Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (93268 Views)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tweetbright:
snake turned to human. No wonder jamb failure rates are still high.

Hehehehehheehegringringringringrin
No mind me Jawe!! It's wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Dolypson04(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Africans and superstition are like bokoharam and bomb. Always go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by donbenie(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
gobizzy101:
See d baby wit teeth nah
Who gives birth 2 such?
Evil of d highest oda
Actually,some babies are born with teeth,there's nothing SPIRITUAL about it,it's known as NATAL TEETH..

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
holyeye1989:

HOW DO U UNDERSTAND...SHE NEVER HAD SEX WITH SNAKE...BUT A FULANI MAN...AFTER SEX HE THEN TURND BACK TO SNAKE AND GO..

Heheehehegringringringringringrin
No mind me jare!! My Badgrin
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by donbenie(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mcaise:
All of u calling this a lie, tell me..

Have any of u guys seen a baby that young with teeth that long and rotten?

This world is more spiritual than physical, the earlier you acknowledge this the better for your health. Selah.
Don't advertise your Stvpidity for the world to see,babies are born with teeth everyday in the World,it is a common abnormality found in humans known as NATAL TEETH,I should know,AM A DENTIST,so why don't you STFU..

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
She claims never to have slept with a man. But she happens to know that 'fluid' comes out from the woman after intercourse.

She 'miraculously' gets pregnant and blames it on a spirit that comes to sleep with her.

She then kills the baby by starvation with the full consent of her mother.

How evil the con of man. sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by spaggyy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Alfred234:
How can someone have sex with snake? pls explain in details
read in details..na so una take dey fail exam, without reading instructions
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Personmama: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Asarooooo
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Iamdipson(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
holyokoto:

But there is something we call Summary
Olodo to summarize u must read and understand the whole passage.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Iamdipson(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lanre90:
I think the name of the FATHER is SNAKE grin
I.E SNAKE IS THE FATHER, CAUSE THAT IS HIS NAME
Senseless
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by hillaboi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
May God deliver us 4rm dis perverse generation!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by adorablelove: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry................soooo for four good yearsss de family did notin about it!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by catalanscrew(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm see snake has been enjoying what meant for men to enjoy. Evil spirit continue dis ris God ooooooohhhh
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Is that even Possible?? Sex with Snake?
Alfred234:
oyewolestephen:
For me anyway is being twist or written i can't just believe , Having sex with snake how is that possible. Am not so that gullible
Bring another story. I will gladly contribute to it
TeamSimple:
If this boy grows up and curses someone,make the person just go mountain for serioz deliverance.
^^I wonder whom to blame for what u just posted.. Next tym, pls endeavor to read before commenting, it will help u a lot.
And for d one who said dat "if d boy grows up...", d baby is dead already... Once again read before commenting, do not limit ur reading to d titles alone because, like this thread, u will get it all twisted nd confused!!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by dharay99: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
mor0n, read d post again.
Mtcheeeeew. angry
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:

mor0n, read d post again.
Mtcheeeeew. angry

Heheheheheehegringringrin
No Mind me Jawegrin My Bad
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Swank: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is snake the new name? Or a code word? For a man?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by tipzyayd(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
visibleguy:
I read through some replies here, all I see are people thinking they are too educated by not believing the post. in my own understanding evil is everywhere, just pray you don't encounter it because if you do then you will understand it's pain. for example I use to mock a friend of mine who always complain of toothache, calling all sorts of names without knowing mine is on the way,the toothache visited me on the 24th to 30th of December. the only thing I could do is to cry like a baby seeing all the Christmas chicken without taking my own share.

So your tootache was caused by a evil spirit Habii,?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by dwayni: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ignorant people everywhere. Nigerians/Africans believes everything that's why they are still victim of fraudulent pastors making hit on them buying private jets and living a super luxurious life. Spits on anyone who believe this fuckry is real.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by ukpong4u(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
This kind of story is always from the southwest
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by davien(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
It's a pity many Nigerians would cling to any claim as true....it's no wonder many stay and die dormant clinging to claims from con-men to bask in their situation...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Mcaise: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
donbenie:
Don't advertise your Stvpidity for the world to see,babies are born with teeth everyday in the World,it is a common abnormality found in humans known as NATAL TEETH,I should know,AM A DENTIST,so why don't you STFU..

I so feel like offering u as a sacrifice!

U will make a good meal.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why u de dull now? Anyway dis is dedicated to the pple dat believe not in Spirit Husband...... Next! A ti je tan!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by kayalla(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Alfred234:

u didnt read the story abi. she said the snake will turn into a fulani man and do the thing turn to snake and leave as snake.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by tipzyayd(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
kayalla:

u didnt read the story abi. she said the snake will turn into a fulani man and do the thing turn to snake and leave as snake.

You ar d one dat didnt read d story well
She said D Guy was coming to her in d dream to FVuck her and she gat Pregnant when did she become MARY
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by rhames(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
teacher: name three flying objects?

student 1: aeroplane

student 2 : helicopter

student 3 : wins (witch)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
story for d gods
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by profmallory(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Perhaps its my background and the sort of things i have been exposed to in life, but i believe the whole story, why not?. I am glad that God has set her free from the clutch of darkness. However it puzzles me when an african, who was born and breed in africa make a joke out of such and feels sacrasm. So I ask what really is the bases of anyone doubting this, is it the knowledge of science that you think you possess or the things of life that you have observed in your short years on earth. Well, I have personally not witnessed something this extreme, but I have heard of things quite close. But then I ask, Just because I might never have heard of something does it make it any less true?.
1. I think most people dont really take time to think of who we are as Africans, where we come from and why we are who we are. 2. I think most peope just settle for the fact that condemning such unscientiffcally proven happenings look like a cliche, trust me there are loads of things that happen that science can never and will never explain. For one, africa is a dark continent, continent that participated most in dark wicked rituals killings, unimaginable wickedness of witches and wizrds, extreme bondages, land of gods and terrible slavery. Only India possesses anything close to what we have here and even they are better than us(with the exception of SA, that whites developed). Take a look across black Africa, the story is the same. wicked rulers own the land.

History shows that this was the sole continent where brothers sold brothers as slaves. Where poeple(pregnant women) were buried alice for ritual purposes, Have yiou been to those slave castles in Ghana or the one at badagry, then you will know why Africa is the way it is till date. This is wicked continent, you cannot even start to contemplate the sort of wicked things we do to one another, snake impregnating a girl is childs play. While her confession may be false, that can only be investigated, the possibility of what happened to her occuring can never be eliminiated - This is Africa. pray that God keeps you from the grips of the wicked.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by leofab(f): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:

So its more understandable that a fulani man was involved ba? It makes it more acceptable if the fulani man actualy did it only in her dreams and then turn to snake again ba? ok o, biko come help me turn my phone right side up so that I will appreciate this story and believe it as it is.

the fulani guy normally drives in with his 'Snake Camry'; have his fun and drives back home in his 'Snake Camry'. Yet all happened in her dream...
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by astonvilla: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
the bible say because of ignorance my people perish stop saying what you do not know the snake is not the physical snake but a marine husband the bible say many are the afflictions of the riotous but the lord deliver him from them all so what we should be doing now is to pray for her deliverance not agurement thank u
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) by chyckxx(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

But you still Comment Na??grin
LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.