Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (8275 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by hardbody: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bottomline na hole. All hole na hole ni, forget the extra packaging all na wash
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by sladimeji(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
I know one person oooo...
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by agohmamuda(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Joshkid:
I get am!

How e go be?
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Joshkid(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
agohmamuda:

How e go be?
U fit pay
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by agohmamuda(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Joshkid:
U fit pay

U get offshore account? ?
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Joshkid(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
agohmamuda:

U get offshore account? ?
Nah!
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by agohmamuda(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Joshkid:
Nah!

Toh. We cannot transact then.
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Joshkid(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
agohmamuda:

Toh. We cannot transact then.
Aiite...no pee!
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Didn't know turkey shape is in season. I need to call my chef Monsieur Gusto...

1 Like

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, forget that thing. She no reach.
I don't even want to. She looks so fake. To each their own thou.

This lady below is what we called body.

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Jayjay0(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
that shii was edited....look closely at the interlog

1 Like

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't even want to. She looks so fake. To each their own thou.

This lady below is what we called body.

The second and the third pics are ok sha but even if they added more, i wouldnt mind. As for the first, she scores below 25 and yours is less than hers.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by tuk2ato(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Corper IvyT, u think you are hating.
ivyT:
C deformity

FYI,am not hating grin
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by olaleks007(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] www.nairaland.com/rokiatu angry [/size]

She dey use bum.bum

*run away b4 hammer hit my head*
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by tuk2ato(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na all these booties go prevent man from entering the Kingdom.
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by vjsmiles: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
olaleks007:

She dey use bum.bum

*run away b4 hammer hit my head*

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by ivyT(f): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
tuk2ato:
Corper IvyT, u think you are hating.

Sorry o ,businessman tuk2ato
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by tuk2ato(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Haba now, I didn't mean it that way. I am sorry.
ivyT:

Sorry o ,businessman tuk2ato
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinglekan:
Why does this look kinda wierd?

Looks like a surgically implanted turkey lap. undecided
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Taking a second look at Rokiatu's booty, i think she is using boot pads. Though even after seems like she's using boot pads, hers is no where close to the one which the thread is created for.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by jasa1000(f): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] www.nairaland.com/rokiatu angry [/size]
lailai,
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by modskiller(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Blood of God, this one na die oo
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Makes me wanna puke.... ewww!!!!! Well she garrit... enough f d rokiatu Ass thingy , m beginning to get bored by d sh*t... Wats al dis sef? Mtchew....
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Edited pics, it's so obvious
Don't know why people can't see that
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kandiikane(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2015
I thought you were married?

The person you looking for is idowuogbo
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by khassy(m): 2:37am On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:
Why does this look kinda wierd?

Looks like a surgically implanted turkey lap. undecided

wickedcheesy cheesy
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kinglekan: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2015
khassy:

wickedcheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
kandiikane:
I thought you were married?

The person you looking for is idowuogbo
Lolz...haba! I no reach this one na
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kandiikane(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lolz...haba! I no reach this one na
lol, you pass am sef.. cheesy

I sabi you nor reach but when he see your own he fit troway her own for your kind shape.
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
kandiikane:

lol, you pass am sef.. cheesy

I sabi you nor reach but when he see your own he fit troway her own for your kind shape.
Lmao! Yeah right! Just leave me and my thunder thighs o angry
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Yeah right! Just leave me and my thunder thighs o angry

Make i see am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Among These Would Your Partner Have To Put Up With? / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.