Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31834 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kika23(f): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
cooljoe:
now I don't lyk t wen peeps lauf at me

Why?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

Mariah Mariah! She reminds me of a westside story, growing up in Spanish Harlem, she living a life just like a movie star. Mariah Mariah!! She fell in love in East L.A, to the sound of the guitar, played by Carlo Santana! grin grin grin
this food tastes sweeter

can imagine the aura

when amongst the fauna and the flora

just alone to see

what we wished was meant to be.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
this food tastes sweeter

can imagine the aura

when amongst the fauna and the flora

just alone to see

what we wished was meant to be.
Indeed smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
lol, un adon become alive (whispers) what im about to twell you is clossified.. Shiwi shuu shiwchai chai food section grin grin
Lol!
Ok don't tell me. Tell her to give me a mention. embarassed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Trypa:

Lanicky u r a darling n ur thread will continue to grow from strength to strength

Well am not feeling fine love u all
look at the time. Exactly 7days........... Hmmmm (faces the wall and punches it softly)
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

**********Coughs and eats*********
I am doing that right now grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Indeed smiley
go prepare the cake o.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol!
okay, twill be conveyed (picks ole school telephone, turns dial 11 times and a buzzing sound tears the air. Drops call) hmm she will. smiley (sees him panting) reeeellaxxx grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
How do you keep your natural hair so smooth and fresh
Cc Ivvy
grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
go prepare the cake o.
I have grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
okay, twill be conveyed (picks ole school telephone, turns dial 11 times and a buzzing sound tears the air. Drops call) hmm she will. smiley (sees him panting) reeeellaxxx grin
grin grin grin grin

I hope you're for real.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by cooljoe(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
kika23:

Why?
rhetorical question
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
farano:
lol well he must be an honest man. It’s always the number one determining quality that I look for in someone I’m dating when deciding if he has all the right traits to be perfect boyfriend material! cool .
Then what if he doesn't possess that quality and you still love him, what would you do?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin

I hope you're for real.
absolutely for real. She's active here
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
okay o.

grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
absolutely for real. She's active here
Just give me a clue to her moniker. embarassed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ivyy(f): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
How do you keep your natural hair so smooth and fresh
Cc Ivvy
grin
Nah God o grin

Btwn it's ivyy not ivvy tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by farano(f): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2015
DaZion:

Then what if he doesn't possess that quality and you still love him, what would you do?
Nah I won't love him.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2015
farano:
Nah I won't love him.
What's the romantic word ever said to you by your boyfriend?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by mstik(f): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Rozzay .. Where are you cry
Temigracie, you just disappeared?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:

Nah God o grin

Btwn it's ivyy not ivvy tongue
Mtcheeeeew, as long as you still see am grin grin. Abeg tell me truth jare, you dey rub piss for your hair? grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by naijaboiy: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2015
daveP:
Naij aboiy- btwn a law firm and a commentator job@ wwe which may move you?

Chi bwike, when last were you tricked by any1?

Immorta lvoices- the last time you sang in church? same goes for Marieolae.

Lal a247- the inspiration behind your moniker? And do you workout daily?

Safa rigirl- choose to act along a nollywood/hollywood act in a tv series?

King Tom- getting a call from top echelon to come fill in the gap of medical position in govt. Would you answer as a patriotic nigerian that you are?

And finally at alllll of you mentioned right here. Name one-three nairalanders you think if you meet@ same place would make your entire day exciting. Think!

( glances thru mod's jotter)
WWE commentator sounds exciting. But i'd still prefer a job at the Law firm cheesy

Second question.
Marieolae
Tosynee2much
Kelvingrafix cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2015
mstik:
Rozzay .. Where are you cry
Temigracie, you just disappeared?
Hmmm...you are still here?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Trypa(f): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
daveP:
look at the time. Exactly 7days........... Hmmmm (faces the wall and punches it softly)

N what happened to ur line?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol!
erm

Herzumpther
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

WWE commentator sounds exciting. But i'd still prefer a job at the Law firm cheesy

Second question.
Marieo.lae
Tosyne2much
Kelvingra.fix cool
smart move. Talk of Mouth Mcfadden (One tree hill)

Gracias
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by mstik(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hi there grin
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...you are still here?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
daveP:
erm

Herzumpther

Seen her mention already. When I saw her viewing yesterday I almost asked if she's the one. I don't even know why I didn't ask.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Herzumpther!!!!

You came back and just hid yourself. angry

Good to have you back. grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Seen her mention already. When I saw her viewing yesterday I almost asked if she's the one. I don't even know why I didn't ask.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Herzumpther!!!!

You came back and just hid yourself. angry

Good to have you back. grin
grin onu kwon chumpa decode since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.