Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

baddddddd joke!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / baddddddd joke!!! (3642 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: baddddddd joke!!! by hotchic1(f): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d omg, lmao
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by Dgurl(f): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
A cat dies and goes to Heaven. God meets him at the gate and says, "You've been a good cat all of these years. Anything you desire is yours, all you have to do is ask."

The cats says, "Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors." God says, "Say no more." And instantly, a fluffy pillow appears. A few days later, 6 mice are killed in a tragic accident and they go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer that He made the cat.

The mice said, "All our lives we've had to run. We've been chased by cats, dogs and even women with brooms. If we could only have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run anymore." God says, "Say no more." And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.

About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently wakes him and asks,

"How are you doing? Are you happy here?"

The cat yawns and stretches and says, "Oh, I've never been happier in my life. And those Meals on Wheels you've been sending over are the best!"
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by Dgurl(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
A country preacher decided to skip services one Sunday and head to the hills to do some bear hunting. As he rounded the corner on a perilous twist in the trail, he and a bear collided, sending him and his rifle tumbling down the mountainside. Before he knew it, his rifle went one way and he went the other, landing on a rock and breaking both legs. That was the good news. The bad news was the ferocious bear charging at him from a distance, and he couldn't move. "Oh, Lord," the preacher prayed, "I'm so sorry for skipping services today to come out here and hunt. Please forgive me and grant me just one wish, please make a Christian out of that bear that's coming at me. Please, Lord!"

That very instant, the bear skidded to a halt, fell to its knees, clasped its paws together and began to pray aloud right at the preacher's feet.
"Dear God, bless this food I am about to receive, "
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by mellow(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
Cracking my ribs[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sussy1(f): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
Dgurl:

A country preacher decided to skip services one Sunday and head to the hills to do some bear hunting. As he rounded the corner on a perilous twist in the trail, he and a bear collided, sending him and his rifle tumbling down the mountainside. Before he knew it, his rifle went one way and he went the other, landing on a rock and breaking both legs. That was the good news. The bad news was the ferocious bear charging at him from a distance, and he couldn't move. "Oh, Lord," the preacher prayed, "I'm so sorry for skipping services today to come out here and hunt. Please forgive me and grant me just one wish, please make a Christian out of that bear that's coming at me. Please, Lord!"

That very instant, the bear skidded to a halt, fell to its knees, clasped its paws together and began to pray aloud right at the preacher's feet.
"Dear God, bless this food I am about to receive, "
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: baddddddd joke!!! by richpitt(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2008
@ dgurl u are too much lmao
A young Jamaican father-to-be awakened the village doctor in the middle of the night saying "Doc!Doc!Come fas nuh! Is muh wife man! She water dun brek man! She bout to born de chile!"

The doctor came over and told the father "Hold de lamp higher! Hold de lamp higher nuh!" The father obliged, and behold, a baby's cry was soon heard. The father cried out: "Praise de Lard! A boy! I's de proud fadduh of A baby boy!"

The doctor again told the father, "Hold de lamp higher! Hold de lamp highernuh man!". The father again complied, and to be sure, another cry was heard. The father excitedly proclaimed: "Is twins!! I got twins! I's doubly blessed! Glory be to God!"

The doctor instructed, "Hold de lamp higher! Hold de lamp higher nuh!" Sure enough, a THIRD cry was heard! The father, somewhat subdued, in a nervous tone, muttered, "Oh. Thank ya Jesus."

The doctor repeated, "Hold de lamp higher!. Hold de lamp higher nuh man!", and a short while yet a FOURTH cry was heard.
The father said nothing, being lost in deep thought.

The doctor for a fifth time commanded "Hold de lamp higher man! Hold the lamp higher nuh!" The father then asked; "Doc, yuh tink maybe is de light dat attractin' dem?"

Re: baddddddd joke!!! by kaykaybaba(m): 4:45am On Nov 29, 2008
'family matter' grin "Doc, yuh think maybe is de light that attractin' them?" lmaogringringrin
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sima(f): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2008
:d :d :d :p
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by CrazyMan(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Cool.
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sylve11: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2008
sima:

:d :d :d :p

error sima shocked
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sylve11: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2008
crazykid:

Cool.

crazylad whats cool?
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by CrazyMan(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
The joke.
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sholabanke(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
sorry all na family affairs
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by darequam(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
I'm back
guys i 2 gbadun that familyaffair/monkey joke. Can't stop laughin joke of da week
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by darequam(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
I'm back
guys i 2 gbadun that familyaffair/monkey joke. Can't stop laughin joke of da week
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sima(f): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2008
sylve11:

error sima shocked
i know grin
ur unclothedness caused it. . wink tongue
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sholabanke(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
na wa o see sumtin
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by tammyswits(f): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
Geez! been gone 4 a few weeks, i com bak and theaz no one i know!
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sholabanke(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2008
welcome back
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by tammyswits(f): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
Thanks, and uh, who are u! I dont like pretty galz coming to take away my boys na!
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sholabanke(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
but am a guy
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by tammyswits(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ma bad, thought shola's a chic's name!ahem.
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by jeythunder(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
i don't understand one bit of what you people are trying to say but it is either the jokes are dumb or i am. fortunately, every one tells me i'm the smartest kid alive on earth so what do you make of it?[color=#000099][/color] [color=#000099][/
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sholabanke(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
you are smartest kid to dumb
go back and read from the beggining
if symptoms persist after 10 readings
consult your lecturer
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by jeythunder(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2008
well, it is said that when the lizard fell from the tree, he looked around and when he saw that the people around didn't praise him, he praised himself. i only thought you wouldn't notice my absence from lecture.[smiles shyly] smiley

Re: baddddddd joke!!! by studio43(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2008
sure u wanna be ME cheesy
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by clemcykul(f): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2008
but not with the bowlegs
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by sholabanke(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
are you sure this is
your real pics
u look like, , , , , , , , , , , .
Re: baddddddd joke!!! by jeythunder(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2008
well, i'm proud of my pics so much that i can show it to the world. But HEY!!!!! i'm new here. is this how you welcome new members? well, the hell with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! / Chinwetalu Agu / Would You Enter This Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.