Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals (36503 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OneNaira6: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:
grin
Yeah give me a brake. Isn't this the same orjor that ran abia dry?

Ooh I see, ibo delta is a plus for you now? grin

I'm delta igbo so yes I'll include a delta igbo. If you don't like it, please head to the nearest transformer and hug am

8 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm delta igbo so yes I'll include a delta igbo. If you don't like it, please head to the nearest transformer and hug am

cheesy grin

SE has just 5 states nah
Where exactly are u from among these five states bro?
Enugu,abia,ebonyi,imo,anambra?
Please specify oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OneNaira6: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

Lol

What we have here is a figure of some few individuals according to tribe.
I'm trying to figure what you mean by those yoruba made their though the assistance or looting,right?
A prove will be do to drive home your fact/point.

In essence, its been proven here that SW,SE and SS are equal and doing well.
Hence, none should be tag lazy nor weak or tag below other(s).

I'm on my phone, once I get home and can use my laptop, I'll post the history of the first two yorubas up there.
So yes like I said, despite being left penniless, no govt assistance, etc SE and SS whose entire community was destroyed during the civil war caught up to ppl without that problem in less than 40 years. Instead of hating, clap for am. E no easy.

In as much as I don't agree with others rubbing it una faces. They have every right to rub it in your faces though. I just don't agree with them doing it. Nothing stopped you people in your tracks and you all had to start from beginning unlike SE and equally SS, therefore you people should have been way above all Southern regions in all index but una are not. Infact, they are in line with una and in some cases, surpassed una in less than 40 years. Stop hating and clap!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Una still dey here with fake stats?
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2015
musing2:

literacy is ordinary reading an writing. Is it that difficult to believe that every 9/10 individuals in a region can read and write?

this is the problem with the study. No Methodology explained.

"Can read and write" in what?

My grandma can read her Yoruba-Language bible, but she can't read the English version. Is she illiterate?

Fake stats everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

this is the problem with the study. No Methodology explained.

"Can read and write" in what?

My grandma can read her Yoruba-Language bible, but she can't read the English version. Is she illiterate?

Fake stats everywhere in Nigeria.

Ileke,you never retire?
You need Jesus in your life.

7 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

cheesy grin

SE has just 5 states nah

Na Asaba guy.

6 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OneNaira6: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

cheesy grin

SE has just 5 states nah

Typical of a yoruba clueless about his own country.
You do know the more you write, the more you prove the stats OP posted accurate right?
Smh!!

The term is "delta igbo". Do you know the geography in your country? Yes or no?
If so, is there a delta state in your country? Yes or no.

If there is a delta state and the term is delta igbo therefore a delta igbo is from? Duh...Delta state. Common sense. Just simple common sense

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by AnambraDota: 1:00am On Apr 19, 2015
The clown is pained to the ass. Where is that one you called Gbawe that always write in superlative and sophisticated henglish and the N2k photojournalist known as aresa that follow Fashola around while his home state is going to the dogs.

OdenigboAroli:

Ileke,you never retire?

6 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2015
OneNaira6:

Typical of a yoruba clueless about his own country.
You do know the more you write, the more you prove the stats OP posted accurate right?
Smh!!

The term is "delta igbo". Do you know the geography in your country? Yes or no?
If so, is there a delta state in your country? Yes or no.

If there is a delta state and the term is delta igbo therefore a delta igbo is from? Duh...Delta state. Common sense. Just simple common sense

Easy dude relax.
You are mix not ibo.
You just happened to be few among that consider yourself ibo. Few accept like u many don't. grin
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm on my phone, once I get home and can use my laptop, I'll post the history of the first two yorubas up there.
So yes like I said, despite being left penniless, no govt assistance, etc SE and SS whose entire community was destroyed during the civil war caught up to ppl without that problem in less than 40 years. Instead of hating, clap for am. E no easy.

In as much as I don't agree with others rubbing it una faces. They have every right to rub it in your faces though. I just don't agree with them doing it. Nothing stopped you people in your tracks and you all had to start from beginning unlike SE and equally SS, therefore you people should have been way above all Southern regions in all index but una are not. Infact, they are in line with una and in some cases, surpassed una in less than 40 years. Stop hating and clap!!

They are where they are,wealthy because they are part of the country called 'nigeria'
I shall be here waiting for your stats.
Cheers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 1:04am On Apr 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Ileke,you never retire?

I should ask you the same.

Seems like the Jesus in your life is sleeping your blessings away.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by AnambraDota: 1:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Why the mix label on him, he is Igbo from Delta State, Igbos have 9 LGs in Delta and their population is bigger than that of Bayelsa and Ekiti States respectively.
He is not mixed, he is FBI- full blooded Igbo

Twistaray:

Easy dude relax.
You are mix not ibo.
You just happened to be few among that consider yourself ibo. Few accept like u many don't. grin

12 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OneNaira6: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

Easy dude relax.
You are mix not ibo.

Typical of yoruba, divide and rule tactics.

I'm among the majority in my community. Many accept and few don't.
Finally incase you weren't aware, SS igbos are even more full igbo than SE igbo. Many of SS igbo community frown upon mixing with other tribes, and even in some cases other igbo groups. Even the only anioma community in SE aka onitsha people have that same mentality. We are as full as full as it gets. There's not one single SE igbo community with more igbo blood than a SS igbo. So you can take your mix comment with you to a transformer.

