Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread (47557 Views)

GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / Funaab post utme form 2015/2016 and admission update / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by donneco(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
4 those dat didn't meet d cut off mark 4 a particular program / course, u have. to wait for jamb to reassign u to a new institution. please note that you CANNOT CHANGE to a new course in uniuyo now.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
just an information that might be useful here.... Policy Candidates of the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) have been asked to visit the website of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to find out where they have been redistributed to. The Head of JAMB, Lagos, Dr. Beatrice Okorie said candidates can begin to check on Monday 3rd of August, 2015. “The 2015 UTME candidates are to check JAMB’s website on Monday, August 3, for the list and the universities they have been redistributed to,"Okorie said. Here is how candidates can check the university they have been posted to: 1. Go to the JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng/ 2. At the homepage, click the first option under the '2015 UTME' section which says "Check Where you have been posted for Admission" 3. In the dialogue box that appears, type in your JAMB Registration Number 4. Click on the "Check Where you have been posted for Admission" tab 5. The portal will display your posting which you can print.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by MrAyodeleh54: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
UNIUYO 2015/2016 Post-utme registration Form update.

For more inquiries, to help register online registration for those from far away, to purchase any of the forms, any interested applicant should contact direct to admin , Mr Ayodeleh on- O8.168.3996.OO - for Assistance on your admission.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by lovethwarrri(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
please is d Uniuyo direct entry form out?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by DocJoseph(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
For me, I scored 214 in Jamb, looking 4 admission in Physiology... what should I score in Post Utme to secure admission. +2348171268598
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by amintex: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY (AKSU)
P.M.B. 1167, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA
(OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR)
MAIN CAMPUS: OBIO AKPA CAMPUS:
Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A. Obio Akpa, Oruk Anam L.G.A.
SCREENING OF FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES FOR 2015/2016 ADMISSIONS
EXERCISE SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, 13TH AUGUST, 2015
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME examination and chosed
Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice (Most Preferred) institution; and
the general public are hereby notified that the Post-UTME screening exercise for
2015/2016 admissions into first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University will
hold on Thursday, August 13, 2015. The admission screening will be conducted at the
two campuses of the University simultaneously as follows:

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
direct entry form will be out immediately after the post ume examination
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by zigmatechconsul: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
UNIUYO CBT PAST QUESTIONS SOFTWARE Now available. Call 2348100448231
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2015
DocJoseph:
For me, I scored 214 in Jamb, looking 4 admission in Physiology... what should I score in Post Utme to secure admission. +2348171268598
There is really no perfect score but just aim your average (pUtme. + JAMB /2) to be at least 235. Uniuyo admits students based on merit.

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by DocJoseph(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
@Hods..... but I heard that if ur name is not in UNIUYO database, that u cannot write the P.utme.... I already check my name in Jamb database, and I saw my name, photograph, n my course.... is that okay? am I qualify to buy the Post utme form?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just an information that might be useful here to those applying for their choice of study n school .. >>This is to informed all candidate ( closely )
400,000 affected by the new Jamb Admission
policy that the period for Reversal of name to
the affected school will be done and
completed between ( august 1 to august 8
2015 )
As it is now, a fresh copy of student details in
the jamb database have been transferred to
the affected schools.
If you are affected with the policy, there is
100% possibility that your name will appear
between august 1 and august 8.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Goodnews guys cos uniuyo cutoff is now 180 for all department so from nxt week they will post the names of students to their original school that they applied.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by ibadanfinest(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
For those writing economics and/or accounting in their post utme. You can join this group https://0.facebook.com/olubadan.adedokunadedayo?fref=nf&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=C

Questions will be technical
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Damfostopper(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
kabasa1:
Goodnews guys cos uniuyo cutoff is now 180 for all department so from nxt week they will post the names of students to their original school that they applied.
i hope is true oooooo...cos im in a depress mood since i didnt make 227 cut off..for medicine department...
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Sylviaangel:
Aiit thnx,pls keep me posted.
Form costs 3,500

Registration ends on 21st. Which course did you choose?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please what happens to candidates who didn't meet their departmental cut off mark but scored above 200.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Candidates who has already Registered for the Exams are advised to reprint their Registration slip as there has been a massive change in the exam schedule. Candidates who chose Uniuyo as their First choice in and are still having Registration issues. Should contact the Uniuyo ICT unit.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
kabasa1:
Candidates who has already Registered for the
Exams are advised to reprint their Registration
slip as there has been a massive change in the
exam schedule.
Candidates who chose Uniuyo as their First
choice in and are still having Registration issues.
Should contact the Uniuyo ICT unit.

Through what means please?

Can candidates who didn't meet their departmental cut off mark contact?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by fiely1: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Important information!
All registered and prepered Post UTME candidates are to re-visit their university website three days to exam day in case of any changed information.
Field...
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Faithte(f): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
I Quote:- Now University of Uyo has extended invitation to Candidate who made the University their 1st choice in the 2015 UTME and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to a Screening exercise, for provision admission consideration.

