Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54588 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by cocoduck: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Etinosajay:

Lol...I'm afraid you're the one who hasn't made any SENSE. You mentioned allocation. Is the same zoning not used in sharing the allocation? And for your information, the republic that you're busy touting about, means every zone having a say in running the affairs of the country democratically.

If that is useless politics for you, it's a pity

I'll watch your post henceforth, and I'm very sure in the very near future, you will whine about south east marginalisation, and call the other regions born to rule or follow follow, and quickly forget that you said it doesn't matter if your zone doesn't get anything. True federalism as you called it.
you are a big phool
Igbos do not care, let me tell you there is nothing worse in this world like the Genocide, but WE SURVIVED, and we are thriving, go to Unity schools and you will see that an anambraian needs to score the very highest to be admitted into the schools but countless anambraian children pass with flying colors, and so the bar has been raised impossibly high for us be your likes but still GOD gives us wings to fly over the bar. Theonly igbos that will complain are the lazy buts, those mixed blood ones especially the ones with offemmanu blood. Rubbish. Once again na ya kwontry, that wan consign you. period.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by 49cents(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2015
MrKnowitall:

No, its more like a bipod. Unless you want to count Ijaw people then I'll agree. You know Southeast can never produce a president or rule.

Second fiddle is better than no fiddle, my friend.

South east is not controlled by one cri$inal minded man like you have in the south west and even north

The south east think independent and ideology bring them together

I think the outxome of this sharing of senate and house of rep thing will bring them to a more common stand,

I think nigerians should wake up from the mentality of "my brother is in power" what will it bring for you personally?

Te north were in power for about 40 years and yet their people are the most undeveloped of nigerians but all the wjile the average notherner without a good lifestyle was happy merely on the fact that his brother was in power

OBJ too was there for 8 years whAt did he do for the yoruba nation throughout

Let us try fielding the best brains there for once and run a transparent government and see if we all won't be better for it

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by aromisaja(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=t2luv1 post=32845416]

Interesting, The Yoruba hates Igbo so much but you have Igbo communities in Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun states. Can you same the thing when it comes to the Yoruba in SE. The SW is the only part of the country where people fro other regions mix. That is just the fact my brother.

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DON,T KNOW IN ONITSHA THERE IS A WHOLE PLACE INSIDE ONITSHA THAT IGBO PEOPLE ARE HAPPY CALLING FAGGE AND CHECK THE NAME FAGGE AND TELL ME IF IT,S IGBO OR HOUSA

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by iiiyyyk(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Low mentality is d problem wit most westerners,
In 1999 they voted AD no body bashed them
2003 they voted AD but pdp worn, Obj margic no body bashed them,
2007 they voted Ac
2011 they voted ApC no body bashed them, they werent in senate or house, no body made a mountain out of it.
This 2015, that Apc won president, we wont hear word,
Apc won because of buhari's personality and Gej weakness, not because Apc did any thing dpecial.

We shld all pray APC get it right, and make nigeria better.
What did bankole bring to ogun state? What did Mark bring to benue state, what did tambowal bring to sokoto state, they were all there for their
personal intrest.
While you waste your productive time hating and detroying ur self. Nothing destroys the health and potentials of men, more than hatred.
We shld advocate for better nigeria for all, but if we are sure, it will never be possible, let us have the courage to call for East to East, West to West, North to North.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by tonte(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
What will their appointments do for you personally??
MzJackBaueress:
As long as Amaechi, Ngige and Osita Izunaso are given appointments, I am very ok with it

God bless APC

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ArodeTsolaye: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
yorubas are not united, Ijebu/christians gave their votes to GEJ,Oyo muslims and others gave their votes to Muhammadu.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by porka: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
And they have been boasting that they won't do any ZONING.

What is this one called now?

Change?

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ONYX5(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
See opportunity my SE/SS brothers just lost

I'm sorry hate will make we igbos forever remain followers
idiot better pass you
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by danie09(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
am an ijebu christian and i voted BUHARI including my entire household. all yoruba states have almost equal population of Muslims and Christians and religion have never been a factor to them when choosing political leaders. please dont for the sake of free internet display senselesness on the social media, you can just read and pass
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas are not united, Ijebu/christians gave their votes to GEJ,Oyo muslims and others gave their votes to Muhammadu.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by newpisces: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?

Which shots precisely is that? You prefer senate presidency and cbn governorship to having produced a president, vice president, house speaker and other positions over the last 16 years??

