Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... (895 Views)

9 Solid Signs That Show Your Relationship Could Be Headed For The Rocks / 10 Solid Signs That Shows You Guys We Last Longer / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
MARRY HER IF SHE HAS ANY OF THESE
QUALITIES

1) If she comes 2 your House and joins you in drinking Garri, Marry Her

2) You took Her to a restaurant and she took Gala and a soft drink instead 0f Expensive meals. She is Understanding....Marry Her

3) She b0ught Iphone6 4 you while she Uses Nokia X2, My brother na your bone be that....Marry Her, no waste time

4) She comes 2 your House and wash even your brother and ur sister's Clothes, Marry Her fast

5) You gave her 50k to buy clothes and she took 5k 0ut of it and gave you 45k....My Broda marry Her 'cos she sabi Economics wella

6) She'll call You everyday and will be
like"Hey Bae, Why avn't you called me or yoU are
short 0f CallCard. . . Let me send u #500
Mtn". . .Bros, you beta claim Her

7) If the Girl shares Her pocket money with
you....She loves you, you beta marry Her

cool If both 0f You enters Bus, She'll pay....that's a Good sign

9) She buys gifts for you not even On your
Birthday. . .Bro, Don't Dull

10) When you ask Her if she needs something and she said Nothing...
Brother She deserves Everything you better keep Her 4 Future Purpose

Still Just wondering If this Kinda Girls still Exists...!!
Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by siegfried99(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol

grin grin
Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by emorse(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Op, what then is your responsibility in the relationship? Only to fvck abi? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by LadyX(f): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Did I hear she comes to your house and washes your brother's and sister's clothes!

Not even in my dreams Am I your house help (domestic worker)?

1 Like

Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
grin a good look at eggovinmma will convince you of the validity of her been a wife material.....

Anyways am off to Church tracking tinz on my mind!
Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by demmy0325(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Recycle thread... We'v seen ds ova and ova..

1 Like

Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2015
LadyX:
Did I hear she comes to your house and washes your brother's and sister's clothes!

Not even in my dreams Am I your house help (domestic worker)?
no wonder your types are still searching at the age of 45 grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by LadyX(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
no wonder your types are still searching at the age of 45 grin
Say whatever you want, I don't give a damn
If you want, let your sisters go and do laundry for their boyfriends' brothers, sisters, and even the extended family.

By the way you don't know my type... don't assume that you "know" every NLnder..You can't associate with some of them in real life because they are way beyond you.

Peace
Re: 10 Solid Signs That She Is A Wife Material... by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2015
LadyX:

Say whatever you want, I don't give a damn
If you want, let your sisters go and do laundry for their boyfriends' brothers, sisters, and even the extended family.

By the way you don't know my type... don't assume that you "know" every NLnder..You can't associate with some of them in real life because they are way beyond you.

Peace
ok

(1) (Reply)

Guy Which Do U Prefer / A Very Touching True Life Chineese Story / For The Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.