Also Candidate who had already registered, should re-print their Exam Scheduled Slip for a new date and venue for the Screening Exercise.

Note: This Notice supersedes the earlier notice which indicated different minimum scores to programmes.

Also Candidate should note that the Screening exercise will take the form of either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Paper-Pencil Test as shown in the schedule below.

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Faithte(f): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Click on the link below (University of Uyo (Exam Date)) to get the new date, according to your Faculty.

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Sorry guys have been busy lately with school activities n evrytin but I think sum1 has shared the information already but maybe just a reminder and confirmation >The University of Uyo has reverted her
2015/2016 Post-
UTME cut-off mark to 180. This means that
the JAMB
posting/redistribution/eligibility check will not
be used
anymore.
The University has extended invitation to all
candidates
who made the University their 1st choice in
the 2015
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) and had
a Minimum Score of 180 and above to a
Screening Exercise,
for provisional admission consideration.
Note: This notice supersedes the earlier notice
which
indicated different minimum scores to
programmes.
Candidates who had already registered, should
re-print
their Examination Scheduled Slip for a new
date and venue
for the Screening Exercise.
A. PAPER – PENCIL TEST (PPT)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 22ND, 2015
FACULTY OF ARTS: Communication Arts,
English Efik/Ibibio ,
French History & Intl. Studies Linguistics
Music Philosophy
Religious & Cultural Studies Theatre Arts
SLOT: SLOT I/ II
TIME: 8 0am/12 0 noon
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Accounting Banking and Finance Business
Management
Insurance Marketing
SLOT: SLOT I
TIME: 8 0am
FACULTY OF LAW/EDUCATION
FACULTY OF LAW Law
FACULTY OF EDUCATION (Arts Based)
Accounting Ed. , Fine
Arts Ed. , History Ed. , Political Science Ed. ,
Social Studies
Ed. , French Ed., Edu. and Social Science ,
Econs Ed. , English
Ed. , Geography Ed. , Religion Ed. , Edu. Arts ,
Guidance and
Counseling Efik/Ibibio Ed., Library Science ,
Pre-primary &
Primary Ed. Special Ed.
SLOT: SLOT II
TIME: 12 0 Noon
B. COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
TUESDAY, AUGUST 25TH, 2015
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Agric. Economics & Extension , Animal Science
Crop Science,
Fisheries & Aquaculture Food Science &
Technology,
Forestry & Wildlife Home Economics, Soil
Science
TIME: 7 0am
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE/
CLINICAL SCIENCE
Biochemistry
9 0 am
Biochemistry, Human Ecology
SLOT: SLOT III
TIME: 11 0 am
Human Ecology contd., Physiology, Medicine
and surgery
SLOT: SLOT IV
TIME: 12 0 pm
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26TH, 2015
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
Medicine and surgery
TIME: 7 0 am
Medicine and surgery
TIME: 9 0 am
Medicine and surgery
SLOT: SLOT III
TIME: 11 0 am
Medicine and surgery
SLOT: SLOT IV
TIME: 12 0 pm
THURSDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2015
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE CONTD
Medicine and surgery
SLOT I
7 0 am
Medicine and surgery
SLOT II
9 0 am
Medicine and surgery
SLOT III
11 0 am
Medicine and surgery
SLOT IV
12 0 pm
FRIDAY, AUGUST 28TH, 2015
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Agric Engineering, Chemical Engineering
SLOT I
7 0am
Civil Engineering
SLOT II
9 0am
Civil Engineering Contd, Food Engineering
SLOT III
11 0 am
Computer Engineering
SLOT IV
12 0 pm
SATURDAY, AUGUST 29TH, 2015
Computer Engineering contd, Elect/ Elect
Engineering
SLOT I 7 0 am
Elect/ Elect Engineering
SLOT II 9 0 am
Elect/ Elect Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering
SLOT III 11 0 am
Mechanical Engineering
SLOT IV
12 0 pm
MONDAY, AUGUST 31TH, 2015
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING/EDUCATION
CONTD
Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum
Engineering
SLOT I
7 0 . am
Petroleum Engineering
SLOT II
9 0 am
Petroleum Engineering
SLOT III
11 0 am.
Biology Edu, Agric Edu, Integrated Sci. Edu,
Physical Edu.
Home Econs Edu.
SLOT IV
12 0 pm
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
Pharmacy SLOT I
7 0 am
Pharmacy
SLOT II
9 0 am
Pharmacy
SLOT III
11 0 am
Pharmacy
SLOT IV
12 0 pm
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 02, 2015
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES/EDU
Quantity survey, Building, Urban & Regional
Plaining, Fine
Arts
SLOT I
7 0am
Estate Management, Land Surveying
SLOT II
9 0am
Architecture
SLOT III
11 0am
Faculty Education contd
Math Edu, Chem Edu, Physics Edu, Tech. Edu,
Voc.Edu,
Comp. Edu, Health Edu.
SLOT IV
12 0pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 03, 2015
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Microbiology
SLOT I
7 0am
Microbiology
SLOT II
9 0am
Microbiology, Botany & Ecological Stud,
Zoology, Computer
Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics,
Statistics. SLOT III
11 0am
Computer Science
SLOT IV
12 0pm
REQUIREMENT
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of
N3,500.00 (three
thousand five hundred naira) only and obtain
a PIN
Transaction Receipt which should contain a
PIN code at the
following Banks nationwide br /> (i) Uniuyo
Microfinance Bank
(ii) Zenith Bank Plc.
(iii) Skye Bank Plc.
(iv) United Bank for Africa (UBA)Plc.
(v) First Bank Plc.
(vi) WEMA Bank Plc.
(vii) Ecobank Plc.
(viii) Key Stone Bank Plc.
Note: The same PIN will be used to access
the result of the
Screening Test from the internet.
Candidates must provide their names and
JAMB
registration numbers to the Bank during
payment.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
a. With the PIN Code, candidates should
access and
complete the University of Uyo Post-UTME
Screening Test
Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
From the Students E-Portals Solutions
navigation menu
apply the following steps br /> - Click the
Post-UTME e-Portal Link (Account login menu
bar)
- Select the Post-UTME Account login link
- Login with your UTME registration Number
and PIN Code.
- Fill the Post-UTME form and upload a recent
passport size/
photograph scanned, with red background.
Webcam
photograph will not be accepted.
- Submit the online application form and print
out a copy of
the examination schedule slip.
- Print out a copy of the examination schedule
slip in
colour.
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used
for the online
registration will be used during the Screening
Exercise and
for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank
photograph
will be entertained after submission.
(iii)Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data
will
automatically be disqualified.
(iv) Only colour print out will be accepted.
(v) No GSM handset, calculators or any other
extraneous
materials should be brought into the screening
halls.
(vi) Only candidates who comply with the
registration
procedures outlined above will be allowed to
undergo the
Screening Exercise.
( b ) Candidates are required to come for the
Screening
Exercise with the following items br /> (i)
Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2015
ON-LINE
registration form duly completed with the
passport-size
photograph printed in colour.
(ii) Four (4) copies of 2015 JAMB(UTME)
Original Result
Result printout with your passport photograph
on it. If you
do not have this document, click here to get
yours
(iii) Four (4) recent passport-size photographs
on red
background (same photograph as the one
used for the on-
line registration) with the name, UTME
registration number
and signature of the candidate on the reverse
side of the
photographs. These should be packaged in
quarto- size
envelope and labeled with name, department
and JAMB
registration number.
(iv) HB pencil, eraser and sharpener for Paper
- Pencil Test
(PPT) candidates.
Venue: -Computer Based Test (CBT) - Ibom e-
Library, along
IBB Avenue, Uyo
-Paper-Pencil Test (PPT) - University of Uyo
(Town Campus
and Town Campus Annex)
Closing Date: The closing date for registration
is, Friday,
August 21, 2015 at 6 0pm.
In the light of the above, all candidates who
are taking the
Computer Based Test are advised to
familiarize themselves
with the CBT environment, by using the on-
line CBT practice
Demo platform provided via the website br /
> www.cbt.uniuyo.edu.ng.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by NapoleonSilva(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2015
NapoleonSilva:
[b][/b]Please I scored 221 in Jamb I applied for philosophy what are my chances of getting admitted..... and what am I aiming to score in post utme........ please I need an answer please... thanks
Fanx dude
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just want to use this medium to wish everybody writing the exam a success n may God grant your respective request IJN.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
NapoleonSilva:

