Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... (1043 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by prodogunwanoe(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Advice: is it good to have a girlfriend in ...as in....is it really good to have a girlfriend in an higher institution like ekpoma,uniben or unilag where many lives are unsafe...please post your opinion for me,the public and the world...i think it will be dangerous to do that....you better become s.u or what's your suggestion
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by alberto2k(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Are u looking for a gf or a Runz girl(gold-diggers)? undecided
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
how many lives are unsafe how
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by diptim: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
you going there to read, not to have a relationship

don't forget to visit www.allrounda.com.ng
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
If you sure know your aim of going to the Uni, then of course the onus lies on you to advise yourself on what you should or shouldn`t do.
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by Fairgodwin(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
By the way, are you in a higher institution? Bros, you write badly!
Well, my advice would be, stay away from "boyfriends and girlfriends" (relationship) when you are in your first (100 level) year and second (200 level) year. And I tell you, you'd do just fine.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
diptim:
you going there to read, not to have a relationship

don't forget to visit www.allrounda.com.ng
can we meet on web issues
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Fairgodwin:
By the way, are you in a higher institution? Bros, you write badly!
Well, my advice would be, stay away from "boyfriends and girlfriends" (relationship) when you are in your first (100 level) year and second (200 level) year. And I tell you, you'd do just fine.
what's the meaning of "you write badly"
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
how many lives are unsafe how
Hahaha! What of the girl that strangled to death at ekpoma
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
Are u looking for a gf or a Runz girl(gold-diggers)? undecided
excuse me!!? Mr.ajebo...why only you...they behave like little punk! Sorry o...but why the gold diggers
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by alberto2k(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
prodogunwanoe:
excuse me!!? Mr.ajebo...why only you...they behave like little punk! Sorry o...but why the gold diggers
please what are u tryna say? undecided
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by prodogunwanoe(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

please what are u tryna say? undecided
4get
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by diptim: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2015
prodogunwanoe:
can we meet on web issues

Alrite man. Mail me@ diptim01@yahoo.com
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by Slimmos(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2015
face ur book and leave gf issue alone
Re: Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... by lawunmie(f): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2015
See question from OP.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely, Twin Babies Born May 1st In Calabar (photos) / Pls Help Me Guys / Why Do Nigerian Men Have To Marry A Woman 3 Times Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.