Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return (57887 Views)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by phelps007: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
What a country..
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by film2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Celebration of nonsense... This absolutely rubbish to fight against corruption hope this immunity is removed its not helping us in this nation....I wonder how this man will represent the interest of his constituency....May God help buhari to sweep out this corrupt govt officials...

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
iluvweed:
shocked

NIGERIA!....SPEECHLESS!, SPEECHLESS!!, THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL!........ grin
I sure say one tiny knot comot frm ur head. grin ROTFL
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by freshdude99(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
sammyj:
No wonder people say election in the SS/SE was all nothing but a big scam !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin tongue
What about the NW, NE and SW
They were free and fair abi?
*clown

7 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by 1stola: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
spott:
You remember this man who was caught with stolen PVCs, INEC has issued him certificate of return. This is very bad.
Hmn!
Buhari really got a lot to.
THIS IS ADMINSTRATION'S DESTINY IS TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.
THANK GOD FOR CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by quatum: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
They are twins. Check identity b4 u comment grin

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
angry angry angry angryCorruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angryangry

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Chigorkizz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is one thing i noticed on this thread

people are just commenting without telling us who the man is.
Dont he have name,state,LGA,zone,constituency.

why are u commenting without asking the OP all these

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by sniperwolf(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
This news just gave me a bad day
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Vision4God: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
SMH..... and to think d new govt wud deal wt corruption wen such a person exist in his govt?
Wat a way forward for ds country.
And Jega stil gave him certificate of return?
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by sonofspada(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Uwa ka nu? Na so d world bee?? kiss undecided
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by toyoutoyou: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
emiye:
this is a front page material for national dalies , not only naira land, he is from enugu state, if I am not mistaken.

he has no iota of shame.
That is why they are IBOs.They are fond of doing things without integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Donmichaelz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chelsea is Eden for the Tittle,,,,
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by sweatholder(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is really a pity. There is even evidence to show sef

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by 4thsense: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
I know someone very close to this guy that gave him a call same day the news broke, they guy answered from his house said it was a photoshop and that he was going to find who did that and press charges.

I took a hard look at the pictures and have never seen such photoshop nicely done.

But how come at least no one, even his co contestants have come out in the media to cry out or at least sue him or Inec up till now? My only justification that it may be a photoshop afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Sunbassen(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
dominique:
The man na PDP I'm sure.

The next thing we would hear now is that he wasn't the person caught with PVCs on March 28. In Buruji Kashamu's voice 'the person caught on March 28 is one Alaji'... Bunch of clowns!!! Until political offices are made less juicy in Naija, things like this won't cease.

It is a shame!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by themilanway(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Oh shat d F*#k up. I still ask this ? Y didn't d international observers go to d north to observe election? Come to where I am and U go sabi wetin dey happen for Naija. I couldn't vote coz before then I was told to my face that my head will go off. I couldn't vote coz wia I registered was once a beheading centre during 2011.

May this election be a cursed one. For not giving us d right to vote our choice. For turning it upside down that wia U registered must be wia U voted. Imagine if d non indigenes that left d north would av vote d wia they went to. Boooooooooohuari! For no smell that seat. E for no only cry but collapse for shock!

I dont waste my time with product of torn condoms like you.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by ogunz84(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
only in naija
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Mzest(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
That's Dr. Chukwuemeka Ujam. He is a former commissioner for lands in Enugu State. Funny thing is that he is a returnee from London and has a PHD. He has been pimping for gov Sullivan Chime since his London days. He arranges Oyibo teenage ashawo for the oringo governor. He is very close to chime. His wife is very close to chime also. Nobody knows what's going on between them. Another funny thing is his twin brother Dr. Chukwugozie Ujam escaped jail in Lindon. Google his name and see for yourself. After he was arrested with thousands of PVCs he was released following the intervention of chime. The PVCs which were taken to Army 82 Division in Enugu have been released to chime after GMG bags changed hands. Dr. Ujam now says his arrest is a hoax, that it is a photoshop. Funny thing is that chime was preparing the Ujam boy for governor in next eight years. We are watching to see how the Ujam boy will escape jail when GMB takes over and launches his war against corruption which includes election rigging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Adetula1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
its no longer funny.. gosh
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by VickyRotex(f): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chigorkizz:

Thank you... Exactly my questions
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by drey076(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jonathan is a mistake to electorate in 2011, Never again will someone like Jonathan rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by drey076(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jonathan is a mistake to electorate in 2011, Never again will someone like Jonathan rule Nigeria again.
The most senseless president in the history of Nigeria
yet his blind followers will call him d best president

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by hotice01: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
spott:
You remember this man who was caught with stolen PVCs, INEC has issued him certificate of return. This is very bad.

I see people making various assumptions without asking proper questions from the OP.
pls what state and local government did this happen?
what party does he belong to?
if this really happened, then the whole election is a shame on democracy, a slap on our juditiary and a disgrace to our people.
I will not throw accusation on any party or cast aspersions on any person until my above mentioned questions are duely answered by the OP.
If this really happened then Jaga's credibility and integrity hangs in the balance.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by fflamingo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Seriously this should be on a front page of national dailies
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Mzest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chigorkizz:

Name is Dr. Chukwuemeka Ujam. He contested for Nkanu East/West Federal Constituency in Enugu State. He is from Akegbe Ugwu Awkunanaw. His opponent in the election who actually should have won is Mr. Nnoli Nnaji
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by okotv(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
this one is broad day light scam
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
What kind of country is this? How can this one deliver now? Pls some lawyers should do something about this
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by m1500: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Instead of the dude being given a Kiri-Kiri prison uniform, and a plate of rotten beans once a day for the next 21 years, he has been issued a certificate of return angry ....

Militants in Nigeria are granted amnesty and paid millions for being criminal nuisances

Boko Haram are called 'our brothers and sisters', offered amnesty, and their leader is listed as one of the most influential persons on this fuccked up planet undecided

Now a fraudster has been issued a certificate of return to represent the generality of honest and hardworking citezens cry

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? cry cry cry

Many thanks for this. One thing I know is that Nigerians aren't idiots; besides most are educated and political awareness is also on the increase. However, the challenge we have is that power has not been with the people all these while. If we can have an improvement on the electoral system so much so that come 2019 each and every vote counts, this type of animal will know that you can't fool all the people all the time. Lots of us are not party faithfuls; we just need good governance and whomsoever can give that to us we'll choose, his political affiliation notwithstanding. I hear rumours of possible electronioc voting in 2019 ...
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
I thought INEC is independent and GEJ has no jurisdiction over Jega and what he chooses to do.
Why are some people blaming GEJ for this one?

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
INEC have no power to refuse him if he scorÉs the majority lawful votes cast. His opponent should go to tribunal and petition the police to get him a®rested fo® electoral offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.