Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (8601 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Edited pics, it's so obvious
Don't know why people can't see that

Is that why you like trying to sample yours for us to see even when you know yours doesnt even come up?
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kandiikane(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Yeah right! Just leave me and my thunder thighs o angry

Lmao grin

How are you anyway. Long time. I was looking to do my nails with you technician for my b day but recently got a new job and they say no nails or even varnish. Will msg you need to ask you something.
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
kandiikane:

Lmao grin

How are you anyway. Long time. I was looking to do my nails with you technician for my b day but recently got a new job and they say no nails or even varnish. Will msg you need to ask you something.
I'm good o,my sister! You're in health care na,what do you expect? You guys are banned from nail bars. My sister is a midwife, she's always beefing my nails. grin grin
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kandiikane(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I'm good o,my sister! You're in health care na,what do you expect? You guys are banned from nail bars. My sister is a midwife, she's always beefing my nails. grin grin

Lol who dey health care? I never enter that side oo. Is it when I said I be psychologist? Na Law things I dey do oo at the moment just dey jump here and there dey gather money for my move back home.
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
kandiikane:

Lol who dey health care? I never enter that side oo. Is it when I said I be psychologist? Na Law things I dey do oo at the moment just dey jump here and there dey gather money for my move back home.
your moving back home? shocked shocked shocked

do fast oo...so I can come to yours for holiday. Free food,free accomodation grin grin . Is your bobo going with you? D naija one o wink
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kandiikane(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

your moving back home? shocked shocked shocked

do fast oo...so I can come to yours for holiday. Free food,free accomodation grin grin . Is your bobo going with you? D naija one o wink

Yeah na, I want to go exploit all the oil money back home.

I have plans to work and help out over there but that's probably in a year or two..

Lol, Ehn come, Gambia is beautiful, you will enjoy it.. na only one i get oo. cheesy Well, he is in naija already, we will go wherever the money is. smiley
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
kandiikane:

Yeah na, I want to go exploit all the oil money back home.

I have plans to work and help out over there but that's probably in a year or two..

Lol, Ehn come, Gambia is beautiful, you will enjoy it.. na only one i get oo. cheesy Well, he is in naija already, we will go wherever the money is. smiley
Awww.. that's nice. You be real African pikin. Are you almost done with uni now? Btw, u left your bobo alone in NAIJA?! Oh sweet Jesus! That nigg@h is hmmm....*no comments* embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by kandiikane(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Awww.. that's nice. You be real African pikin. Are you almost done with uni now? Btw, u left your bobo alone in NAIJA?! Oh sweet Jesus! That nigg@h is hmmm....*no comments* embarassed embarassed grin

Yes, nearly. It's been hard sha. Went through a lot just because of uni but with the grace of God, it will all be over soon.

Lol, me I nor mind oo. who go dey fool who, I am not worried.
Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
kandiikane:

Yes, nearly. It's been hard sha. Went through a lot just because of uni but with the grace of God, it will all be over soon.

Lol, me I nor mind oo. who go dey fool who, I am not worried.
You are not bothered as long as the in-town Maga is paying right? Sharp babe! You too get sense walai! You resemble my former bad self. grin grin grin That's uni for you dearie... year 1 & 2 na child's play, year 3 is the sleepless nights and night vigil meetings in the library. I don't miss it at all...i miss partying hard tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? by RapLawd(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op of this is your last choice about women and figure -it's far better to be without a choice....

stewpeed Op with im stewpeed post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.