Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (93274 Views)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by caxim04(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is that even Possible?? Sex with Snake?

i wonder oooo
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by holyeye1989(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

HOW DO U UNDERSTAND...SHE NEVER HAD SEX WITH SNAKE...BUT A FULANI MAN...AFTER SEX HE THEN TURND BACK TO SNAKE AND GO..
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Joshkid(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

I don't tink so
According to what she said ....the snake would turn to a fulani man...and after the intercourse it would return back b4 crawling away!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Muhylonaire(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
long story ....if na to say na obasanjos letter dem post here I no go fit read am finish!!
chai
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by ojialo(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
This lie you just told, there is God ooooooooooooooo.......
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by holyokoto(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2015
Big Lie, reptile is cold blooded animal, and there is no way a fusion of gamete can occur. This is a LIE

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by holyokoto(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Ijokoh:

You don't read before you comment and it's very bad. Poor reading habit.#change

But there is something we call Summary
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by oyebode95(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Alfred234:
How can someone have sex with snake? pls explain in details
Read d full story n u ll knw hw it happened.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Baroba(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Duck tales...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Anaconda d!ck=/=snake
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by imajaynation(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Tell a pregnant woman to fast and don't feed the child. How won't he die? Wicked and perverse generation.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Tweetbright(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
snake turned to human. No wonder jamb failure rates are still high.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by slimfancier(f): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Shikeaguma: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Tell us another story, please.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Ariyke: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
shocked shocked ha! Nkan Nbeeeeeee
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by nationwide1(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Alfred234:
Read you don't want. Na to rush comment. Reading habit - poor.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Aye akamara.If its true
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by promise4040: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2015
So this snake that deceived ADAM and EVE is back again!!! End time snake!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
am so scared
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by visibleguy: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2015
I read through some replies here, all I see are people thinking they are too educated by not believing the post. in my own understanding evil is everywhere, just pray you don't encounter it because if you do then you will understand it's pain. for example I use to mock a friend of mine who always complain of toothache, calling all sorts of names without knowing mine is on the way,the toothache visited me on the 24th to 30th of December. the only thing I could do is to cry like a baby seeing all the Christmas chicken without taking my own share.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by leofab(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:
See why we cant move forward as a society in naija sha? When snake can make a woman pregnant o pkari!
did you turn ur mobile upside down when reading the epistle? Or you didnt read it atall.... Did you see where an Ugly Fulani man was mentioned? Picasa
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by greatness22(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
**sips my bottle of ribenna

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by fynex(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Some times I wonder how some of you guys comprehend...#she said he comes in d form of SNAKE in her dreams and changes to a human being,sleeps with her and changes back to a snake and goes away#...whether anyone believes or not,lots and lots of things happen in this life that you have no idea of and you can never believe its true, except you experience it, or maybe you are close to sm1 in an area that has experienced it.....if some true men of God tell you what they contend with you will be wowed....

If you are doubting this story...do your research and go ask the prophet...so you don't be a victim of doubts.......

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by PACHRIS(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I pity some of you that take this to be lie thank God for your deliverance I pray none of you should experience half of this. Devil and demon at work

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by leofab(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Alfred234:
this why you couldnt have a degree. Poor thing; just to read a passage and understand; you can't.. Tomorrow you blame govt for unemployment...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by PACHRIS(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
slimfancier:
Story for the gods
[color=#990000][/color]

May u never have such experience
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by leofab(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
TeamSimple:
If this boy grows up and curses someone,make the person just go mountain for serioz deliverance.
you well so. Didnt you read where they say she did not breastfed the baby and ''it''''' died the next day...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
which school r u?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
leofab:
this why you couldnt have a degree. Poor thing; just to read a passage and understand; you can't.. Tomorrow you blame govt for unemployment...
tnks for d comment so many illiterates here
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
imajaynation:
Tell a pregnant woman to fast and don't feed the child. How won't he die? Wicked and perverse generation.
u wuld rather keep d child just asking!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by omohanet(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Only God knows the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.