11 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by otr1(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Chai!!! Ibos mästurbating on a report with wrong indicator.
GOAL 1: TO ERADICATE EXTREME POVERTY AND HUNGER
Target 1c: Halve between 1990 and 2015, the proportion of people who suffer from hunger.
Indicator 1.8: Prevalence underweight children under five year of age.
This goal has three Targets:
*.between 1990 and 2015 halve the proportion of people whose income is less than US$1.25 a day
*.achieve full and productive employment and decent work for all, including women and young people
*.between 1990 and 2015, halve the proportion of people who suffer from hunger.

Using underweight children as an indicator is insufficient. We have children born to millionaires who have weights below the mark.

High food prices, lower incomes and increasing unemployment due to the economic crisis are major causes of hunger. If we measure hunger as a function of food prices and income, SE will certainly be behind SW and NC.
That said.

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2015
AnambraDota:
Why the mix label on him, he is Igbo from Delta State, Igbos have 9 LGs in Delta and their population is bigger than that of Bayelsa and Ekiti States respectively.
He is not mixed, he is FBI- full blooded Igbo

It's ok.
Well, good for you and him.
You are what you claim or want to be or belong to.
But not all will agree as being ibo-delta
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OneNaira6: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

They are where they are,wealthy because they are part of the country called 'nigeria'
I shall be here waiting for your stats.
Cheers grin

Close that your mouth with your Nigeria yagaga.

You mean the same Nigeria that took all their income and gave them 20 pounds?
Or the same Nigeria that tried to divide them?
Or the same Nigeria whose government refused to fix the cities of that side of the country rather instead fixed others in other to "punish" am some more?
Or the same Nigeria that refused to give am any kind of federal assistance which forced them to learn how to do everything by themselves (A blessing in disguise)

Abeg sssh with that Nigeria thing. They made it because of their own self worth. Nothing more, nothing less

8 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

cheesy grin

SE has just 5 states nah
Igbos didn't end in SE ok ...I guess you are one of those feed with cheap lies

5 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

I should ask you the same.

Seems like the Jesus in your life is sleeping your blessings away.

Check my posts,I have long debased myself of tribal rhetorics. You live in America yet you still sound like one ignorant bush girl. Learn from Tpia and change...Your soul is filled with hate!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2015
OneNaira6:

Close that your mouth with your Nigeria yagaga.

You mean the same Nigeria that took all their income and gave them 20 pounds?
Or the same Nigeria that tried to divide them?
Or the same Nigeria whose government refused to fix the cities of that side of the country rather instead fixed others in other to "punish" am some more?
Or the same Nigeria that refused to give am any kind of federal assistance which forced them to learn how to do everything by themselves (A blessing in disguise)

Abeg sssh with that Nigeria thing. They made it because of their own self worth. Nothing more, nothing less

Easy there won't be any need using abusive words.
In essence, according to you, you want to make us belief it's a crime to have interest in the oil and gas like most wealthy yoruba does?
Fact here is, you are yet to prove to me that those listed/mention yoruba according to stats are looters or cuRrupt.
Na Igbo holy pass? grin

Is there a crime that those wealthy yoruba preferred oil and gas to any other business and according to the list : we have 8yeeboo 7yorubas?
Now,Mrs Alakija is among few or many that are not included in the list.
What does that tell us.
You still think u are better and other tribes are lazy? grin

We can not all sleep in the same direction now.
Different folks different destiny.
You rich you are rich,you poor? Shekena you are poor nah ni

He en grin

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Scholes007:
Igbos didn't end in SE ok ...I guess you are one of those feed with cheap lies

Yes it does geographically.
Fives states oo

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

It's ok.
Well, good for you and him.
You are what you claim or want to be or belong to.
But not all will agree as being ibo-delta
not all Yorubas IGA ekwuchi onu GI kwuchi onu onye ozo
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

Yes it does geographically.
Fives states oo

is kwara Yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Check my posts,I have long debased myself of tribal rhetorics. You live in America yet you still sound like one ignorant bush girl. Learn from Tpia and change...Your soul is filled with hate!

Lol people that know me will strongly disagree with you. wink

Give the same advice to OneNaira.......And using multiple IDs to appear "born-again" won't help your purpose.

Bush negro.

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Scholes007:
not all Yorubas IGA ekwuchi onu GI kwuchi onu onye ozo

I belief we are heading someone.
Yes, I may have to agree with u.

Like I stated, its all a matter of choice on his part to feel belong being without SE geo-political zone.
You are what u claim but that's just him as not all will agree with him nah grin
U get?
Eh en

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:27am On Apr 19, 2015
I can notice that some ignorant or will I say mischievous folks here wants to change some history in they wayward minds
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Scholes007:
is kwara Yoruba ?

Good question.
This question isn't for me but the good people of kwara.
I can recall vividly, bukola saraki denying is yorubaness, should he be force?
Eh en

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

I belief we are heading someone.
Yes, I may have to agree with u.

Like I stated, its all a matter of choice on his part to feel belong being without SE geo-political zone.
You are what u claim but that's just him as not all will agree with him nah grin
U get?
Eh en
that returns me to my question again is kwara Yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

Good question.
This question isn't for me but the good people of kwara.
I can recall vividly, bukola saraki denying is yorubaness, should he be force?
Eh en
and someone. is here telling he is igbo and you are disproving it...don't you its hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Scholes007:
that returns me to my question again is kwara Yoruba ?

grin grin

Cheiii

Like I said, being without 6 geo-polical zone of SW, the choice should/must be left to them as individuals or group, better still as a tribe nah
U get

Eh en

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Scholes007(m): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Twistaray:

grin grin

Cheiii

Like I said, being without 6 geo-polical zone of SW, the choice should/must be left to them as individuals or group, better still as a tribe nah
U get

Eh en
and what is the fellow telling you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.