Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread (47503 Views)

GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016 / Funaab post utme form 2015/2016 and admission update / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Blesscozy: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Uniuyo as Release full press of Hostel allocation of all the student who applued
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Officially supplementary and direct entry list is Out, so peeps congrats to those who are giving admission and for those who hasn't be given this time pls never lost hope try again next year.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Damfostopper(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
pls after supplementin to biochemistry n u wey given forestry....pls starting BsC in forestry afresh via supplementary admission and finishing ur HND in health information management which ur currently in year 3....which one is better ?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Damfostopper:
pls after supplementin to biochemistry n u wey given forestry....pls starting BsC in forestry afresh via supplementary admission and finishing ur HND in health information management which ur currently in year 3....which one is better ?
There isn't any better; they are both significant. The main determinant is where your passion lies. I don't suppose you would go for any course given to you, yes? Are you afraid a HND degree will not secure a job, or the course you are currently studying does not interest you? Either way, I would recommend passion over degree.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Damfostopper(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
hod898:

There isn't any better; they are both significant. The main determinant is where your passion lies. I don't suppose you would go for any course given to you, yes? Are you afraid a HND degree will not secure a job, or the course you are currently studying does not interest you? Either way, I would recommend passion over degree.
tanks...im considering doing PGD....after finishing hnd
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by lizzlix(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Chukkasy:
you're welcome
Good day bro ......are you a student of uniuyo?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by irepmyuniben: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ibomconnect

Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Ajetomobiife: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good evening friends. My name is ajetomobi ifedayo am a student in india studying (BBA) I want to bring this opportunity available to all my fellows naija friends who want too study here is also cheap and okay and if u are interested in MASTERS PROGRAMME OR BSC OR PHARMACY,TECHNOLOGY,BBA,BBM,NURSING OR MEDICINE in india. study at affordable price.no need of jamb only weac result For more enquiry contact me on fb Facebook.com/ajetomobi ifedayo amaya, whatsapp +917097744084 email :ajetomobiifedayo@Yahoo. Com
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Abraham4christ(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
hod898:

Sorry for not answering your question on time, I was pretty pre-occupied with school activities.
Did you write NECO or GCE?
please is it possible for someone to study mbbs in uniuyo with 195(non indigen)
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abraham4christ:

It would be difficult. But not with a post utme score of 300/400. That's if Uniuyo jamb cut off for medicine is even less than 200 this year.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hod898(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abraham4christ:
Largas is right, but even with that there is no guarantee. But it is still possible if your Post UTME score is around the 330's - 3xx's zone.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 7:40am On May 05, 2016
Hi guys longest time hope all is well with everyone and congrats again to the year 1 students who made it through the last admission,Another post ume is coming soon and I'm here again to assist all the aspirant with useful information concerning the forth coming post ume in fact the 2016 portals for registration is open already meaning less than a month the form will be out in school, so I want to welcome everyone again n may God bless you ALL!
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
kabasa1:
Hi guys longest time hope all is well with everyone and congrats again to the year 1 students who made it through the last admission,Another post ume is coming soon and I'm here again to assist all the aspirant with useful information concerning the forth coming post ume in fact the 2016 portals for registration is open already meaning less than a month the form will be out in school, so I want to welcome everyone again n may God bless you ALL!
Please bro, I scored 189 in jamb I applied for elect elect do I have any chance for admission. I am an indegen
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 8:04am On May 11, 2016
eesy:

Please bro, I scored 189 in jamb I applied for elect elect do I have any chance for admission. I am an indegen
You have a good chance man but you also need to score more than 250 and also pray that people don't score much in your department but basically they admit more than in that faculty and department as well so Goodluck to you.. study hard as well
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On May 11, 2016
kabasa1:
pls I score 192 in jamb and I want to study mass communication, want score do I did in post utme. thank
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 7:01pm On May 11, 2016
GODis1derful:
pls I score 192 in jamb and I want to study mass communication, want score do I did in post utme. thank
Sorry for the late reply I was really busy in school today,back to your question and I must be sincere with you mass communication is a very hot cake here in uniuyo because have seen someone last year scoring 240 n 250 in post ume yet the person was not admit admitted but your case wuld be different, 192 is a very low score for that course because from what have seen so far many people scored above 230 this year in jamb meaning the less chances but I can assured you that if you can score BTW 280-300 you will be admitted so you really need to work harder and God by your side uniuyo is just a starting point for you.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
kabasa1:
Sorry for the late reply I was really busy in school today,back to your question and I must be sincere with you mass communication is a very hot cake here in uniuyo because have seen someone last year scoring 240 n 250 in post ume yet the person was not admit admitted but your case wuld be different, 192 is a very low score for that course because from what have seen so far many people scored above 230 this year in jamb meaning the less chances but I can assured you that if you can score BTW 280-300 you will be admitted so you really need to work harder and God by your side uniuyo is just a starting point for you.
thanks God will help me.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:16am On May 19, 2016
GODis1derful:
thanks God will help me.
You are highly welcomed
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by gameboi: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
UNIUYO's SCREENING FORM IS OUT
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
gameboi:
UNIUYO's SCREENING FORM IS OUT
Yeah I saw that but still waiting for verification tho I can still share what I have for now
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
The university of uyo hereby invites candidates who made the university their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary matriculation examination and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening. The schedule for the screening exercise is as follows

Day 1 5th July 2016 Engineering (1)

Day 2 6th July 2016 Engineering (2)

Day 3 9th July 2016. Law/Agriculture/Engineering (3) - Food & Agriculture engineering

Day 4 11th July 2016. Education

Day 5. 12th July 2016. Pharmacy/ Education (2)- social studies eduction.

