Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (93091 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
sage2:

So you also prayed for big boobs. Did you received them? Meanwhile, I think you are a beautiful woman. And like you rightly said, I want you.
lol
Thanks.. Want me
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
show us picture your big boobs or i don't believe you.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family
I am boasting of a 38D size bra

the challenges of being a skinny female hehehe grin
How did you do that? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by ayokellany: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Where is your boob let's examine it
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by alterswerve(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
average 32

I don e'en know wah dah meanz.. And don't e'en assk me tu google it.. And I'm e'en bored sef, I'on wanna see a pic of it
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
But really nairaland is turning into something very very repulsive and i believe very soon nairaland is going to become a thing of the past. Why should a baseless and purposeless topic such as this make frontpage for GOD'S SAKE? WETIN BE DIS.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by SailorXY: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
no pix
bascard undecided
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
alterswerve:

I don e'en know wah dah meanz.. And don't e'en assk me tu google it.. And I'm e'en bored sef, I'on wanna see a pic of it
m I a whoore to post pix of my boobs
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:
How did you do that? grin
do what tongue
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Missmossy(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hahahaha this is really amusing grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by garriboy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe
remember when my cousin mate teased me for being flat while her boobs had grown a little

one day when I was 10 years old, my wicked aunt told me her 4 year old daughters boobs were bigger than mine jokingly

I cldnt take it anymore

I prayed, prayed and prayed . .today my boobs are much bigger than everyones boobs in the family

i swear, dis babe dey date one of d mods, hw shld dis make any page at all, front or back. this is like a facebook post na
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by jaz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
JOBLESS!
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Isaacpyo04(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

AND THIS POO MADE THE FRONTPAGE?
Mtchewww
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Another waste of data. Abeg shift with your 30 naira boobs.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by rossyc(f): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
No u were not cos i said d same prayers too, was really perturbed. Lol
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by niggi4life(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Penboy:
useless goat

calm down bro

was just calling your name.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by FredHandsome(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
God answers any kinda prayer, provided it's from a sincere heart. On the other hand, U may just av inherited huge boobbs from ya mum. Probably, it wasn't expressed earlier in Ur life because of other factors.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by FredHandsome(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
rossyc:
No u were not cos i said d same prayers too, was really perturbed. Lol
It's not late: God can still do it again... grin Booby prayers... Smh
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Dbboy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is something comforting about big boobs as a man you are satisfied when you indulge with a lady with big boobs but for ladies without boobs and ass God such sex is frustratingly annoying next morning you wake up not feeling sexually satisfied.
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Abeg wetin a young guy go pray for o
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Oooohhh.

Mumu girl!

You dey talk say you get big brea$t without any pictural evidence angry

Who you take us for?

PICTURES OF YOUR BREA$T AND 38 SIZE BRA OR I WILL NEVER EVER BELIEVE YOUR.......... angry
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by disisck(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Did God really give her or she bought some
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by precisionindepth: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

wetin she want take am do? she wAn roast dem?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by BraniacX(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Pishures or idontbeleiveit undecided
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by ugoezeik(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
seun is very stupid!!!! so all my plea for my writeup to make frontpage no reach u abi? na dis silly stuff make frontpage ehhhh? nairaland is a mess
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
softysparky:
You guys should leave Onila alone ooo... I also prayed for one.

You pray for big one and your brea$t still dey like paper?

Go and collect your prayer warranty from God
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Bowaley17(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
If she likes she should pray for flat boobs when she's old,that her prob... Fool¡sh threads keeps making NL fp this days. Mods needs to go back to school...
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Youngpo413: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
celebrities who prayed for big boobs

nothing wrong praying for boobs. .salma hayek prayed for boobs when she was younger . .see what she got

what's so special about big boooooobs sef? Big asssss is da bomb!
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by temigreat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

Youngpo413:
onila:
hehe

I cldnt take it anymore

let have a look
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by FLAWLES(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ipledge:
This is harsh sad
.why do u care?you too wan pray for big DickK?
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
FLAWLES:
.why do u care?you too wan pray for big DickK?
Yea I do...but I only got 7.0"
Re: Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? by onila(f): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
FredHandsome:
God answers any kinda prayer, provided it's from a sincere heart. On the other hand, U may just av inherited huge boobbs from ya mum. Probably, it wasn't expressed earlier in Ur life because of other factors.

yea but its somehow
its kind of vain

vanity, like not being satisfied the way God created you

I was young like 9 or 10 but I knew something was wrong, I shldnt have prayed abt it

but I was deeply saddened I didnt have boobs, I saw myself kneeling down to pray for boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.