Fanx dude
Boss you just need to score at least 250 in the exam to be sure of getting admission and also its depend on how many people pass the exam but Goodluck to you man
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks bro pls I want to ask you a question, when is uniuyo post utme result will be out, and what's the cut off mark for religious and cultural studies, and is there any information about the course and what did I need to do to be among the merit list pls help a friend here
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gguy4real:
Thanks bro pls I want to ask you a question, when is uniuyo post utme result will be out, and what's the cut off mark for religious and cultural studies, and is there any information about the course and what did I need to do to be among the merit list pls help a friend here

I think the result should be out about two weeks after you've written your post utme exam.

About cut off mark well all I have to say is just be prayerful for the moment. About two weeks from your post utme date when the result is out, you will then know your hopes/chances of being admitted. But your course is not a competitive one so you should have more chances of admission, there is less applicants or population there.

But the truth is, no matter your post utme score, just be prayerful because the is God o smiley smiley grin
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sorry I want to ask here how many of you remember everybody here who has been helping you with information about the exam n evrytin? you just want to get an information that's all n not appreciating people who are doing that. Is all good tho I wish everybody success in the results because in less than a week result will be out n in same merit list will be out as well!
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is to inform all candidates who applied for
admission into the Postgraduate programmes for
the 2015/2016 Academic Session that, dates for
the Screening Tests have been scheduled starting frm Monday 21 to Friday 25 for different faculties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.