Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return (57893 Views)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by martinz1: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
you guys should look into his matter and stop yarning dust. sometimes the media gives wrong and unjustified information. inec is not a fool. inec consist of individual supporting different political parties. so for him to be given a return certificate. sure there is a reason for that..
peace

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by bosunjohns(m): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2015
This is madness if truly he had stolen PVCs
spott:
You remember this man who was caught with stolen PVCs, INEC has issued him certificate of return. This is very bad.

Read the story here: https://www.nairaland.com/2225993/dr-chukwuemeka-ujam-house-reps
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by mrofficial(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Oh shat d F*#k up. I still ask this ? Y didn't d international observers go to d north to observe election? Come to where I am and U go sabi wetin dey happen for Naija. I couldn't vote coz before then I was told to my face that my head will go off. I couldn't vote coz wia I registered was once a beheading centre during 2011.

May this election be a cursed one. For not giving us d right to vote our choice. For turning it upside down that wia U registered must be wia U voted. Imagine if d non indigenes that left d north would av vote d wia they went to. Boooooooooohuari! For no smell that seat. E for no only cry but collapse for shock!

Shameless whóre. I'm sure you're justifying the act.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by 1009ja: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Tell me what business a criminal like this man have being presented as a law maker. What a shame! What kind of laws can he make?
INEC has no business disgracing our nation presenting this man with certificate of return. When a case is this obvious, INEC has to do what is required to remedy the situation. This man should be in jail not in our NASS.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by exebi: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg tell me wetin be "oringo"

Do you think Chime will still support him for Governor in eight years?

Mzest:
That's Dr. Chukwuemeka Ujam. He is a former commissioner for lands in Enugu State. Funny thing is that he is a returnee from London and has a PHD. He has been pimping for gov Sullivan Chime since his London days. He arranges Oyibo teenage ashawo for the oringo governor. He is very close to chime. His wife is very close to chime also. Nobody knows what's going on between them. Another funny thing is his twin brother Dr. Chukwugozie Ujam escaped jail in Lindon. Google his name and see for yourself. After he was arrested with thousands of PVCs he was released following the intervention of chime. The PVCs which were taken to Army 82 Division in Enugu have been released to chime after GMG bags changed hands. Dr. Ujam now says his arrest is a hoax, that it is a photoshop. Funny thing is that chime was preparing the Ujam boy for governor in next eight years. We are watching to see how the Ujam boy will escape jail when GMB takes over and launches his war against corruption which includes election rigging.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigeria for show...what a f.u.k.d up country grin
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by louis95(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2015
buygala:
Instead of the dude being given a Kiri-Kiri prison uniform, and a plate of rotten beans once a day for the next 21 years, he has been issued a certificate of return angry ....

Militants in Nigeria are granted amnesty and paid millions for being criminal nuisances

Boko Haram are called 'our brothers and sisters', offered amnesty, and their leader is listed as one of the most influential persons on this fuccked up planet undecided

Now a fraudster has been issued a certificate of return to represent the generality of honest and hardworking citezens cry

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? cry cry cry
u shall live long
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Zayn04: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2015
This is Naija 4 U
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Kelvinpam(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Did you see the link below in op's post? Blind man?
Keep forming smart man...dont follow up wit d link there. The op referred to a previous post that is why you see d word "remember" startin his post.

Pple like u are responsible for the decline in our reading culture. I doubt if you even read d little post above...u just viewed the pics and rushed to comment.

Chigorkizz:
There is one thing i noticed on this thread

people are just commenting without telling us who the man is.
Dont he have name,state,LGA,zone,constituency.

why are u commenting without asking the OP all these
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Kelvinpam(m): 2:28am On Apr 19, 2015
See this FBI agent studying his head here...You should go for eye checkup.

sunsewa:
study the face of the man sitting on the ground and the one displaying certificate of return, I don't think they are same individual.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by adozie(m): 3:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Shame shame shame on all of us Nigerians.
We the people are responsible for this charade and insult on our polity.
Buhari is not going to solve this problem for us. We have to stand up and say that Enough is Enough!!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by oweman: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Why was he not taken to court for eletoral offence he commited ?
Lets face the fact as long as he is neither in court or has been convicted INEC hands are tied .
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by jayuuk: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Why cant Nigerians revolt,take to the streets, shut down the nation for days like some other countries did,lets see what will happen, am just tired of our government, none of them can be sincere.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 19, 2015
buygala:
Instead of the dude being given a Kiri-Kiri prison uniform, and a plate of rotten beans once a day for the next 21 years, he has been issued a certificate of return angry ....

Militants in Nigeria are granted amnesty and paid millions for being criminal nuisances

Boko Haram are called 'our brothers and sisters', offered amnesty, and their leader is listed as one of the most influential persons on this fuccked up planet undecided

Now a fraudster has been issued a certificate of return to represent the generality of honest and hardworking citezens cry

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? cry cry cry
Bro,listing him amongst the 100 most influential people in the world doesn't mean he did something right....u can be"a positive influence" and as well be"a negative influence"...The word"Influential"is a relative word!
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by icebebe(f): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2015
zadok60:
that what makes us all nigerians..
happy birthday icebebe jare..llnp
tnx dear
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Seun360(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2015
janus05:
tribalist like you. In your south west of holy people what have you guys done about the Ekiti video and many more. Nonsense.

