Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) (26820 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by habeebcole: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
everybody gbagaun ain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by geoworldedu: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
My president, Daura is no more your home. Leave that place and go to Aso Rock from where you will lead the children of Israel NIGERIA to their promise land.

Aaron Osinbajo shall assist you and Miriam Aisha shall support you to the promised land. Moses Buhari, though you are already over seventy, now is the time that you are called to fulfill the mandate. The former Pharaohs Head of States are dead, so you can return to the power house because this young pharaoh is hard-hearted CLUELESS and knows nothing.

Though Pharaoh Jonathan and his people have granted you the go-ahead, but they may advise themselves to come after you again(May 28) to get rid of you. Do not fear, but be rest assured that they will all sink in the red sea Lagoon Otuoke River. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by omenka(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Na the person wey PDP talk say wan clamp down on Press Freedom?? grin grin grin
U dey mind them. Thankfully, all that their scare tactics didn't work against the People's General.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by mashnino(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2015
My President wey no go skool but him sabi pass person with doctorate...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by lordsharks(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Let us have a first hand video of the record of proceedings to reach an informed decision
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by omenka(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
when is the cattle rearer from daura goin to be interviewed by top stations where technical questions will asked about how he intends to rule nigeria?.
I don't give a damn about his meeting with his fellow fulanis...
I believe Amanpour is not a fulani. Go watch the video of his interview with her and compare it with that she had with your lord commander and see what a fool you've been making of yourself on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by imisi2014: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2015
i am HUNGRY
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by synergycom19: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
This man isn't fit to be president, from his apperance alone... 7
Also when is he goin to be interviewed by a credible station like ait,nta and the rest... instead of all this muslims meetings he is having..
we prefer him to a man whose only achievements is a PHD certificate or cerfiticate is how they pronounced his own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by dozymars(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Vanguard News now singing praises of him. They have bowed down to Change.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by itetemi: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
This man isn't fit to be president, from his apperance alone...
Also when is he goin to be interviewed by a credible station like ait,nta and the rest... instead of all this muslims meetings he is having..

ait, nta are the credible stations............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tanoids, una no try o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by synergycom19: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2015
mashnino:
My President wey no go skool but him sabi pass person with doctorate...

Fwe don't need someone with certificate,but someone with WISDOM,audacity and,courage
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by itetemi: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2015
datguru:
I just can't wait for Buhari to start entertaining us with his tone. Lol.....

Peloo nigarians , I prege dis day to pight kwarapation. Lol

Imagine buhari giving a speech in a UN or ECOWAS meeting, its gonna be fun... Lol

deceive una sef well well.

tanoids, una never tire.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by seedorfg(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2015
you study zoology and yet you are still clueless , SAI GMB
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by mashnino(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2015
synergycom19:

Fwe don't need someone with certificate,but someone with WISDOM,audacity and,courage

Tell that to the TANoids
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by fareed69(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
who ask this one question?

Bad Belle
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by saintfaculty(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2015
D kind dust we dey north enh!
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by emerged01(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Na Daura we dey hear now. no more otuoke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Bevista: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
The bolded says a lot about you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Decentdamsel(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:

My dear NTA z not a credible station,,u shlld say Channels

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
u are crazy for comparing jonathan to this cattle rearer... this man doesn't even look healthy enough...
Gej is more presentable to the world than this man....
when did physical appearance start to matter? hatred is a bad thing i swear smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by squash1986(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Hardly will anyone argue that the contemporary Nigerian society is not such that is riddled with avarice and corruption.

Both the public and private sectors of the economy stink with stench of clandestine criminal activities. From the office of Local Government Councillor to the exalted office of nation’s President, looting of public treasury stands tall.

The evidence: Palatial houses, private jets, exotic cars, countless Chieftaincy titles, flamboyant foreign trips, properties at home and abroad, the list goes endlessly. In fact, it could be a taboo to occupy and exit office without embezzling public funds. But in the midst of all these, there is a Nigerian whose integrity resonates even with tearful testimonials. He is General Mohammadu Buhari. From east to west, north to south, he stands assuredly different from among folks.

[b]He has occupied many exalted offices within the political hemisphere of Nigeria, yet available records show he did not selfishly enrich himself. [/b]Perhaps, the piece below intrinsically laced up with pictures of the country-side bungalow of Buhari in Daura, Katsina State tells the story more.
Getting a clearer shot of the building was a Herculean task. This is because which ever direction you chose to face, there was a piece of nature looking at you. Right from the main, and I think, the only entrance gate to the compound, nature stood, providing shade and convivial serenity that can only make one to appreciate God.
They stood, the trees and flowers of all kinds, heralding an environment that exudes grace, peace and love. And you cannot but also appreciate the different tunes of melodious sounds delivered by different birds that had nestle and periodically perch on top of the trees.

Outside the compound also is a tank that supplies water to the people of the area. The Almajiris, the telekawas, young and old gather to drink water. People say he is a man filled with benevolence toward his fellow creatures.

