Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread (47540 Views)

GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / Funaab post utme form 2015/2016 and admission update / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
dollypixel:
i scored 225 in jamb and 188 in post utme going for political science. wheni checked jamb portal, i saw ''no admision given yet''. any hope for me? and d dipartmental cut of is not even up to 180
Bros the score is very low in that course tho they admit a lot of people in that department so just keep praying but the score is low I have to tell u again
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Uniuyo has not released the official list of those admitted. For those who panic because of the disappointing "no admission given yet" I want to tell you to have a little patience and wait for the admission list. I have people in my department who gained admission but hear me, up till today they still have that message on JAMB portal. So just be prayerful and stop fretting out

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 3:50am On Sep 24, 2015
My peoplegrin ....pls is government important in o'level result 2 study economics in uniuyo cos I have a D7 in government.....is it possible 2 cover up with crk *help ur sister she's confused*sad
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by CEODanniCorp: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ghiddygene:
Please I scored 219 in jamb and an aggregate of 296 in post utme and am studying Psychology,what are my chances of gaining admission and the arrangement of the post utme result,I don't seem to understand

I scored 226 and 220 respectively and I've been offered admission. Have you checked yours?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
My peoplegrin ....pls is government important in o'level result 2 study economics in uniuyo cos I have a D7 in government.....is it possible 2 cover up with crk *help ur sister she's confused*sad

You guys fvvck up too much. Always taking risks. You should have inquired from your proposed school if they accept D7 in Government for Economics course, with this you would know if to pick another institution that accepts it or pick another course which D7 in Government won't disqualify you for.

What if it disqualifies you right now you would be crying but sometimes you people won't take precautions.

Well, I'll ask a pal in the economics department later today then give you a feedback. *what we do for each other*
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
For those who have seen their names on JAMB portal, congratulations !!!!

for whose who have not, remain patient and prayerful, the main admission list is yet to be out on uniuyo portal and some people who didn't find their names on jamb portal will still find it on uniuyo portal so far they merit the course.

just be patient for the list to be uploaded on uniuyo portal. Some undergraduates here in uniuyo don't even have the jamb admission letter but their names appeared on uniuyo portal and they got into school with it.

For those who didn't make up to 180 in post utme. go buy another jamb form. sorry but there is no hope.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Largas:

You guys fvvck up too much. Always taking risks. You should have inquired from your proposed school if they accept D7 in Government for Economics course, with this you would know if to pick another institution that accepts it or pick another course which D7 in Government won't disqualify you for.

What if it disqualifies you right now you would be crying but sometimes you people won't take precautions.

Well, I'll ask a pal in the economics department later today then give you a feedback. *what we do for each other*
I seriously didn't know....buh I ws told I can use crs instead of govt.tho am not sure...anyway, thanks I'd be waiting 4 ya feedback
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
I seriously didn't know....buh I ws told I can use crs instead of govt.tho am not sure...anyway, thanks I'd be waiting 4 ya feedback

From a 400 level economics student friend of mine, with a credit in commerce or CRK/CRS, you could be accepted.
But with credits in mathematics, English, economics, CRS/commerce, etc.

What is your admission status on Jamb portal?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Largas:

From a 400 level economics student friend of mine, with a credit in commerce or CRK/CRS, you could be accepted.
But with credits in mathematics, English, economics, CRS/commerce, etc.

What is your admission status on Jamb portal?
Thanks a lot mahn! I appreciatesmiley
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
Thanks a lot mahn! I appreciatesmiley
wink

you didn't answer my last question
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Largas:
wink

you didn't answer my last question
oh sorry, I didn't write uniuyo post ume...I wanna run basic studies programme dere....its cool right?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
kabasa1:
please if you did the just concluded basic/predegree exam the result is out so you can check it on uniuyo website.
Hello Bro. Is the sale of basic programme forms for the coming session over?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
hayjay16:
oh sorry, I didn't write uniuyo post ume...I wanna run basic studies programme dere....its cool right?
Surely, it is. . .
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Largas:

