Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) (2700 Views)

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video / Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by 1stola: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
#SouthAfricansfreeforeignersNOW!
Jona!!!
Losing an election is not supposed to make you to continue to be loose.
You have been very insensitive to what is currently
happening in South Africa.
It is very barbaric.
This is a very serious issue and we ought to take a very drastic step.
Zimbabweans have been protesting.
They have stopped playing all South African music on their radio.
Kenyans have been protesting, Somalians too.
What has Nigerians been doing? Mind you, Nigerian have the most population there, esp the Ibos. I, personally know two Ibo men and one has been seriously affected. They have big investments there and these bastards are just stealing from them and killing them in barbaric manner.
This is Genocide. It's not just now it started. South Africans are bittered xenophobias.
Can't we just rejected this senselessness?
>Issue an ultimatum.
>Send planes to bring back the Nigerians there safely.
>Close all their embassies.
>Stop all their businesses here (MTN, DSTV, SHOPRITE, SPAR, STANBIC BANK E.T.C)
What has jona been doing

3 Likes

Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by 1stola: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Join the movement now.
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by victor2008(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nigerians can't do without them, looking at what they are saying here on nairalander, nigerians are cowards

https://www.nairaland.com/2262501/mass-protest-tomorrow-all-mtn
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by 1stola: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
See what they did to a relative of mine.
They killed his parent who own a supermarket.

1 Share

Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by otemanuduno: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Very painful mod. I sympathise with you.

#GEJTakeAction
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by delishpot: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
1stola:
See what they did to a relative of mine.
They killed his parent who own a supermarket.

When i said they should come home, some people wanted to have my head. They claim they have bisinesses and families over there and I was insensitive bla bla bla, now see what is happening? [ I hope that little boy is better now?

Where is moghedien? Can you see why I said they should save their lives first? Make dem come home una dey para for me.
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by idu1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
How can we pay them back now!!!
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by Brymo: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
nigerians are known to be hospitable pple, why would s/africans be so hateful.
I knw a nice s/african here on NL, she has pretty heart.
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by moghedien: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
delishpot:

When i said they should come home, some people wanted to have my head. They claim they have bisinesses and families over there and I was insensitive bla bla bla, now see what is happening? [ I hope that little boy is better now?

Where is moghedien? Can you see why I said they should save their lives first? Make dem come home una dey para for me.

We no dey para for you, what you said is obviously the right thing to do to avoid this kinds of unfortunate news. BUT e no dey realistic, the people will not leave, na so humans beings dey. Their govt. HAS to evict them out by force na the only way. sad
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by delishpot: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
moghedien:

We no dey para for you, what you said is obviously the right thing to do to avoid this kinds of unfortunate news. BUT e no dey realistic, the people will not leave, na so humans beings dey. Their govt. HAS to evict them out by force na the only way. sad
Na true sha, I believe they thought it will die down quickly, not kniwing that the SA govt will do nothing to stop it.
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by auhanson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
1stola:
#SouthAfricansfreeforeignersNOW!
Jona!!!
Losing an election is not supposed to make you to continue to be loose.
You have been very insensitive to what is currently
happening in South Africa.
It is very barbaric.
This is a very serious issue and we ought to take a very drastic step.
Zimbabweans have been protesting.
They have stopped playing all South African music on their radio.
Kenyans have been protesting, Somalians too.
What has Nigerians been doing? Mind you, Nigerian have the most population there, esp the Ibos. I, personally know two Ibo men and one has been seriously affected. They have big investments there and these bastards are just stealing from them and killing them in barbaric manner.
This is Genocide. It's not just now it started. South Africans are bittered xenophobias.
Can't we just rejected this senselessness?
>Issue an ultimatum.
>Send planes to bring back the Nigerians there safely.
>Close all their embassies.
>Stop all their businesses here (MTN, DSTV, SHOPRITE, SPAR, STANBIC BANK E.T.C)
What has jona been doing

How i wish you could make a little sense , and not just finding GEJ to blame, or send waves of wrong advice over the web.

Every country of the world now grabs good quality gigantic investment from anyone irrespective of where you come from that comes to their country to boost their economy, and Nigerian politicians from looting our country has such world class welcome huge investment in South Africa which they readily accepted from the thief thief politicians and gold diggers with open mind(world class - Hospitals; Schools; Refineries; Industries and other huge investment that could have been better established here at home to render employment and boost our economy

Now the few South African companies that dare to come to our soil to invest of all countries of the world, defiling the harsh climatic structures rendered by your greedy politicians over years, to offer a little employment and add a little value to your economy, you are advising them out?

Where as south Africa is sending away the menial labourers, useless and the not so rewarding investment out of their country(though in a very unkind, unethical, barbaric and insane uncivilized ingratitude manner) to give them a space, you are now trying to do the opposite by sending away the rewarding ones and leaving the lunatics,useless and beggers from Niger etc etc in our country to continue to constitute nuisances here. When will we grow up in thoughts and wisdom?
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by Don4eva(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
auhanson:

How i wish you could make a little sense , and not just finding GEJ to blame, or send waves of wrong advice over the web.

Every country of the world now grabs good quality gigantic investment from anyone irrespective of where you come from that comes to their country to boost their economy, and Nigerian politicians from looting our country has such world class welcome huge investment in South Africa which they readily accepted from the thief thief politicians and gold diggers with open mind(world class - Hospitals; Schools; Refineries; Industries and other huge investment that could have been better established here at home to render employment and boost our economy

Now the few South African companies that dare to come to our soil to invest of all countries of the world, defiling the harsh climatic structures rendered by your greedy politicians over years, to offer a little employment and add a little value to your economy, you are advising them out?

Where as south Africa is sending away the menial labourers, useless and the not so rewarding investment out of their country(though in a very unkind, unethical, barbaric and insane uncivilized ingratitude manner) to give them a space, you are now trying to do the opposite by sending away the rewarding ones and leaving the lunatics,useless and beggers from Niger etc etc in our country to continue to constitute nuisances here. When will we grow up in thoughts and wisdom?
Thanks, you've said it all. I think the OP is a teenager, his probably thinking with his adolescent mind.
Re: Join Now! Fight For Justice&freedom (#southafricansfreeforeignersnow!) by 1stola: 6:27pm On May 05, 2015
[s]
auhanson:

[/s]
You're not so making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Girl Shot Dead By Police Fought For Her Life / More Graphic Images Of The 16yrs Old Mexican Killed In A Duel With The Police. / Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.