Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return (57890 Views)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nija 4 life.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by ebamma(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
chai
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by ifyan(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Funny Country.

Chai! My people.

You know. ....
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Super1759: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
F
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by mytime24(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dem for give am

National award nA undecided

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by omenka(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
This has got to be the most embarrassing highlight of the just concluded election.

I'm so ashamed.

5 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Misogynist2014(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
spott:
You remember this man who was caught with stolen PVCs, INEC has issued him certificate of return. This is very bad.
Nigeria still has a long way 2go.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by gbongbo6070(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Have you forgotten that you still under GREEN WHITE GREENHave you forgotten that you still under GREEN WHITE GREENHave you forgotten that you still under GREEN WHITE GREEN
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by brixton: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
There's a leadership curse hanging on the entire black race... Why can't we ever get things right?

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Siddeek: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
well
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by MARKone(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chai.....Nigeria

This one confirmed 'Before' and 'After' picture grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by brojero: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
unbelievable! but let me list here the coming defence(s) from INEC:

1. The carton in the picture contained his business cards
2. The picture was taken in 1992, long before this election
3. The picture is of his twin brother
4. Are you sure it's the same person? there is no obvious resemblance
5. Add your own.

Let us help INEC to help themselves

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by ifyan(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
dridowu:
A pure slap on our face, so meaning the law is meaningless. He suppose to be behind the bar right now yet he will be claiming that the election was not rig in his favor. What a lawless con3 ?

My bro which law are you talking about.

Sorry I think you miss road.

Can't you know. .....
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
spott:
You remember this man who was caught with stolen PVCs, INEC has issued him certificate of return. This is very bad.
Na wah o,so this thread made FP,no source,no name,no location,just like that....NL mods una well done

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by darlenese(f): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
I wonder why we still have prison! Is it for petty thieves?
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
themilanway:
Where are the PDP spin doctors?

When you tell them that no body in his right senses wishes to contact leprosy they call you all kind of unprintable names.

PDP is why the elections in Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Imo,Delta and Abia were all sham.

No wonder the afore mentioned states were marred with all kind of violence

God forsaken party

Oh shat d F*#k up. I still ask this ? Y didn't d international observers go to d north to observe election? Come to where I am and U go sabi wetin dey happen for Naija. I couldn't vote coz before then I was told to my face that my head will go off. I couldn't vote coz wia I registered was once a beheading centre during 2011.

May this election be a cursed one. For not giving us d right to vote our choice. For turning it upside down that wia U registered must be wia U voted. Imagine if d non indigenes that left d north would av vote d wia they went to. Boooooooooohuari! For no smell that seat. E for no only cry but collapse for shock!

6 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Baroba(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Very disappointing, Ujam made a lot of money as commissioner for lands, I thought he would have been sent back to the UK with his tails between his legs.

This is the so call young generation.. I hear

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Ura: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes o!!!!!!! Nigeria we hail zee. How will we know zas FEEEDEEEFEEE is still in Fawa? Make una continue joor. A leopard can never change its spots.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
And people go talk sey d election z free n fair!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by toyoutoyou: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is not a new thing in a useless man's(Jonathan) presidential administration.This was why the electorates got him voted out of power.

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by moveon1979: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na wa o.., this is so bad. A day light robbery to all he represents.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
If person steal #5 nw, na jail b dat.....9ja

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by sylve11: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u ppl keep shouting when the solution to this failure lies on u all. grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by humblesteve(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
BiHung:
Pdp na wa o....you see why GEJ must go?
bros try get sense nah abii nah Gej de issue certificate of return

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Too bad!!!!

I'm sure people will soon forget about this news after ranting today on nairaland.

Democracy indeed!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by ifyan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
egift:
If not for the shameless rigging by PDP, Buhari would have beaten silly.

Mr egift with your church or mosque mind please can you categorised the difference between PDP AND APC.

Plus advantages of which party over the other.

In a looting order. Your time start now.

Eh! You know. ......
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by LubricatingOil: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Southeast is the most useless region in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by healthcons: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
egift:
If not for the shameless rigging by PDP, Buhari would have beaten silly.
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by dROC1: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
These are the same people going to represent us? If kidnappers and fraudsters can be back on the streets few weeks after apprehension then this is nothing. Buhari has a lot of work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by jasa1000(f): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is this democracy or crazydemo?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by seedorfg(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Huh, certificate of return khe, joke be 9ja, 9ja na joke , cert of return, why not vice chairman return, o ga o shocked
Re: Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return by MARKone(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
sammyj:
No wonder people say election in the SS/SE was all nothing but a big scam !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin tongue

Please blame INEC, and Jega. Ideally that man should have been disqualified, and tried for Electoral offence, here he is, smiling with his certificate, issued by the same INEC, what a country. We still have a very long way to go as a nation and in conducting a credible election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.