Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) (26824 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Dodolagos(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
You already have the one he did with Amanpour on CNN use that one to make an informed decision.
Ozin:
Let us have a first hand video of the record of proceedings to reach an informed decision
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by lovelife206(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin[quote author=kendrick9 post=32848737]u are crazy for comparing jonathan to this cattle rearer... this man doesn't even look healthy enough...
Gej is more presentable to the world than this man....

You need Paracetamol grin[quote author=kendrick9 post=32848737]u are crazy for comparing jonathan to this cattle rearer... this man doesn't even look healthy enough...

You need Paracetamol
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Agwoden(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Image laundering mode activated.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by lovelife206(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin[quote author=kendrick9 post=32848737]u are crazy for comparing jonathan to this cattle rearer... this man doesn't even look healthy enough...

You need Paracetamol
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by mathskill: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
when is the cattle rearer from daura goin to be interviewed by top stations where technical questions will asked about how he intends to rule nigeria?.
I don't give a damn about his meeting with his fellow fulanis...
Update yourself. Amanpour of CNN and Nkem Ifejika of BBC all interviewed him.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by engrhorla(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
This man isn't fit to be president, from his apperance alone...
Also when is he goin to be interviewed by a credible station like ait,nta and the rest... instead of all this muslims meetings he is having..

I can't believe this!

Classifying NTA and AIT as credible stations.
Pls tell me u ar JK..just kidding
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
@omenka before u die abeg declare ur assets o biko nu.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by mrmetoo1: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
Also when is he goin to be interviewed by a credible station like ait,nta and the rest... instead of all this muslims meetings he is having..

Hahaha... this is very funny!!! Wait this a joke right?? AIT & NTA credible?? For your information, those two channels have started singing praises of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Admiralty616:

Credible stations like AIT, NTA.....my ass. You are not schooled at all. Mention Channels, CNN, BBC

The same NTA u condemn today you will support tomorrow when the dullard take over
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Rick9(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
I hereby pledge my undivided loyalty to Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by engrhorla(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Decentdamsel:

My dear NTA z not a credible station,,u shlld say Channels

Pls,don't hesitate to lecture him...

I see him coming back
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by bisten14: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
He said: “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC.”

This what caught me MOST! Just to cut the Government excesses in paying d political Appointees.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by bisten14: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:

You called AIT &NTA credible stations?

Pls just hear yourself saTANist, u r infected with the clueless and Piss Syndrome

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Musty010: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
No be lie
unlike Atiku, OBJ, TY, Iweala, Madueki and the rest of them.

still some pro-jona no go believe
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
u are crazy for comparing jonathan to this cattle rearer... this man doesn't even look healthy enough...
Present wetin? Well, I thank GOD GEJ's tenure end is just weeks away.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Nellybii: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
See as dem be..

All I see is a greedy cow-rearer

All I hear is the voice of a frustrated Fake motor part dealer mtcheeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by lanrefront1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
datguru:
I just can't wait for Buhari to start entertaining us with his tone. Lol.....

Peloo nigarians , I prege dis day to pight kwarapation. Lol

Imagine buhari giving a speech in a UN or ECOWAS meeting, its gonna be fun... Lol

I don't know when you guys will stop all this stupidity.

We don't need to imagine. Why should we have to imagine; Buhari was seen and heard by the whole world speaking at the Chantam House in London and people understood him very well. So what else is new? I beg, look for something else jare.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nellybii:

All I hear is the voice of a frustrated Fake motor part dealer mtcheeeeeeew
dry
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by shoprite: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
what is this thing saying? Mumu

