Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757668 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
cococandy:
Oat cake wih strawberry.
Tempting as usual tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
cutiereborn:

Tempting as usual tongue
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Looks fabulous. What did you add to your eggs to make it spicy? Black pepper?

Thanks.

habanero/scotch bonnet peppers. Very hot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Efemenaxy dessert is ready grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Baked sweet potatoes and tomatoe sauce. No oil at all.

Fruits for my smoothie

Learning to eat healthy tooo.....lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
queen47:
Baked sweet potatoes and tomatoe sauce. No oil at all.

Fruits for my smoothie

Learning to eat healthy tooo.....lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2309034_img20150414105158_jpege4628a824879d08b258b8644fa260ef6
Why do you cut the apple and avocado into pieces?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:
grin grin grin grin Now you made me long for icecream. I must buy one tub this evening

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
After catching up on sleep for the past 2 days, I forgot my bananas were overriping in the brown paper bag.

Took them out and made vegan banana bread.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:
After catching up on sleep for the past 2 days, I forgot my bananas were overriping in the brown paper bag.

Waoooo, that looks too good to be vegan, what's the topping?

Are you 100% vegan? If you are now do u cope?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Roland17:

Waoooo, that looks too good to be vegan.

Are you 100% vegan? If you are now do u cope?

Lol I said the same thing when a vegan friend made ''shepperds pie''. It tasted delicious too!

Yes it is all vegan : flour, honey, banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, olive oil.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Lol I said the same thing when a vegan friend made ''shepperds pie''. It tasted delicious too!

Yes it is all vegan : flour, honey, banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, olive oil.

Are you implying YOU are 100% vegan?

I would honestly try one vegan dish someday, I have always wondered how they tasted..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Roland17:

Are you implying YOU are 100% vegan?

I would honestly try one vegan dish someday, I have always wondered how they tasted..

Oh, not at all bro. I'm a carnivore embarassed However I have free meat/dairy weeks. When I give up, I head back to the usual..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Oh, not at all bro. I'm a carnivore embarassed However I have free meat/dairy weeks. When I give up, I head back to the usual..

LMAO @ "I'm a carnivore".

it's almost impossible to find a full bred African become 100% vegan, I guess our history does not help anyways. I sometimes do all fish week and I can't wait for the week to be over, also all fruit dinner for a week, it's the toughest for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Felt like eating dessert, made doughnut fries and a lime curd dip in a shot glass

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Roland17:

LMAO @ "I'm a carnivore".

it's almost impossible to find a full bred African become 100% vegan, I guess our history does not help anyways. I sometimes do all fish week and I can't wait for the week to be over, also all fruit dinner for a week, it's the toughest for me.

Hahah tell me about it! Aawww, you seem to have a healthy diet anyways. You can cheat in between weeks wink ahhh! that feeling after reuniting with my long lost chicken wing love kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Hahah tell me about it! Aawww, you seem to have a healthy diet anyways. You can cheat in between weeks wink ahhh! that feeling after reuniting with my long lost chicken wing love kiss

I make it a competition between my mind and my body, I take sides with my unshakable mind, that aims to maintain my set goals or meet new ones and my physical body, especially my mouth and nose become my sworn enemies cos they start tempting me with food ideas I don't neccesarily fantasize about when I am not doing those all fish week or all fruit dinner stuff, it is during those periods ridiculous unhealthy cravings begin to manifest in my head..choiiii the temptation no be here.

But God pass them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Why you come put egusi on top grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Why you come put egusi on top grin

Lmao! grin It actually has a slightly similar taste to melon seeds. They are pumpkin seeds..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
babyosisi:

You try. angry angry

Absolutely not. Gosh, how many tablespoons of pure, refined sugar in there? Probably a dozen at least. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You suppose dey chew carrots and steamed Brussel Sprouts for dessert. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Banana oats pancakes.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Breakfast of avocado, green apples and grapes.

Lunch of beans and sweet potatoes, completely oil free stew and grilled chicken

Dinner of red apples, pear and grapes.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:

Why do you cut the apple and avocado into pieces?

My dear na so e do me jare. Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
queen47:
Breakfast of avocado, green apples and grapes.

Lunch of beans and sweet potatoes, completely oil free stew and grilled chicken

Dinner of red apples, pear and grapes.
How can a stew be oil free? How u cook am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Our lunch of fried yam, potatoes and stew.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:40am On Apr 20, 2015
MrsOJ:
Banana oats pancakes.
pls how do you make that mrs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2015
cococandy:
pls how do you make that mrs
I used
3 riped bananas
3 Tbsp of honey
3 Tbsp of liquid milk
1 egg
1 1/4 cup of grinded oat flour
A pinch of cinnamon or to your taste.
Method
Mashed your bananas not fully smooth, add the oat flour, honey, egg and mix very well and the milk and mix, add the Cinnamon and mix if its a little thick for u then add a little water the batter should be loose not runny or thick. Heat your pan on low heat and scoop 1 tbsp of butter when its hot a lil scoop in ur batter of your desired size and cook until both sides are brown.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thank you smiley
MrsOJ:

I used
3 riped bananas
3 Tbsp of honey
3 Tbsp of liquid milk
1 egg
1 1/4 cup of grinded oat flour
A pinch of cinnamon or to your taste.
Method
Mashed your bananas not fully smooth, add the oat flour, honey, egg and mix very well and the milk and mix, add the Cinnamon and mix if its a little thick for u then add a little water the batter should be loose not runny or thick. Heat your pan on low heat and scoop 1 tbsp of butter when its hot a lil scoop in ur batter of your desired size and cook until both sides are brown.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Okay, i just made tomato soup but couldn't eat it. Its so sour. Its like i missed something or what? Now i'm having stomach ache... carrots, green beans et all were still raw.. hmmm.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
cococandy:
Thank you smiley
You are welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ewedu Soup/Stew/Amala......

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.