Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (93271 Views)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
chindi:

^^I wonder whom to blame for what u just posted.. Next tym, pls endeavor to read before commenting, it will help u a lot.
And for d one who said dat "if d boy grows up...", d baby is dead already... Once again read before commenting, do not limit ur reading to d titles alone because, like this thread, u will get it all twisted nd confused!!
Oga u don't know wat I intend from what I wrote,u only gave a perlocutionary object to my locutionary act..the perlocutionary sequel on the other hand stands correct..don't read meaning to an utterance withou pragma-semantics. Thank you.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Ridwanna(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slhamdulilahi for u sha
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by peteruuu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yinmu
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is that even Possible?? Sex with Snake?
she said d snake changes to a human....Fulani man before doing it. Mind u dis is spiritual things
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Well I think the story is very true.
I had a friend it almost happen to. Can't give detail here cos it's sensitive.
But the world just got rid of one demonised fulani terrorist in waiting! Lols
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:
See why we cant move forward as a society in naija sha? When snake can make a woman pregnant o pkari!
she said a snake changes to a fulani man.... Mind u spirituality. If u don't believe in it...feeele bel je ko wabe
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Heycube(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikelcool:
Snake. Get di*k ni
go and read d story and stop commenting unintelligently
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
donbenie:
So,Which part of what you just wrote made sense to you?
don't worry. It is not compulsory believe in whales or planets simply because u have not be dere.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
she said d snake changes to a human....Fulani man before doing it. Mind u dis is spiritual things

Hehehehegringringrin
My Bad!! Thank you Sir!!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by delishpot: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
she said a snake changes to a fulani man.... Mind u spirituality. If u don't believe in it...feeele bel je ko wabe

You believe in it ba? I understand the sex in dream part. but the pregnancy part is a no no.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by kayalla(f): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
tipzyayd:

You ar d one dat didnt read d story well
She said D Guy was coming to her in d dream to FVuck her and she gat Pregnant when did she become MARY

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ah oook, now i get the gist. but no be only the snake do the thin na
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2015
TeamSimple:

Oga u don't know wat I intend from what I wrote,u only gave a perlocutionary object to my locutionary act..the perlocutionary sequel on the other hand stands correct..don't read meaning to an utterance withou pragma-semantics. Thank you.
Mr. Patrick Obaigbon d second..
Pls write simple words/sentences for easy understanding.. I can bet that u don't even understand wat u just wrote
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by donemitex1: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Learn School Chalk Production here

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by lummylee: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jesus was conceivd by a virgin(virgin Mary),and why is dc demon baby bn conceivd by a virgin too? Isnt dc constructive enough?,ENDTIME IS NEAR embarassed
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
chindi:

Mr. Patrick Obaigbon d second..
Pls write simple words/sentences for easy understanding.. I can bet that u don't even understand wat u just wrote
Get a book on discourse analysis..All am trying to say is you mis-interpreted what I intended from my utterance. Thank You.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by eagleeyez: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is that even Possible?? Sex with Snake?

The level at which people lie all just to get people to patronise their services.

For goodness sake do they assume we are all dumb or what? I hate it when people try to take others for fools or play with their intelligence.
Mschewww
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by eagleeyez: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Well I think the story is very true.
I had a friend it almost happen to. Can't give detail here cos it's sensitive.
But the world just got rid of one demonised fulani terrorist in waiting! Lols

And she gave birth?! Na lie!

Am not saying such don't exist but quote me anywhere, she can only give birth in the spiritual kingdom!!!!!
Haba,
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
donbenie:
So,Which part of what you just wrote made sense to you?
k
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Really? Really?

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by akigbemaru: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2015
HAVING SEX WITH SNAKE
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
This is the very reason why i have very little respect and love for Devout Christians.. their deep sense of Righteousness and Faith without Reason

This condition is called a Tongue-tie
https://www.texasent.com/patient-education/throat-neck/pediatric-frenulectomy-ankyloglossia

Education without Enlightenment is the bane of African Backwardness and Retardation - it is heavily demonstrated nowhere else on Nairaland than the Religion Section. tongue tongue tongue Bush People

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by mikelcool(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
go and read d story and stop commenting unintelligently
see the intelligent person that said a human being had intetcorse with a snake.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
mikelcool:
see the intelligent person that said a human being had intetcorse with a snake.
do u usually have dream at all. I'm responding base on how d senario played out. she said when sleeps she see a snake dat creep into her room and d snake turn to a fulani man and have sex with her den later changes back to a snake and creep away. when she wakes up., she doesn't see see any fluid or semen on her to show dere was sexual intercourse. Go and read again
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
The end is fast approaching, that many may not even get married before the trumpet will sounds, talk more of having children. I have to move more closer to my creator.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
eagleeyez:

And she gave birth?! Na lie!

Am not saying such don't exist but quote me anywhere, she can only give birth in the spiritual kingdom!!!!!
Haba,

No. Physical. Hope u know not all human being u see around the street are truly human in nature? Some are demons. Some are angels in nature and in spirit!

Don't ask me why! U get to have the gift of discernment, broda!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
The likes of bokoharam Shekau are born this way!
They have access to Satan himself and can unleash unimaginable blood bath to humanity!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 16, 2015
shannexon:
Obara Emma..
hello
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2016
milky3:
click on 'quote ' inscription on whoever u want to respond to

Thanks bro
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Wealthy15(f): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Young03:
Owh, c lies o,

she said dt to cover shame nd not to mention the name of the person dt got her pregnant
No she didn't.it does happen and it's true.the spirits can impregnate the physical.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by omojeesu(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
angelawoko:

http://tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/features/item/34119-strange-teenager-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-after-having-sex-with-snake

MAY BE A COVER UP.

DONT BELIEVE IT. DNA TEST WILL REVEAL FATHER!

OTHERWISE THAT IS A DEMONIC CHILD FOR THE END TIMES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.