The truth . . .do as he says ASAP! undecided
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by winioluwa: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
The act of discipline lies within the heart. What cost will it take for we Nigerians to make things good for each other if not for greed? The number of things going wrong at present is much and it takes a little while to remould the cracks and holes on the wall. We will grow but it all depends on who is leading. I sincerely share part if not all in Buhari's disciplinarian character and that will make much differences in the govt to come.
Have you asked yourself why taxi or cab drivers finds short cut during traffic jam? It is all about been discipline. I wish the General the best of four years in governing and presiding well in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
look at simplicity, humility,unique enviroment of a man that is endowed with natural leadership qualities, the type of blessing nigerians needed long ago, the saviour of this sinking country is here, a saviour from the worst administration nigerians have ever seen,from a clueless, super corrupt, myopic,weak,and very dumb jonathan, that within 6years squandered and shared billions of nigerians wealth among his loyal kabals, as the masses lavish in abject poverty, torment, rock hardship, stress induced death and disdain..and yet this disaster man seeked for relection..jona will surely answer for this wickedness and insensitivy towards his people,in God's presence..God bless the saviour GMB..LIVE LONG..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
datguru:
I just can't wait for Buhari to start entertaining us with his tone. Lol.....

Peloo nigarians , I prege dis day to pight kwarapation. Lol

Imagine buhari giving a speech in a UN or ECOWAS meeting, its gonna be fun... Lol
eeh we dont need english, we need a leader and we got one...not a doom jonathan..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Olamitisoji:
In coming President BUHARI. Just make sure you don't Bleep up, because, the koboko wey dem use flog Jonathan out is hidden on the self for you too juat incase you Bleep up. May God Help You. May Your Administration bring good tidings for us all. I case my rest winkwinkwink
buhari's worst mess is better than jonathan's best, jonathan is a hidden calamity to nigerians,this clueless and corrupt jona almost sank this country to the ocean depths, thank God we were saved at the last minute from a total disaster..jonathan is the worse thing that ever happened to this country in the 16year of civilian era., so shuut up ur dirty mouth, if u cant reason well like a human bein...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by shoprite: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanrefront1:

I don't know when you guys will stop all this stupidity.

We don't need to imagine. Why should we have to imagine; Buhari was seen and heard by the whole world speaking at the Chantam House in London and people understood him very well. So what else is new? I beg, look for something else jare.

You dey mind that mumu . . . he really needs to face the reality . . . GMB is gonna be around (as President) for a minimum of 4 years in the first instance, he had better start getting use to that.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by sammyj: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
................... grin grin grin grin grin grin
kendrick9:
u are crazy for comparing jonathan to this cattle rearer... this man doesn't even look healthy enough...
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by chacoonder(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bonapart:
All i see is non Nigerians...
People who believe in kill, destroy, form boko haram, kill innocents, claim power can never be Nigeria to me...
Thnks
You this bonapart again, since I've been reading your comments,you've never said anything good or positive before. I wonder how your frustrated life would be..#SMH
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
chacoonder:
You this bonapart again, since I've been reading your comments,you've never said anything good or positive before. I wonder how your frustrated life would be..#SMH
i forgive you...
Go n sin no more
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by gragraboy: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
kendrick9:
That is third world mentality!....you think appearance and 'swags' is what makes a good leader.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by aatambuwal(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
A good leader always shows a very good example to his fellowers,go on BABA Allah is guiding you.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by tosin2013: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
That is my president right there. smiley

That second pic is reminiscent of the early 60s when Nigeria had Leaders and respectable statesmen.

Buhari will not only be feared, he'd be loved and respected. These three ingredients are key to making a leader succeed.

I love this man so much sometimes I feel I could die for Nigeria for his sake. cheesy

God bless you sir. smiley

I luv him more than you do! Seriously!! He's a source of inspiration to millions of morally upright ppl. Let's just keep praying for him.
Re: Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) by tosin2013: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
bisten14:

You called AIT &NTA credible stations?

Pls just hear yourself saTANist, u r infected with the clueless and Piss Syndrome

grin cheesy angry angry grin grin

Abeg definition of this syndrome? Clueless and piss? Chai? Diaris godu ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers Lose Severance Package / Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register / Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.