Hello Bro. Is the sale of basic programme forms for the coming session over?
The sale of the form is over so the person has to wait till after next session or he should buy this direct entry form that is coming out very soon
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
kabasa1:
please if you did the just concluded basic/predegree exam the result is out so you can check it on uniuyo website.
just d pdf version das out ....been trying 2 check through basic studies e-portal buh its nuh opening
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
hayjay16:
just d pdf version das out ....been trying 2 check through basic studies e-portal buh its nuh opening
sum1 actually check the result yesterday and he told me that his name was among the people chosen in a particular course n also the score was also there
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
kabasa1:
sum1 actually check the result yesterday and he told me that his name was among the people chosen in a particular course n also the score was also there
I've checked mine too
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
hayjay16:
I've checked mine too
OK cool hopefully you have been offered admission?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
kabasa1:
OK cool hopefully you have been offered admission?
sure......are u a student of uniuyo?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by josephcletus(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abeg o make unar help me.....to God b d glory,I just gained an admission to study biochem in uniuyo...but please oh,does paying sch fee in uniuyo includes hostel fee..I mean,I want to get d sum of all what I'm expected to pay before d school calendar/program comes out...abeg,d earlier d better cos things no too solid like dis...09029150375(whatsapp).......Joseph Cletus(Fb).........Josephclear(2go)..........22E5B6F8(BBM PIN)......unar do well oh.nd congratulation to all d newly admitted.....see u @d top...I remain loyal
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
hayjay16:
sure......are u a student of uniuyo?
Sorry the replied came late I had 2 tests that I did today, I'm a student banking 200 so which course were you givien?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
josephcletus:
Abeg o make unar help me.....to God b d glory,I just gained an admission to study biochem in uniuyo...but please oh,does paying sch fee in uniuyo includes hostel fee..I mean,I want to get d sum of all what I'm expected to pay before d school calendar/program comes out...abeg,d earlier d better cos things no too solid like dis...09029150375(whatsapp).......Joseph Cletus(Fb).........Josephclear(2go)..........22E5B6F8(BBM PIN)......unar do well oh.nd congratulation to all d newly admitted.....see u @d top...I remain loyal
Bro I think the standard fee for yr1 is 55,500 tho depends on ur faculty then accepted fee is 15k but for hostel if you are giving bd space is 8500 but if u need to buy a space in the hostel dats M2 the price varies depending on the person but is normally btw 20-28k so just have that in mind and once again congrats to U
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
kabasa1:
Sorry the replied came late I had 2 tests that I did today, I'm a student banking 200 so which course were you givien?
Economics

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2015
hayjay16:
Economics
congrats hope to see you soon n I pray you u
enjoy ur dept cos that department der have ridiculous lecturers
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Uyo Post UTME Screening Exercise that the institution has released the first batch of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
How to access the Admission List
1. Go to Uniuyo admission status checking portal by clicking here : http://postutmeportal.uniuyo.edu.ng/admissionchecker.php or go through the e-portal solution menu.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number
3. Click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Note:
Successfully admitted candidates are required to print their Notification of Admission Status slip and bring it for Screening and Registration exercise on resumption.

postutmeportal.uniuyo.edu.ng/admissionchecker.php
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Basic Studies/Pre-degree: Supplementary Admission for 2015/16 Academic session Candidates who wrote the 2015 University of Uyo post-UTME and scored 140 and above, and wish to be admitted into the Pre- Degree programme should, pay a non- refundable sum of five thousand, five hundred naira (N5,500.00) only. Candidates who wrote the 2015 University of Uyo post-UTME and scored 150 and above, and wish to be admitted into the Basic Studies programme should, pay a non-refundable sum of ten thousand five hundred naira (N10,500.00) only Candidates who did not write the 2015 University of Uyo post-UTME but wish to be admitted into the Basic Studies programme should, pay a non- refundable sum of fifteen thousand five hundred naira (N15,500.00) only.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by dollypixel(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pls when will the supplementary admission list be out?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
dollypixel:
Pls when will the supplementary admission list be out?
Bro I'm not rlly sure if they will be supplementary since they are pushing it to pregree n basic studies but let's just pray that people can supplement
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
To all those whose names didn't make the utme admission list or the basic admission list, it's not really the end of the world.

This is only a chance to go back and work harder, then return stronger and take your position as the number one student in next year admission list, for whichever school or course you'll choose then.

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED, Your success is merely post-poned.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

GOD SPEED! !
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Blesscozy: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
when is d registration commencing pls need reply
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Largas:
To all those whose names didn't make the utme admission list or the basic admission list, it's not really the end of the world.

This is only a chance to go back and work harder, then return stronger and take your position as the number one student in next year admission list, for whichever school or course you'll choose then.

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED, Your success is merely post-poned.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

GOD SPEED! !
guy pls, when will basic studies programme registration start??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.