Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,740 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government (24967 Views)

APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by lalasticlala(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, founder of One Love Family, has called on the President-elect, General Mohamadu Buhari, and governors-elect to make the welfare of Nigerian workers their priorities.

Maharaj Ji gave the advice during the 28th Anniversary of the establishment of his Maharaj Ji Village in Ibadan, Oyo State on Saturday.

He said the advice became necessary in order to increase the productivity of the workers and move the country forward.

According to him, civil servants should not be subjected to hardship before their salaries are paid to them.

The founder of One Love Family said civil servants had contributed a lot to the development of the country in one way or the other.

He said: “The pensioners too should be paid their entitlements when due because they served the country before their retirement.

“Some pensioners have died of hunger because their entitlements are not paid in time.

“If the incoming administration can tackle this, it would make Buhari and governors-elect to make history where others Nigerian leaders had failed.”

Maharaj Ji said the incoming administration should run a sincere, transparent and inclusive government.

He said: “Project allocation and execution should be equally distributed so that every citizen could benefit from the dividends of democracy.

“No section of the country should be singled out for development at the detriment of the others.

“Employment and appointment opportunities must be on merit and be equitably distributed.”

Maharajji stressed that Buhari should ensure that elections at the local government level were held in line with provisions of the Constitution.

The religious leader said the president-elect should tackle the problem of Fulani herdsmen across the country.

Maharaj Ji said he was ready to provide solution to Nigeria’s spiritual problem if invited to do so.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/maharaj-ji-advises-president-elect-to-make-workers-welfare-a-priority/

Some people are shameless, after saying no vacancy in Aso Rock, this man is giving advice, lol.... And is even ready to be invited to offer spiritual solution.. Mmmmmhhh

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by theorbiters: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nigerians would always behave like clowns... So this one too dey follow give advice? Okay...
I just pray it won't be CAN next...

Well... It shows that not everyone that says he is of God is truly of God...

We don reach Fp?? undecided
How come I can't hear any music?? undecided
Anyway... I dedicate this to myself...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by chymystique(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Maharaj Ji said he was ready to provide solution to Nigeria’s spiritual problem if invited to do so.

This Man was one of the fake prophets that prophecied GEJ would win.... Whatever he says should never be taken seriously @ all, He is Just a sapskull.. I Feel sorry for his so Called Followers undecided

Now I dont blame ma aunt that never allowed anyone tune to his tv station in her house back thenn... #OnyeAmumaUgha

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by nakwe(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Im don Baff?

5 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by jascon1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na so Na . abi Na him go carry last? Everybody day advise him go join na

3 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by webincomeplus(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
So this deluded fo.ol can still open his mouth to advise baba after predicting that Buhari can never win the elections?

Guru, keep your advice for the dogs! Buhari doesn't need advice from fo.ols.

15 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by ozoigbondu: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
lsn't this man the one that said women should not be in power of one of our numerous fake prophets
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by joedave(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think the same prophet prophesied against GMB.
Why not just leave it there for the masses to forget
and forgive the unprophetic charade of you and your types
than stoking a new ember of confusion called contribution by
you and your ilks.

5 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by iyatrustee(f): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Even Guguru maharaji? grin grin

I give up! angry

7 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by gbemi514: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
it's as if u give an advice 2 d president elect........u may b enlisted 2 b an adviser to d president......make me 2 go prepare my speech of advice..*running to get a pen n notepad*

4 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
lol...MAHARAJI? SAT GURU MAHARAJI??

the same thing that said Jonathan will win the election

He must be sick upstairs.

in other news guys, watch this facebook video and see how some little kids finished Mr Orubebe
http://facebook.com/abdulkareem.a.saddeeq/videos/10203938373033558/

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Leojamesjames(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
ghurumaraji again, the same person that say no vacancy in aso rock till 2019.. hummm God is watching you in 7D ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Maharaji is a shameless prophet who should go and die with his nonsense advice. He deceived Jonathan with his 'no vacancy in Aso rock' prophesy and here he his again offering advice to the same Buhari that he said will not win the election. He should be apologising to Nigerians for his fake prophesy instead of offering advice to the president elect. The media should stop giving attention to fraudulent characters like him.

8 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by san316(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guru!!! Wake up!!! There is no vacancy in Aso rock. Gej won.

2 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by midolian(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari govt don cheap sha..cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody now wants to be a part of the government they never approved of..imagine Guru sef dey advice Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by abduljabbar4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Put him on Buharis shoes he won't do all these
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by abduljabbar4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Put him under Buharis shoes he won't do all these
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Dannyset(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
The same fake Pastor that predicts Jonathan's win? He should go and advise his Deacons and Deaconesses.
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Realdeals(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
After he predicted his defeat! now tutoring him on how to rule! na wao

5 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
undecided

Deranged human being.
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Mannylex(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by ramdris(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
I can see this man becoming the next CAN president. Lol!

5 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by joseph1832(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
Buhari govt don cheap sha..cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody now wants to be a part of the government they never approved of..imagine Guru sef dey advice Buhari
Wasn't it this same Guru or whatever his name is predicted that GEJ would win the March 28 presidential election.

GMB should shun all this cheap set of attention seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
maharaji or maharaja its time you will vacate back to ur country INDIA to continue your lies there.

2 Likes

Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by midolian(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Wasn't it this same Guru or whatever his name is predicted that GEJ would win the March 28 presidential election.

GMB should shun all this cheap set of attention seekers.
yes o! It was like yesterday when he said it..and here he is today, advising buhari on how to run his government.
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by olexjay(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Every lizard got their belle on the ground we never know the one having stomachache.

Not all advise truly comes from the heart.... Allow Sai Buhari to decide, he knows that both the masses, government worker and the pensioners need the money and one of his promise is to make the standard of living pleasant for everyone.

Ur Advice is noted but let Sai Baba think on his own and make decision on his own!
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by hope4nigeria(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
maraji mans maaaadnes
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
chymystique:
[b][/b]

This Man was one of the fake prophets that prophecied GEJ would win.... Whatever he says should never be taken seriously @ all, He is Just a sapskull.. I Feel sorry for his so Called Followers undecided

Now I dont blame ma aunt that never allowed anyone tune to his tv station in her house back thenn... #OnyeAmumaUgha

You are a razz and local girl undecided I pity your boyfriend
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by thefakestan: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chelsea is playing.

I'll comment later
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by omooba2019(f): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Opportunity seeker, You prophecy that GEJ will win fails, now your are looking for another chance, God will soon expose you and others
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by blackpriest0911: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Shameless prophet
Re: Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government by Malcomkelvin: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
don't mind him..... everyone want to make news papers front page..... I mean who don't want to be famous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi / Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.