You are a big fool, haven't they gone to the tribunal, even the supreme court recently gave their verdict.

Ewu.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nuzo1(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2015
INEC has no right to deny him the certificate until an election tribunal is set up.

A lot of wayo "winners" will have their certificate revoked during the tribunal.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by porka: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2015
The same INEC cleared Muhammadu Buhari without requisite qualification to contest election.

Remember some people said he should present 'NEPA' bill as certificate.

Buhari has been presented with a certificate of return to by INEC.

No outrage like this on that shamelessness.

Is that not corruption?

Is that not double standard?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by porka: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2015
jayuuk:
Why cant Nigerians revolt,take to the streets, shut down the nation for days like some other countries did,lets see what will happen, am just tired of our government, none of them can be sincere.

Why didn't you call for revolt when Buhari could not present the most basic qualification and was cleared by the same INEC to contest?
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Mbediogu(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2015
spott:
You remember this man who was caught with stolen PVCs, INEC has issued him certificate of return. This is very bad.

Read the story here: https://www.nairaland.com/2225993/dr-chukwuemeka-ujam-house-reps

Nigerian arrangement is rubbish. This cannot happen in any village. If you are a known thief they may eat your money, give you the biggest titles but will tactically remove you from sensitive cultural positions which are reserved for honest men alone.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Okudiover(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2015
porka:
The same INEC cleared Muhammadu Buhari without requisite qualification to contest election.

Remember some people said he should present 'NEPA' bill as certificate.

Buhari has been presented with a certificate of return to by INEC.

No outrage like this on that shamelessness.

Is that not corruption?

Is that not double standard?
sorry to burst your bubble but you have to go to court to proove that allegation unless you are ignorant of provisions of the lw then cosult a lawyer for proper guidiance.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Mayosky15754: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Almost everybody is corrupt lol
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by bellalove(f): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
......In as much as am not in support of corruption, infact I will be the 1st to tell you that Oga Jona no just try during his governance..BUT, if we want to start voiding why INEC gave this man his certificate of return, we should start with why GMB was also given his own certificate of return, lets not scream 'CORRUPTION& RIGGING' when the candidate is not our prefered candidate......most people are screaming 'pictures dont lie', I totally agree; with picture evidence of underage voting in the north, una no scream corruption during presidential election....during guber election in Lagos, total no of votes was higher than that of presidential election, even when picture evidence showed fewer people came out to vote compared to presidential election, PDP is corrupt I totally agree, but who are those that make up Almighty APC that is now parading as the messiah of Nigeria, the founder of APC oga Tinubu's what exactly did he achieve in lagos state during his 8yrs as a governor there to make him an agent of change....fast forward to OBJ that has now suddenly turned to a SAINT, I was waiting for the day when he was president, I will wake up and being mandated to change my name to any country or group of persons name, he must have decided to sell the country to overnight, because he was just selling& privatizing everything then.....APC and PDP na THE SAME PEOPLE O, If we really need change we need a new crop of politicians, screaming change because someone changed his political party is just like trying to convince yourself that 'pure water' & 'bottled water' aint same, ogbeni na packaging.......so for any1 that want to scream rigging or corruption in this past election to you in a particular state, point out his own party rigging and corruption in another state, cause truth be told the two parties rigged in every state, it just depend on the strength of a your party in a state, that determines the WIN for that state.....
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Emuwale: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2015
That's PDP for you, when the international observers were complaining about the election of south south and south-easth election some were talking of under age voting in the north. Thank God he will represent the south east.gbam.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by zadok60: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2015
icebebe:
tnx dear
u're always welcome sweetness..
#bad belle is allowed
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by adedolapo4(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
so na to dey steal PVC go sure pass abi??
No problems na...
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by icebebe(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
zadok60:

u're always welcome sweetness..
#bad belle is allowed
hehe biko allow dem bad deir belle
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by sammyj: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
......... grin grin grin grin grin shocked cool grin grin grin grin
freshdude99:

What about the NW, NE and SW
They were free and fair abi?
*clown
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
PEOPLE SHOUT GEJ, GEJ, GEJ FOR EVERYTHING.
I THOUGHT JEGA WAS THE UMPIRE FOR THE JUST CONCLUDED 2015 ELECTION?
HE WAS AWARDED A MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE BY A COUNTRY EVEN BEFORE CONCLUSION OF THE ELECTION?
NIGERIANS SHOULD BE BOLD TO HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD STOP PASSING THE BUCK.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unbelievable....i never knew dis man would indulge in such act,he never won d election

He is from enugu state/nkanu west precisely
PDP why na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.