Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) (36555 Views)

ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE: Is This The New Type Of Job Requirements? / What Is The Meaning Of Minimum ND In Job Requirements?? / Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Post the link. if any of our ladies got the job, she will come here on nairaland and testify. And it will make guys know who is lightskinned on amongst us
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by redcliff: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:
I was going through webpage and searching for firms that needs planning consultants, lo and behold I stumbled upon an Abuja based firm interested in such professionals. I clicked and opened the portal but to my dismay read that the firm needs light skinned females (I am a dark skinned male).

Question now is, has it gotten to this level in Nigeria where employers now stereotype based on skin colour? Or are the business planning consultants now doing ashawo works for their paymasters or their customers?
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by no2fuks(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:

Its not my business to provide links to prove anything. If you aren't satisfied with the pictures, up to you.

I don't believe this guy most nairalanders cook up stories to make front page
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by felifeli: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:

No, Thanks. Don't pester me pls.

You have raised unfounded allegations and you don't want to be pestered about it? What a silly twit. Next time don't come here to post cooked up things
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
no2fuks:

I don't believe this guy most nairalanders cook up stories to make front page

Most you say, meaning you do. I don't conform to your school of thought neither do I wish to trade petty words with you. If you're too blind to see the jobberman logo on the picture you better stay where you are. Now get of my chest.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
felifeli:

You have raised unfounded allegations and you don't want to be pestered about it? What a silly twit. Next time don't come here to post cooked up things
Whatever... Keep ranting... Next.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by haabeeodun: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2015
This applies to most vacancies. There's dis age limitation dat is not a well thing for nigerians. Imagine some post stating age of 21. I'm sure soon we'll soon see age requirement to be 18
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by olubori1(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2015
they want sex slaves, SIMPLE !!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
Negative change
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by hottredy(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
OK...k, continue; what of waec? Principal nko....we shall see those who are taken.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by adedayourt(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Seriously I wonder at d sanity of some employers wen I see der funny requirmnt.

But u can't totally blame dem dou bcus if for instance we av d ratio of Vacancy:Job seekers as 9:1. Am sure dey wnt be comin of wit funny ideas by way of requirmnt
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
unfortunately I still have a year to spend in school... maybe when i finish Seun will employ me and hopefully all those bla bla bla requirements won't be there
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by tejpot(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
what's wrong with the country?
Something
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by ehis05(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Just imagine at d end of evrytin only females

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Qmab: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
Ile ise Ajibade
Ki la n ta ni 'le se Ajibade?

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Bollinger(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Looks like they are looking for high class, educated prostitutes. The fact that they are looking for "light skinned" females is evidence that their clientele is strategically targeted.

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by octopusfreaky(f): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Witches go plenty for dat company oooo,,,lollzzz just my opinion...

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Wendy80(f): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
That's how they send girls into prostitution. Reminds me of my first job in the bank, after series of tests n interview I was posted as an operation staff to a branch. In d evening of My first day @work the branch called me and said he will like me to be in marketing that I will make it as a marketer, I politely turned him down. 2weeks after I got a letter of redeployment to Marketing, few months after I left them for anoda job cos of dia unreasonable target and dem no even give me Gun to use bring the target sef grin

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by queridasally(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
This is what is influencing and causing the increase in the use of lightening creams, this is just absurd and pathetic!.

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by adamilen(f): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2015
*Strong ability to persuade and influence others* shocked shocked shocked

Light skinned ladies persuading and influencing wink

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by darlenese(f): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Everything they wrote there is trash, they should hv written ; A. HIGH CLASS pROSTITUTE NEEDED!

Msheeeeew

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by UncleJudax(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bdemmy:
At last! Albinos can now get jobs easily.
Hehehe.
I doubt albinos are considered light skinned.
I think they have their category...pseudoWhites?

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Koseni tomo nkan ti ahnta ooooooo!

Qmab:
Ki la n ta ni 'le se Ajibade?
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by forbisi: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2015
felifeli:

Nobody is asking you to spoonfeed, just the link. It is easier to post link than to post a screenshot. Here is how to do it
1. Go to the Web page where you got the screenshot.
2. You will find the page URL (link) in the browser. Copy it
3. Post it here. Done!
Very easy
All of u asking for link, let it go, he said he's not posting it. Why are u so particular about it, is it that u want to apply for the job?
If u guys are smart, all u need to do is go to Google to verify, after all, he stated he searched for it too.
BTW, I googled it and saw it!
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by felifeli: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
forbisi:

All of u asking for link, let it go, he said he's not posting it. Why are u so particular about it, is it that u want to apply for the job?
If u guys are smart, all u need to do is go to Google to verify, after all, he stated he searched for it too.
BTW, I googled it and saw it!

Why are you bringing up a topic that everyone has already forgotten about ? Get lost. angry angry angry
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by forbisi: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
felifeli:

Why are you bringing up a topic that everyone has already forgotten about ? Get lost. angry angry angry

U seem lost already.... poor u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.