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Oladele652(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol
have u forgotten Oba was President for eight years? and I guess u also forgot Dimeji Bankole

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Etinosajay(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
cocoduck:

you are a big phool
Igbos do not care, let me tell you there is nothing worse in this world like the Genocide, but WE SURVIVED, and we are thriving, go to Unity schools and you will see that an anambraian needs to score the very highest to be admitted into the schools but countless anambraian children pass with flying colors, and so the bar has been raised impossibly high for us be your likes but still GOD gives us wings to fly over the bar. Theonly igbos that will complain are the lazy buts, those mixed blood ones especially the ones with Yoruba blood. Rubbish. Once again na ya kwontry, that wan consign you. period.

I knew you were going to start cursing soon, like the typical illiterate that you are. People dey talk of civil war, you self dey talk.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nicepoker(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015
padeolu:
Good news. No room for the Jewish clans ... Sai Buhari.

u see ur life?

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by ArodeTsolaye: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
danie09:
am an ijebu christian and i voted BUHARI including my entire household. all yoruba states have almost equal population of Muslims and Christians and religion have never been a factor to them when choosing political leaders. please dont for the sake of free internet display senselesness on the social media, you can just read and pass

You are just one of the few different cases, you are in the minority.
yorubas are not united,
Majority Ijebu/mainly christian ekiti gave their
votes to GEJ, Majority Oyo muslims and others gave their votes to
Muhammadu.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
arsetalkshere:
The politician and the people can't be separated. You voted them, they represent your interest.

I may be dumb but not dumber than you Mr lecturer.

No bro, you are definitely dumber than a box of rocks for your moronic reasoning.
People vote the politicians - that is for the interest of the people.
The politicians, on their own, lobby for their posts - That is for the interest of the POLITICIANS themselves.
Isn't that why the Senate President is voted by the POLITICIANS and not the PEOPLE?
Only a person with low self esteem bases 'success' on the number of public posts held by his tribesmen.

Ngige LOST the gubernatorial election to a then-unknown William Obiano. You think that was a fucckking mistake? A Chris Ngige who, during the guber debate, listed VIP Toilets as his ONLY achievement as a Senator? A Chris Ngige who did absolutely NOTHING during Anambra's oil bid? And you think Anambra people would be foolish enough to reward such a useless iddiot with a return ticket to go elevate himself as a Senate President so Igbos would dance and rejoice at the tokenist foolishness of "my broda is a Senate President"?
Anambra people were already kicking themselves for electing Ngige in place of our beloved Dora Akunyili. Ngige was a complete waste of space, and the people of Anambra did very well by throwing that midget straight into the waste bin.
And you're telling me about playing 'smart politics'. Shebi the type of smart politics Northerners have played for eons, electing dunces and having them fill up national positions while the people languish in poverty with no development?
A case of a deluded iddiot calling himself smart.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by zoomzu(f): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
fanysteve:
We are waiting for Buhari to be sworn in,50 sites is already opened to destroy him and his stupid followers, you all should just wait for a real fight,this govt will never succeed.

In your myopic mind.
Instead of heading another militant group to disturb the new government, let's see how baba will take you to the cleaners, you are talking about creating sites for chest beating rants....bring it on

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015
[s]
Chigold101:
i hate reading comments like this. People who dont understand politics like you just come here and blab besed on sentiment.

Why didnt they give SW senate president or speaker? Didnt south west have APC senators & members of the house of reps? Do not be decieved by all these bruhaha. Even if SE have 8 senators they will still not give it to them.

Let me tell you what just happend in this election, cos i am sure you dont know:
:the north conspired against the yorubas & gave APC/GMB more votes than the SW so that SW wont claim that it is their votes that brought APC to power.
2: the north made sure that APC won almost all the governorship election in the north to make sure that they control governors‘ forum. The way they will control green & red chambers.
3: as it stands sir, SW will revolt soon when they discover that they have just been relegated to the background despite all they “felt“ they did to bring APC to the centre.

Now back on SE: the best office you can give to any region is SGF. If they love Ngige & Rochas they should make one of them SGF. But i think it will go to Amaechi but if the senate president & speakership remains like this, then it might go to Fashola or anybody from SW.

SGF is the next powerful person after the president.

As onye igbo, am happy we didnt vote for APC. Am happy we voted our conscience. Am happy for the first time in a very long time, we spoke with one voice. Am so happy that soon all the northerners in PDP will scamper into APC and the SW will feel maginalized in a party they built, and they will come begging for SE to form another mega opposition party.

Soon APGA/PDP will become one party.

Ndi Igbo kwezuenuooooooooo!!!!!!

