Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread (47528 Views)

GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / Funaab post utme form 2015/2016 and admission update / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by eddy1759: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2015
All candidate that wrote the uniuyo postutme on the 27th of September should go and recheck their result, some result were increase while some while reduced... .mine was increase from 230 to 265
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
kabasa1:
Basic Studies/Pre-degree:
Supplementary Admission for 2015/16
Academic session
Candidates who wrote
the 2015 University of
Uyo post-UTME and
scored 140 and above,
and wish to be
admitted into the Pre-
Degree programme should, pay a non-
refundable sum of five thousand, five
hundred naira (N5,500.00) only.
Candidates who wrote the 2015
University of Uyo post-UTME and scored
150 and above, and wish to be admitted
into the Basic Studies programme should,
pay a non-refundable sum of ten
thousand five hundred naira
(N10,500.00) only
Candidates who did not write the 2015
University of Uyo post-UTME but wish to
be admitted into the Basic Studies
programme should, pay a non-
refundable sum of fifteen thousand five
hundred naira (N15,500.00) only.
what are d procedures 2 follow when changing course 4 basic studies??
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blesscozy:
when is d registration commencing pls need reply
registration for new students? Go to uniuyo portal and print out your online admission notification slip. I think there should be information on when registration will hold.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Blesscozy: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
please when will payment of acceptance fee begin pls need reply
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Damfostopper(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
uniuyo nawao.....after seeing 200 as my aptitude test score of 27th august i wrote....today am seeing 250 .....yet no admission for medicine....dere is god o
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please who knows the deadline and normal duration for the payment of uniuyo's acceptance fee?...thanks.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blesscozy:
please when will payment of acceptance fee begin pls need reply

