Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! (1817 Views)

5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by paris10: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2015
1. Why they think socks are wearable so much longer than you think they are.

2. Why they're too impatient to let the dryer finish running, so they take their clothes out when they're still damp. And then fold them!

3. How picking a fantasy team has turned into an all-night event.

4. Why you have a huge box of wires that never get used but they refuse to throw out.

5. How they know Nwankwo Kanu stats dating back to 1996, but cannot remember to replace the trash-can liner every time they take out the garbage.

6. How they seem to be able to wash their body, face, and hair with one crappy bar of soap and look great while you need special face wash, fancy shampoo (and conditioner!) and body wash.

7. Their inability to multitask. You're running around the house with your phone in one hand, a bag of laundry in the other, and probably a dirty dish or two under your arm. They just look mystified.

8. Why the bathroom is their preferred reading location. The couch isn't a more comfy spot?

9. Why they think that the suit they got married in, 20+ years ago, is still a viable option.

10. Why they will never understand the need for more than one, maybe two, pair of shoes.

11. Why they ask if you got a new outfit when you got my hair cut and colored.

12. How they seem to know the make and model of every car ever made. Particularly luxury cars.

13. How it makes sense that their favorite shirt will be less soft after it's put through the washer and dryer. Therefore it can only be washed about once a year…Really?

14. Why sports must be watched at maximum volume. You can hear the announcer clear as day from the other side of the house.

15. Why they can't seem to grasp the concept of planning—no matter how many times you tell them that it'll save them money, time, and their sanity!

16. Why they're so eager to get the check (bill) the moment you finish a meal at a restaurant. It's as if the second the plates are cleared, they're racing an imaginary clock to see if they can get the bill, pay it, and be in the car all within three minutes.

17. Why they can't keep a neat bathroom sink area. It's always a sea of half-used toothpaste tubes (never with the caps on), a spilled-out toiletry kit (even if they haven't traveled in months), and some type of hair product that was clearly purchased in 1999.

Credit to msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/relationships.
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by agarawu23(m): 6:01am On Apr 19, 2015
My mama wey born me never understand me

na one strange gal go understand me?

good one Op
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Jayjay0(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2015
make i first book this space
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by kelvyn7: 6:05am On Apr 19, 2015
na so grin

the more u look at men the less u see grin grin
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Men are simple, women are not..
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by realtestament(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Jux lyk adam men r cool, calm n collected before eve came lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by countsparrow: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Well done
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by daprincel(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2015
The Simple truth noni we ain't easy, + we were create with less complication grin
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2015
you right op jae,they just don't care
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Heromaniaa: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by phayvoursky(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2015
THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NIGERIA.

PLEASE TRY THE U.S
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by 7agaza(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Just in case
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by FLAWLES(f): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by olamybabz(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Who cares?
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by akugbemike(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Men!
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by SleekyP(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by adeyemistrong(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NIGERIA.

PLEASE TRY THE U.S

Its got some percentage fact which is also peculiar to some people and should not be generalised. Men are complex to women and so are women to men. Those dynamic features gives opportunities for study. Nice post
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2015
i'll disagree with ur last point though. I live alone but u can never see my bathrum unclean
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Henrypraise: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Wat baffles me:

1. How I will arrange my house neatly wen eva m expectin a lady n scatter it again afta a day or 2. But if its a guy, I don't even care.

2. Afta 2 years of not using his face book acct, my cousin wanted to log in but he totally forgot his pword. He went to d jungle n tapped 2 parcel of dried leaves. Immediately he came bak, he logged into his facebook lyk notin. (I bet no woman, even sum guys can't explain wat happened dia).

3. Why do smokers, sh*t n smoke. No woman can explain dis.
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Osezzua(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2015
I quite agree with most of ur points, except the last one.
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Burntcoal(f): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2015
smh at no5. it's like my mother telling my father to go and throw away the dirt. i mean aw dustbin take concern my papa. my dear it doesn't work like dat in nigeria especially in ibadan oyo state.
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by DikSin(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by Justeenaleo(f): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Henrypraise:
Wat baffles me:

1. How I will arrange my house neatly wen eva m expectin a lady n scatter it again afta a day or 2. But if its a guy, I don't even care.

2. Afta 2 years of not using his face book acct, my cousin wanted to log in but he totally forgot his pword. He went to d jungle n tapped 2 parcel of dried leaves. Immediately he came bak, he logged into his facebook lyk notin. (I bet no woman, even sum guys can't explain wat happened dia).

3. Why do smokers, sh*t n smoke. No woman can explain dis.
I can explain number three
It stimulates their anus, and it covers up the stinking shit
Re: 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! by constance500: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2015
I'm coming

(1) (Reply)

Against The Odds Burns Survivor, Turia Pitt, Is Getting Married! / My Girlfriend Beats Me. / Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.