Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals (37020 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by vivalavida(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Noneroone:
moreover most homes in the east have mosquito nets at the window. But in South West states like oshun, ibadam grin ogun etc, once they put a makeshift window in their mud houses, they are good to go grin. Therefore they need to hustle for free treated net more than easterners to make up.
Lol

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2015
vivalavida:

Because the prevalence of mosquitoes in SE is low. From owerri to my villa,i sleep like a baby. But whenever i step into lag,it is always battle with mosquitoes

Is that the reason for low water supply also? In an attempt to cover up a deficiency, you end up exposing your incontinence. I guess river Niger has been sprayed with insecticide; so, they don't breed mosquito.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by vivalavida(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
wadetaw202:

Is that the reason for low water supply also? In an attempt to cover up a deficiency, you end up exposing your incontinence. I guess river Niger has been sprayed with insecticide; so, they don't breed mosquito.

Mr know it all,mosquitoes breed in stagnant waters. Not fast flowing waters

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by TopGee: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Nice
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
vivalavida:

Mr know it all,mosquitoes breed in stagnant waters. Not fast flowing waters

And there is no stagnant water in alaigbo? Oh, I forgot....I forgot that igboland is landlocked. That is why igbos have turned ragos to their rondon.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by vivalavida(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

And there is no stagnant water in alaigbo? Oh, I forgot....I forgot that igboland is landlocked. That is why igbos have turned ragos to their rondon.

Lord!!! Why does this fool keep quoting me?
Plz keep him away lord.

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
vivalavida:

Lord!!! Why does this fool keep quoting me?
Plz keep him away lord.
It is your father and mother that are foools
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by vivalavida(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is your father and mother that are foools

Lol
Go to bed fool.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Noneroone(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

this is why there are more mosqitoes in yolobaland(Southwest) than East.
Take a look at ibadam. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noneroone:
this is why there are more mosqitoes in yolobaland(Southwest) than East.
Take a look at ibadam. grin grin grin

And your cursed and eediotic self is still staying in that Southwest? May your life and that of your family staying in Southwest be a wasted life forever!
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
vivalavida:

Lol
Go to bed fool.

Get lost OSU bastard!!! The worst condemnation you can ever have in your life is when your own people call you an outcast
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Noneroone(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

And your cursed and eediotic self is still staying in that Southwest? May your life and that of your family staying in Southwest be a wasted life forever!
my dear, no need cursing b'cos the life of anybody who stays there is already wasted grin. So your curse is like a compliment to the slum-dwelling natives of ibadam grin. Btw i dont stay in Southwest. A friend of mine who spent one gruesome year grin in oyo for youth service gave me the info.

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Noneroone:
my dear, no need cursing b'cos the life of anybody who stays there is already wasted grin. So your curse is like a compliment to the slum-dwelling natives of ibadam grin. Btw i dont stay in Southwest. A friend of mine who spent one gruesome year grin in oyo for youth service gave me the info.
and all your useless and empty Igbo OSU blodas here must be living a wasted life. That is why they are glued forever and cannot go back to your landlocked, gully-eroded igboland
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by vivalavida(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2015
This Nigga above me is pained.
Brother,travel and see things for yourself. Barring Northern Nigeria,i have stepped into other geo-political zones and i can say things bout those pple authoritatively. But you are confined in your coccon wich is the south-waste.
Travel and see.
Meanwhile,u still remain the fool that you are.
Good morn FOOL

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by AnambraDota: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Noneroone:

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by achi4u(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
I really enjoy reading all this comments on this post, only one thing is sure.... Igbos are a different types of people here in Africa.
In the next few years, this results will even improve to an extent.
God bless Igbo land
God bless Biafra
God Africa.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by lordyugo: 10:05am On May 01, 2015
adaybayor:

Whats this idiat talking about? I aint a child like you, ok!

den ur a lost cause for being grown n dumb dats an embarrassment to ds who gv birth to u,den imagine ds lukn up to u.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by NoreenUG(f): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2015
very revealing...
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Macelliot(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fulanimafia, kindly go through..
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by moniherbs: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Dollyak(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wow. I am proud of the southern region, most especially the Igbos for working hard to improve their own lives and those of their fellow tribesmen. This kind of competition is very healthy and should be used for motivational purposes.
The Yorubas need to go back to the drawing and ask where they've gone wrong, most especially in education sectors, because the waec statistics is not flattering at all.

A few observations.
1 The most educated as well as the best performing states in the SW are from states dominated by the Christians. EKITI and Ondo states. This fact also holds true for the whole region in the country. So perhaps a change of orientation is needed? A change of attitude towards western education perhaps?
2 The northern part of the country is way too behind, the effect of which is a high poverty rate and the constant unrest prominent in the northern region. This is a ticking bomb waiting to explode...More aggressive actions needs to be taken to ensure more people have an education in the north. Starting from providing more incentives.

The SW region needs to invest more in education and social welfare of the people. An example of which is an empowerment programme with the aim to create awareness and empower people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Chiaka(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Needs more improvement. Why should we celebrating on what various state government is suppose to provide us. Mtchew!
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by CSTR2: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dollyak:
Wow. I am proud of the southern region, most especially the Igbos for working hard to improve their own lives and those of their fellow tribesmen. This kind of competition is very healthy and should be used for motivational purposes.
The Yorubas needs to go back to the drawing and ask where they've gone wrong, most especially in education sectors, because the waec statistics is not flattering at all.

A few observations.
1 The most educated as well as the best performing states in the SW are from states dominated by the Christians. EKITI and Ondo states. This fact also holds true for the whole region in the country. So perhaps a change of orientation is needed? A change of attitude towards western education perhaps?
2 The northern part of the country is way too behind, the effect of which is a high poverty rate and the constant unrest prominent in the northern region. This is a ticking bomb waiting to explode...More aggressive actions needs to be taken to ensure more people have an education in the north. Starting from providing more incentives.

The SW region needs to invest more in education and social welfare of the people. An example of which is an empowerment programme with the aim to create awareness and empower people.
The northerners are busy celebrating the fact that they have been in power for a long time.
The yorubas on the other hand are saying the igbos will not smell power.
Yet it seems the region with the least political presence in asorock is the fastest in achieving the MDGs .
A very interesting irony.

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by cbravo(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by cbravo2: 1:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by cbravo3: 1:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by cbravo5: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by FSU: 1:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Wow, SE leads as usual
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by nwabobo: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bump!
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ttipsy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
SE and SS is a blessing to Nigeria, I'm impressed!! SW what happened ,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.