Girl you ask plenty o. Payment of acceptance fee is ongoing and payment can only be made at uniuyo microfinance bank at uniuyo town campus.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
hayjay16:
what are d procedures 2 follow when changing course 4 basic studies??
Sorry I'm not sure that can be done for now maybe after payment of acceptance fee of 10k from October 10 that might be done
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2015
kabasa1:
Sorry I'm not sure that can be done for now maybe after payment of acceptance fee of 10k from October 10 that might be done
When is basic programme registration/screening anyway?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
kabasa1:
And at that time, what is the procedure?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Candidates for the University of Uyo Basic Studies/Pre-Degree programme whose names appear on the admission list are required to do the following from Monday, October 5, 2015: A. Pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) at Skye Bank Plc, 5B Prince Utuk Street, Off Abak Road Federal Housing Estate, Uyo. B. Then come to the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and registration with the originals and photocopies of the following: (1) Acceptance fee receipt (2) SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted) (3) Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin (4) Birth Certificate/Age Declaration (5) 2015 UTME result slip (6) Computer printout of 2015 Pre-Degree screening test result (7) Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by josephcletus(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
kabasa1:
Bro I think the standard fee for yr1 is 55,500 tho depends on ur faculty then accepted fee is 15k but for hostel if you are giving bd space is 8500 but if u need to buy a space in the hostel dats M2 the price varies depending on the person but is normally btw 20-28k so just have that in mind and once again congrats to U
....d standard there does it mean total ?....as in from sch fee to other dues....also I nid to get linked up with uniuyo biochem student...please everyone should help
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Albertmoh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanx for this thread.
Please how many list does uniuyo present per time? Im hearing the one released so far is 1st batch and that 2 more lists (2nd and supplementary) are been processed. How true is dis? Sum1 pls help-let me know my stand pls, thnx.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Here is the release on 2015/2016 Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening, Requirements, Registration deadline, etc. Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1 st choice University for the 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise will take place as follows: Date: SATURDAY, 24 TH OCTOBER, 2015 Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex Time: 8.00a.m
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Candidates who scored 180 and above in both the 2015 UTME and the 2015 Post- UTME Screening Exercise, but could not gain admission into their first choice programme, are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into other programmes relevant to their UTME subject combination.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
1. Faculty of Agriculture: Agric. Econs & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife, Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Soil Science. 2. Faculty of Arts: Foreign Language (French), Linguistics and Nigerian Languages, Religious & Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Music, History & International Studies and Theatre Arts. 3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences: Biochemistry 4. Faculty of Business Administration: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Insurance, Marketing 5. Faculty of Education: Accounting Education, Chemistry Education, Efik-Ibibio Education, Economics Educ., Fine Arts Education, French Education, Health Education, Home Economics Education, History Education, Integrated Science Education, Library & Information Science, Mathematics Education, Music Education, Physical Education, Physics Education, Political Science Education, Pre-Primary & Primary Education, Technical Education, Geography Education, Special Education, Religious Studies Education. 6. Faculty of Engineering: Agric. Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Elect/Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering. 7. Faculty of Environmental Studies Estate Management, Geoinformatics & Surveying, Urban & Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying, Building. 8. Faculty of Science Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology. 9. Faculty of Social Sciences Economics, Geography, Political Science & Public Administration, Psychology, Sociology & Anthropology. REQUIREMENTS Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code from the following Banks nationwide: i) Uniuyo Microfinance Bank Ltd. ii) Skye Bank Plc. iii) First Bank Plc. iv) WEMA Bank Plc. v) KeyStone Bank Plc.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good job kabasa1
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by josephcletus(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Please I need a biochemistry student in UNIUYO......cos I just gained an admission into the school(same course).Actually,I THINK he/she would b in a better position to tell me how year1 is going to be or any of my nlander...Joseph cletus@fb, 09029150375@whatsapp...I remain Loyal !!!
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Damfostopper(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
josephcletus:
Please I need a biochemistry student in UNIUYO......cos I just gained an admission into the school(same course).Actually,I THINK he/she would b in a better position to tell me how year1 is going to be or any of my nlander...Joseph cletus@fb, 09029150375@whatsapp...I remain Loyal !!!
bro...pls dnt be offended.....i wasnt given admission on my first course which was medicine n surgery....i was told d cut off for medicine is 280...i had 250 in aptitude test....im planning on buying supplementary form dat just came out n switching to biochemistry....pls do u knw dia cutt off....n wat was ur score b4 u got admmitted?....luking forward for ya reply......tanks
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Damfostopper:
bro...pls dnt be offended.....i wasnt given admission on my first course which was medicine n surgery....i was told d cut off for medicine is 280...i had 250 in aptitude test....im planning on buying supplementary form dat just came out n switching to biochemistry....pls do u knw dia cutt off....n wat was ur score b4 u got admmitted?....luking forward for ya reply......tanks
Is the supplementary form truly out now??
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Damfostopper(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
hayjay16:
Is the supplementary form truly out now??
yes
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Largas:
Good job kabasa1
Thanks boss,I'm always at everybody service here and I believe if we can assist others in a little way we can the country will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hayjay16(f): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2015
kabasa1:
Thanks boss,I'm always at everybody service here and I believe if we can assist others in a little way we can the country will be a better place
smiley
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by eddy1759: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
kabasa1:
1. Faculty of Agriculture:
Agric. Econs & Extension, Animal Science,
Crop Science, Fisheries &
Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry
& Wildlife, Human Ecology,
Nutrition and Dietetics, Soil Science.
2. Faculty of Arts:
Foreign Language (French), Linguistics and
Nigerian Languages,
Religious & Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Music,
History & International
Studies and Theatre Arts.
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences:
Biochemistry
4. Faculty of Business Administration:
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business
Management, Insurance, Marketing
5. Faculty of Education:
Accounting Education, Chemistry Education,
Efik-Ibibio Education, Economics
Educ., Fine Arts Education, French Education,
Health Education, Home
Economics Education, History Education,
Integrated Science Education, Library
& Information Science, Mathematics
Education, Music Education, Physical
Education, Physics Education, Political Science
Education, Pre-Primary &
Primary Education, Technical Education,
Geography Education, Special
Education, Religious Studies Education.
6. Faculty of Engineering:
Agric. Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil
Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Elect/Electronic Engineering, Food
Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Petroleum Engineering.
7. Faculty of Environmental Studies
Estate Management, Geoinformatics & Surveying,
Urban & Regional Planning,
Quantity Surveying, Building.
8. Faculty of Science
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer
Science, Mathematics,
Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology.
9. Faculty of Social Sciences
Economics, Geography, Political Science & Public
Administration, Psychology,
Sociology & Anthropology.
REQUIREMENTS
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of
N1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only
and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which
should contain a PIN code from the
following Banks nationwide:
i) Uniuyo Microfinance Bank Ltd.
ii) Skye Bank Plc.
iii) First Bank Plc.
iv) WEMA Bank Plc.
v) KeyStone Bank Plc.
Can some with the subject comb of eng, phy, chem and bio apply for food science and technology?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
eddy1759:

Can some with the subject comb of eng, phy, chem and bio apply for food science and technology?
Yes bro you can apply for food science n your name will be out if your score was High.
eddy1759:

Yes bro you can apply for food science n your name will be out if your score was High.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by eddy1759: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
kabasa1:
Yes bro you can apply for food science n your name will be out if your score was High. Yes bro you can apply for food science n your name will be out if your score was High.
my utme and pume aggregate is 255,apply for mbbs bt was nt given admission, i want to supplement for food.sci and tech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria / JAMB Officially Release CBT Registration 2017/18 Form - See Requirements / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.