a Nigeria where Chukwu will not say I am an Igbo and Kayode will say I am a Yoruba but we all say I am a Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.
you are still tribalistic in ur statemennts

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by surugede(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2015
padeolu:
Good news. No room for the Jewish clans ... Sai Buhari.

Yet we shout Xenophobia

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

No, its a tripod. Its the turn of the hausas to rule but one of the tripod is just trying to attach to there adopted masters.

Freeglobe; unrepentant tribalist! She sees things only in tribes. Lol.

I wonder what she looks like. I'm sure she has that hateful look in her demeanour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.