Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (93049 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by vjsmiles: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
undecided
[size=14pt] what do you fvvvking derive from opening ^jejunic^ threads? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lolzzz. I did not. I actually prayed for smaller ones so that I can look like my friends and stop one boy from calling me industry. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Basildvalour(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
I have been blessed with the right size of boobs for my body

cldnt be more grateful

Oh! That statement tells me she didn't get what she actually wanted but God in His own wisdom gave her what is best fitting for her

You are blessed grin
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
I was just a typical sweet ambitious female CHILD like SalMa hAYEK smiley

THE SAME STORY LIKE ME

her admitting she prayed for bigger balls when she was intimidated by her friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQQorOYDy4

Lol! Quite funny, Buh I don't wanna believe it was the prayer she made. She could have gotten it as they were right now; even without her prayers. grin
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Oh! That statement tells me she didn't get what she actually wanted but God in His own wisdom gave her what is best fitting for her

You are blessed grin
I didnt really imagine or know the size I wanted
just wanted the boobs to pop out grin like the rest of my friends

all I can say,after some years, everything came out perfect
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
How do we validate this claim? undecided
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Basildvalour(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
I didnt really imagine or know the size I wanted
just wanted the boobs to pop out grin like the rest of my friends

all I can say,after some years, everything came out perfect
Hope you aren't causing damage with the protrusion grin
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Onila welcome back from your ban

Btw when you are through with this thread, be kind enough to tell us how many pm's you eventually got.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Bonapart(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Front page?? Please there are foreigners in this forum plz!! Thought we were bigger and better than this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by stonemind(f): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38D size bra

the challenges of being a skinny female hehehe grin

This b1tch love attention

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Eh one of madam's numerous stories made FP!shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by peeparty(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family

38D size bra ogeh u try atleast dat above average. but we're d pisure na?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by LewisO: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of your new booobs and your size 38 bra or we should blv your prayer wasn't answered

That guy gave u a clue on how to make your comment interesting, but u never give a "Like"... Without him u won't have gotten quarter of those" Likes". undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by delors(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Display your assets and let us be the judge. For all we care, it could be a little bigger than agbalumo at the age of 26.... cheesy
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
VaselineCrew:
How do I get bigger peniis

Try prayers

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

where is the boobs ?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by sule5727: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

show us d boobs let see whether is big or small!!!
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by ajalaolanr(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

pictures?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Come o
This stoopid thread is on FP? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Penboy: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Some threads that make front page nowadays...

UselessGoat

Calm down sis.

Was just calling an acquaintance's name.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who's this perverse mod that keeps bringing irrelevant topics like this to FP This is Nairaland not -porñ hub.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
tongue
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Pishures of the 38D cups or I wont believe it
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by esosuo: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Won't blive if I don't. See pix oh so don't try to convince me undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
You guys should leave Onila alone ooo... I also prayed for one.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by phoneport(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Now that it is very BIG, what do we do with it?

It is nothing but a mass of FLESH at the front of the chest, filled with blood, tissue, milk and what have you. That feeds the baby and give man pleasure.

One question for you, WHAT HAVE YOU ARCHIVED WITH THE BREAST?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by maryam6(f): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
softysparky:
I also prayed for one
awwww kiss

I love cool ass girls like me
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Penboy:
Some threads that make front page nowadays...

UselessGoat

Calm down sis.

Was just calling an acquaintance's name.

Are you a basthard
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by nairabetguru(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Ur profile pic sayz otherwize tongue
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Trailblazer2: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mtcheeeew

I came here to see 'em boobs... angry angry angry

Why would you tell man about the story of your boobs when you ain't showing us none angry

Mad ting angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.