Tell them that I said... The north is playing a HUGE fast one on the SW... TRUST ME!
[/s]

LAME
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
no count S/S out Edo state has a senator and is well represented in HOR. It is ur S/E dat didnt look into d future
to avoid the same mistake you imagine S/E made, you really need took into the future of your English. it is so pathetic, no offence.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Arsenate(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

Igbos don't hawk... Hawking agbo is for yorubas even over here cheesy

Then begging is for your slave masters...
Igbos do biz and they succeed in all...
Have you heard of Innoson?
hahahahah
have you heard of Dangote.? otedola?
you are very dumb to compare the suya selling Hausa man and the poor Yoruba man to innoson.
compare like for likes; compare innoson with dangote, otedola and the likes...
or you compare your gala selling ibo boys with the suya man. that's the only fair comparison.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by babs01(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

immaterial.. we don't need it. When will yoruba (lovers of nigeria) produce senate president or cbn governor in their beloved country?
Thank God u said yoruba, wait for BUKOLA SARAKI to become senate president u can come nd edit ur post.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
no count S/S out Edo state has a senator and is well represented in HOR. It is ur S/E dat didnt look into d future
to avoid the same mistake you imagine S/E made, you really need look into the future of your English. it is so pathetic, no offence.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by cocoduck: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Etinosajay:

I knew you were going to start cursing soon, like the typical illiterate that you are. People dey talk of civil war, you self dey talk.
I am not abusing you, I just told you the plain truth, after all, I speak a better English than you do. Is that not a genocide?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Oga,am a niger deltan.....served in oyo state(ibadan to be precised).......i can tell u dat with xception of prtharcourt,there is no city in s/south and s/east that can match ibadan in terms of development and industries.
FreeGlobe:

you are now shifting the goal post. Well, the only place that is being developed in south west is lags and thats because of the federal capital status it once held. Ibadan and Ogun are not more economically viable than Anambra or Abia, or liveable than Enugu and Abia, and yet the south east has not produced president

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mumu9gerian: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
As long as Amaechi, Ngige and Osita Izunaso are given appointments, I am very ok with it

God bless APC
ogbonaya Onu nko?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by dubemivan(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
MrKnowitall:

But you would agree that a person who is playing second fiddle is better than he who has no fiddle to play.
This young man actually thought he knows it all... I laff in Swahili grin
MrKnowitall:

But you would agree that a person who is playing second fiddle is better than he who has no fiddle to play.
This young man actually thought he knows it all... I laff in Swahili
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by chi4ik4(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
adaybayor:

How is GEJ a brother to the igbos, did the Azikwe deceive you guys?
bro I didn't call for quarrel & I have passed my message.if u read carefully I did say brother & neighbor, yes brother because we were formally eastern region, neighbor because south east & South South are very close in terms of geographical area. don't consumed by politics but focus on progress of Nigeria. unity in diversity is d way out.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Chinom(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Worthless, inconsequential posts. Igbos don't need them. We've had the senate presidency so many times and it brought us nothing. Speakership of the house is even more useless.

I am only interested in knowing the caliber of people that will run the Nigerian economy in GMB's regime. Who are the ministers?, who is the head of the CBN?, who will manage the Energy sector ?. Those are the important positions. They should leave Atiku as the chairman of the BOT of the party for life. We never wish to see him in public life again. Amechi should be given a party post.

SE and SS should hold on tightly to PDP. We should prevent Nigeria from becoming a one party state controlled by the Hausa/Fulani feudal lords. SW have sold their soul.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mumu9gerian: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet south east is calling the shots. When will yoruba produce a senate president or cbn governor?
you must be very young not to know former CbN governor, joseph oladele sanusi buh sis why are u so tribalistic?

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
and your signature? angry

My signature says Berem is sweet. Do you know Berem?

She used to be a member of this forum
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by LTSHANGY: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
RichDad1:

Mr Professor, sorry to burst your bubbles.the person you're referring to (The great Zik) is not an Elected President but Governor General or better put, a Ceremonial President.

You should demand a refund from your school. cheesy cheesy

Note: I respect the Great Zik and forever will. May his soul rest in Peace.

Mr Teacher, Nnamdi Azikiwe was a Governor-general from 1960-1963. Became the 1St PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA FROM 1963-1966.. I guess you never knew Nigeria became a Republic in 1963.. Better go and attend night classes, being an Omo nile won't help you..
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Etinosajay(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
cocoduck:

I am not abusing you, I just told you the plain truth, after all, I speak a better English than you do. Is that not a genocide?

You called someone a f00l and u say that's not abusive? Wow, it must be very hard to be in your shoes. I sympathise with you.

Speak a better English? So u speak with your fingers? Like a dumb person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On / Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.