Though there’s the presence of security men both in uniform and plain clothes, apparently because of his new status, movement around the vicinity does not appear discernibly restricted. And so, people mill around.

If such is the case when he is around, one can only imagine how freer one could be to walk around the area without restriction when he is away. But I wonder if anyone ever goes there unless he is around because, his presence is such that magnates crowds who always hail and cheer him.
Of course, many in his garb would have chosen to line up buildings, carve out special territories and then fortify them with motley of stern-looking security operatives that would bar people around the area, but that is not the case with him. Instead, he chooses to be close to nature in a bungalow that provides shelter for him and his family. Yes, a modest bungalo. Nothing extraordinary. Just a bungalo close to nature.

And that’s the abode of a man who was once a minister of Petroleum, a governor and once a Head Of State. That paints a good picture of Nigeria’s President-elect. That, alone, sends a signal.

Look at Vanguard newspaper telling us that GMB did not enrich himself during those times he held positions in the past. This people think they can fool us. This same man "GMB" they are praising has contested for election four times now in this country winning almost all of them. He single handedly registered CPC and financed it at the presidential level during the 2011 national election which he came second after President Jonathan. Also, there are facts on ground that he looted some of the of PTF Fund when he was a minister. He also bought his Presidential ticket at APC for 27 million naira. Nobody contributed 10 kobo to purchase that ticket for him. Please, let us not deceive ourself. A poor man cannot do all the feat he has done. He has won the Presidential election. Yes, we will give him and APC that glory, but, he is no Mr Integrity and honesty, and he should not be painted as one. He is just like every other Nigerian,who if he/she has an opportunity to hold a public position, will enrich both themselves and there close friends and family. As for his asset declaration, we will wait and find out if he will declares it after he is sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by squash1986(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Look at Vanguard newspaper telling us that GMB did not enrich himself during those times he held positions in the past. This people think they can fool us. This same man "GMB" they are praising has contested for election four times now in this country winning almost all of them. He single handedly registered CPC and financed it at the presidential level during the 2011 national election which he came second after President Jonathan. Also, there are facts on ground that he looted some of the of PTF Fund when he was a minister. He also bought his Presidential ticket at APC for 27 million naira. Nobody contributed 10 kobo to purchase that ticket for him. Please, let us not deceive ourself. A poor man cannot do all the feat he has done. He has won the Presidential election. Yes, we will give him and APC that glory, but, he is no Mr Integrity and honesty, and he should not be painted as one. He is just like every other Nigerian,who if he/she has an opportunity to hold a public position, will enrich both themselves and there close friends and family. As for his asset declaration, we will wait and find out if he will declares it after he is sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Dodolagos(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
You are so dry and boring.... It would have been more interesting if you used some initiative in your prose. You are just a learner.
MuguliciousMUGU:
He should be on T.v with a good questionnaire, no all this learners.

The questions they would be asking him is...
Sir, are you gonna continue eating tuwo?
Sir, will you buy a new bed and mattress?
Sir, would you take your wife to dubai for enjoyment?
Sir, would you kiss your wife in public?
Sir, would you carry your cows to aso rock with you?

Mumu questions...

He needs an interview with a channels reporter.
The interview may be like this

channels reporter- sir, how will you stop boko haram

buhari- very easy, but wait first let me ask my former oga at the top, jona, because i don't want to say i will end it in two months time and my oga jona will say 10 years time

channels reporter- sir, if david cameron the prime minister comes to nigeria, what would you do?

Buhari- nothing, i will just welcome and since he is a minister, that means he has experience, i will make him a minister in nigeria, he would become a minister of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Naijavibz1: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Very humble man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by 989900: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
what is this thing saying? Mumu

Sit down.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Dodolagos(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
You are a such a naive person. Please read about leadership from any of John Maxwell books and you would understand better and cover your own ignorance. It's people Luke you that believe president Obama won election in the US because he was a senator hence he would have gargantuan funds. Value Based Leadership in itself attracts willing contribution and numerous volunteers.
squash1986:
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:

Credible stations like AIT, NTA.....my ass. You are not schooled at all. Mention Channels, CNN, BBC
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by jenny53(f): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
That is my president right there. smiley

That second pic is reminiscent of the early 60s when Nigeria had Leaders and respectable statesmen.

Buhari will not only be feared, he'd be loved and respected. These three ingredients are key to making a leader succeed.

I love this man so much sometimes I feel I could die for Nigeria for his sake. cheesy

God bless you sir. smiley
omenka:

That second pic is reminiscent of the early 60s when Nigeria had Leaders and respectable statesmen.

Buhari will not only be feared, he'd be loved and respected. These three ingredients are key to making a leader succeed.

I love this man so much sometimes I feel I could die for Nigeria for his sake. cheesy

omenka:

abeg die mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Slams President Buhari On Her Recent Tweet (photos) / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / PDP Blasts Bello For Donating To Aisha Buhari's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.