Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return (57894 Views)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by abuRevelatus(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
i'm sure he was only distributing the PVC to their owners.. E.g.. I ws too busy to go collect mine, it ws a politician that brot it to me one evening,, dude drove down in his car

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by gebest: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
dominique:
The man na PDP I'm sure.
b4 nkor.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by zadok60: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
that what makes us all nigerians..
happy birthday icebebe jare..llnp
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by deehusby60: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ehen!!!abeg I hear say fuel won be come 40 naira par litter, sey na true
Basildvalour:
Yet some people will open their mouths to say elections were free, fair and credible

RUBB1SH
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by tsdarkside(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
what...what,what...which type of nonesense is this,,,,,?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Basildvalour(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
YekaTemi:

Him jst show una sey him get "LEG"...Lolz!
Shey INEC nah him papa or uncle company
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by iniestar1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
It can only happen in South South and South East.... Stella oduah also won her Senate constituency..... Smh for dem
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Montaque(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Investigation and trial should now be ongoing to strip this man of that position.
He shouldn't be allowed to reap from his wrongs if found guilty.
He should be recalled if convicted.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by tsdarkside(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
chaiiiiii...chineke,,,,which type of rubbish is this?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Basildvalour(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
deehusby60:
Ehen!!!abeg I hear say fuel won be come 40 naira par litter, sey na true
Bros, as you hear, nah so me sef hear o

Let's wait until May 29th
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Olufhemy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
papaejima1:
Clap for Jega and his bunch of incompetents

By virtue of my profession,Jega has no power to disqualify,therefore he has done his part,but trust dis man to be booted out by the courts.
Moreso,the President-elect has promised to deal with electoral offenders,so let's RELAX.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Even with the pishures adonbeliveit!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by BlueRoyale: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Are we gonna let this to slip just like that and this man will just get away with this nonsense? This is a daylight robbery o! Let us raise alarm till the right people will take it up and not allowing this man to go scot-free without being punished. This is absolute ludicrous and a big slap on the faces of good citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by tsdarkside(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
politics in nigeria,,,,is like a nightmare with no ending,,,,,chai,,,awon oloriburuku,,,how can this guy go free?,,,damnit... angry angry
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Wadosky(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Enugu state should open their eyes cos they have been enslaved for so long.this eeediot is sullivan s boy aided by sullivan chime.
enough is enough
we want change.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by gulfer: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
dominique:
The man na PDP I'm sure.
Before nko You will expect such in the land of the Igbos.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by pcagbaji(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Logician:
What an unwise decision. Politicians do this through their cronnies, not by themselves & he allowed them get him on camera. Almighty formula can't even save him now.
And now the almighty formula have save him .only in nigeria
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by onatisi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
He will defect to apc very soon and everybody will start hailing him as a progressive . Smh .

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Wadosky(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
4thsense:
I know someone very close to this guy that gave him a call same day the news broke, they guy answered from his house said it was a photoshop and that he was going to find who did that and press charges.

I took a hard look at the pictures and have never seen such photoshop nicely done.

But how come at least no one, even his co contestants have come out in the media to cry out or at least sue him or Inec up till now? My only justification that it may be a photoshop afterall.
it's not a photo shop it's for real
remember when he fought mountain of fire on channels TV.
He is pdp and former commissioner of lands.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by 4thsense: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wadosky:

it's not a photo shop it's for real
remember when he fought mountain of fire on channels TV.
He is pdp and former commissioner of lands.

Then let someone sue him and INEC,why are they still keeping quite? Doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by aspirebig: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Only in Nigeria. This is very bad.

That man is shameless, he ought to be in jail.

What is NBA Enugu chapter doing?

They should take this man up immediately.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by aspirebig: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=aspirebig post=32868888]Onlly in Nigeria. This is very bad. This man should be in jail now.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by bionixs: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
egift:
If not for the shameless rigging by PDP, Buhari would have beaten Jonathan silly.
egift! egift! You are a sick and a deranged fellow! When your buhari enters there,all the shameles electoral atrocities commited by your northern kinsmen will come to bare. Hypocrisy with sentiments is still trending because your dejected mindset tells you that Buhari will complete your father's uncompleted building and marry a wife for you,because that is what you call good governance . So the process brought him on board is the cleanest. Mind you ,its INEC's incompetence not any party's fault.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by luggy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
pls leave the poor man alon, sanitation should start from top, example OBASANJO, TINUBU, BUHARI, EVEN AMAECHI
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ya, we know about that, it was a setup
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
WHAT A MESS!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by abduljabbar4(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
papaejima1:
Clap for Jega and his bunch of incompetents
Nop, clap for Gej and the police
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by kenx1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don't worry he will soon be vacating the office when the election tribunal begins sitting. ..the pix alone is enough evidence
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by isan(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Eleyi tun ga o

Naija which way nah
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
pcagbaji:

And now the almighty formula have save him .only in nigeria

What happened? Don't tell me he went scot free.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by sunsewa: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
study the face of the man sitting on the ground and the one displaying certificate of return, I don't think they are same individual.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by lordmario(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Instead of the dude being given a Kiri-Kiri prison uniform, and a plate of rotten beans once a day for the next 21 years, he has been issued a certificate of return angry ....

Militants in Nigeria are granted amnesty and paid millions for being criminal nuisances

Boko Haram are called 'our brothers and sisters', offered amnesty, and their leader is listed as one of the most influential persons on this fuccked up planet undecided

Now a fraudster has been issued a certificate of return to represent the generality of honest and hardworking citezens cry

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? cry cry cry
Good question but as it is, I fink its heading towards doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.