Day 6. 13 July 2016 Environmental studies/Basic Medical science

Day 7 14th July 2016. Social sciences

Day 8 15th July 2016. Arts

Day 9. 16th July 2016. Science/Arts(2)- History & Philosophy

Day 10. 18th July 2016. Business Admin(1)- acct & busines management (1)

Day 11 19th July 2016. Business admin. (2)- Banking & Finance , insurance , marketing, business management (2)/ clinical science

Day 12. 20th July 2016. Clinical science (2).

Eligible candidate should pay #2000 via remits platform.

Candidate are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:

1. Four copies of the uniuyo 2016 online registration form duly completed with the photography printed in colour.

2. Four copies of 2016 jamb result print out

3. Four recent passport size photograph on red background with the name , UTME reg number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photography.

*venue* onyema ugochuchukwu hall, uniuyo town campus

*closing dates* the dates for the reg is Saturday July 2 2016 mid night
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
The Management of the University of Uyo has announced the suspension of the on- going registration for its 2016/2017 Screening Exercise. According to the school, "Payment for the Screening Exercise has been suspended till further notice". Candidates are advised to wait for further directive from the management.
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2016
kabasa1:
The Management of the
University of Uyo has
announced the
suspension of the on-
going registration for
its 2016/2017
Screening Exercise.
According to the
school, "Payment for
the Screening Exercise
has been suspended till
further notice".
Candidates are advised to wait for further directive from the
management.
nice one from you fellow tuskite. I Studied History and international studies but due to a low cgpa i left. Now i applied for Communication Arts under faculty of Arts with a UTME score of 231. What are my chances now that postutme has been scrapped?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Sylviaangel:
Yes i am,pls hw much is d form n wen is it gonna expire?
mbakara abadie? Were you admitted into uniuyo?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by awesomeDiva(f): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2016
scored 230 aspiring for pharmacy.. still paranoid with this ongoing saga of no putme. Do I have a better chance of getting admission this year even without putme. Am a non indigene
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by hpk(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
What's the hope for 2nd choice candidates mbok?
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
nice one from you fellow tuskite. I Studied History and international studies but due to a low cgpa i left. Now i applied for Communication Arts under faculty of Arts with a UTME score of 231. What are my chances now that postutme has been scrapped?
Bro seriously right now the chances of people getting admission this year is slim seriously except God but definitely connections which is very bad just because govt don't want schools to conduct post ume any more but I have to tell you this man there is nothing cannot do so pls just keep the faith alive he will surely see you through
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
awesomeDiva:
scored 230 aspiring for pharmacy.. still paranoid with this ongoing saga of no putme. Do I have a better chance of getting admission this year even without putme. Am a non indigene
Same goes to you too just pray to God and believe that everything is possible and surely he will see you guys through in jesus name,AMEN!!
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
But seriously why is this forum so boring and uninteresting because it has occur to me that the candidate come here to ask for information and after that they switch to offline again and no form of appreciation or encouragement from the people giving them the info, I will see this pls if u have any form of information try and keep it to yourselves since the aspirants are not appreciating the information here
Re: Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
This will definitely be my last information here and I want to wish all the candidate Goodluck in the admission this year.... If the proposed model for admission as proposed by JAMB
is to be adopted for 2016/2017 admission process, below is
how the admission process will run and all you should know
about it.
1. JAMB must offer a candidate an admission before such
candidates qualifies for screening in the institution he or she
has been provisionally admitted. This means that
institutions can only screening candidates sent to them by
JAMB as having been provisionally admitted in such
institution.
2. Institutions admission screening processes will now be
based on point system. The first on the point system is the
O'level grading. Candidates who have only one O-level
result will stand a better chance of gaining admission than
candidates with 2 results. One 0'level result = 10marks/
points while two O'level results = 3 marks/points.
Similarly, each grade will now have its equivalent points/
marks in this manner; A=6 marks, B=4 marks, C=3 marks
which means the having better grades in your O'level result
gives you a better chance of securing admission.
The next to be considered on the point system is your UTME
Score. Candidates will be awarded marks/points based on
their 180-200=20-23 marks, 200-250=24-33 points,
251-300=34-43, 300-400=44-60 points. The higher your
score, the higher your chances of securing admission.
This means that what we previously know as institutions
cut-off-marks will now be known as institutions cut-off
points which will be arrived at after putting all the
aforementioned into consideration.
3. JAMB provisional admission is now a means to an end
and not an end itself. This means that JAMB may offer a
candidate a provisional admissions and such candidate will
still be denied admission by his/her institution because he or
she comes below the cut-off point for his/her course in that
particular institution.
For instance you may be given provisional admission to
study MBBS in UNIBEN by JAMB having obtained a UTME
score of 260. If your institution's cut-off point for medicine
is 95 points and you come below that number of points after
the screening, you will likely be denied admission.
4. Admission process will still put into considerations
factors like catchment area and ELDS (Educationally Less
Developed States) in determining the number of candidates
admitted. Admission by merit is 45%, catchment area 35%
and ELDS 20%.
The issue of Science to arts ratio will still be in place. For
universities Science to arts ratio will be 60:40 , Polytechnics
70:30. However for specialized institutions (Technology,
Science Agriculture etc) it will be 100% related to their
specialty. Also 90% of admission will go to UTME
candidates while 10% will go to Direct Entry candidates.
5. Schools are still at liberty to charge a certain fee for the
screening of candidates. However, the Board did not
stipulate how much institutions are to charge for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / Monkey Seen Posing For Pictures In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.