Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant (44587 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by klevjey: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
The defeat of GEJ is not a conspiracy against SS, its just that people want change and they voted for it,
And I think that u want to be on GMB good side because u remembered and recalled what OBJ did to u people, and u know that GMB don't tolerate nonsense.

OBJ did to who?? the militants or innocent old men and women??
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by danla44(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
shamelesss noisemakers, the Amnesty programe is a fraud, Your oga made you to believe stealing is not corruption in his government. so this is a new government don ubanku. we will deal with any noicemaker

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by gebest: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
sambiyi:
I laugh in Greek as a result of their foolishness.
hahahahohoho i laff in swahili were is that big head Asari Dokubo dat was spitting fire, what obj did to u is a tip of an iceberg of what d no-nonsense GMB would ve done to u.

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buchukwu:
They're spineless and cowards. Fvck them
Like an adage says enu(mouth) dun(is sweet) rofo(to make vegetable soup)

Can't u face dem ND say this
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Rotimi47: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pejapaul:
am a northerner and i stand on the fact that the victory of Buhari was base on conspiracy against gooluck and the south, i mean its high time we have an igbo president, let them taste the presidency and whoever oppose this motion is part of the conspiracy i mentioned.
you're an Igbo not a northerner! Igbo's should stop being tribalist & learn to work with other tribes: I see Okorocha or Ngige being groomed to become President in some years to come but they & the Igbo's should put the past behind them & work along side majorly the Southwest & the North & very soon an Igbo will become President. Initially APC wanted to field an Igbo as Vice president but sturding the Igbo's it was seen that they were going to vote PDP & since the Igbo's are always hating on the Yoruba's they have to field a Yoruba leaving Senate President for the Igbo's thinking Ngige a true Nigerian will win, but when you people prefer PDP they have to let things take care of itself.

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
The defeat of GEJ is not a conspiracy against SS, its just that people want change and they voted for it,
And I think that u want to be on GMB good side because u remembered and recalled what OBJ did to u people, and u know that GMB don't tolerate nonsense.

What Obj did to the Niger deltans gave rise to the militancy in the Niger delta, Lead to more n more killings n destruction of pipelines, oil rigs n it also ushered kidnap and ransom into Nigerian history...

D nations crude oil production fell from over 2 million barrels a day to 800k @ some points......

If buhari tries anything against dem again, it will never yield positive results, rather we will all lose...
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by imbless: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
liongirl:
are u saying that GMB will commit genocide on our people. no problem we are waiting aboki
u said that no me
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by deletrue: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
dayocash:
If the defeat of GEJ is a conspiracy against SS,then can we say the emergence of GEJ in 2011 was a conspiracy against NE because SW supported GEJ massively then but no shouting of conspiracy then. This people should just accept that GEJ failed all Nigerians which called for New Govt.
There is no way any of you will change and compel people to believe what is very clear about what has happened. Right from when the four governors, all from the north left GEJ, it became clear that the grand conpiracy has started because non of you have come our to explain the reasons behind that movement. Whether you will agree or not, from the force of the results, the VOTE were HATE votes. Infact, if this vegetable president alect was a cripple, he would have still win the election because of the open hate you people have for the Niger Delta. Time shall tell.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rotimi47:
you're an Igbo not a northerner! Igbo's should stop being tribalist & learn to work with other tribes: I see Okorocha or Ngige being groomed to become President in some years to come but they & the Igbo's should put the past behind them & work along side majorly the Southwest & the North & very soon an Igbo will become President. Initially APC wanted to field an Igbo as Vice president but sturding the Igbo's it was seen that they were going to vote PDP & since the Igbo's are always hating on the Yoruba's they have to field a Yoruba leaving Senate President for the Igbo's thinking Ngige a true Nigerian will win, but when you people prefer PDP they have to let things take care of itself.

Lol
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by deandavid(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am a nigerdeltan. And I support d amnesty program should be scrapped for good. Moreover only few persons have benefitted from the program. The so called militants use d money to develop other countries. Houses in Ghana,investments in Benin rep. GMB should close it. The amnesty should have a period. Its a big waste. The mony should be used to put down infrastructures and employment in d region. Open our ports,give us light,revive the oil palm and rubber industries.Niger delta will boom.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by mcquin(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
cana882:
Well i can't tag "minimizing unnecessary expenditure" as clueless undecided

Bros you took my words. How can one tag a President ready to cut down "unnecessary expenses" as an uneducated idiot? Some people just deserve being killed. Na with this dull reasoning them been want make we vote back Jonah so he would keep spending billions on few hungry youths.

Even if it will cost more to cleanse Niger-delta of such fraudsters, I am down with it. No government worth its onions should succumb to threat, else anyone will wake up, form a group and issue threats.

If na to bomb pipeline, make dem bomb am, hunger go beat dem still, destroy their lands, till their elders get sense.

Lubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by cana882(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It depends on whether what is branded unnecessary is truly unnecessary. You can now appreciate where the cluelessness comes in, yes?
it is unnecessary cos as a rivers graduate, i'm yet 2 com across any benefit as a niger deltan yet, these hoodlums jst cos dey carry guns & intimidate people ar fed millions per-month unda d name of amnesty & i should b ok with it??

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by uptoHim(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
For those of us here who DON'T KNOW, amnesty is not about giving money to militants like Asari.

Amnesty is a federal government's Niger Delta people(particularly youths) empowerment program.

Stop attacking a people unnecessarily here, it won't help this Nigeria we all claim to be doing it for.

Clearly, giving money to a few criminals in the name of freedom fighter is not the way forward. We should be talking about making the amnesty program as much veritable to the people as it was created to be. And it should be done with tact, so that the like as those criminals would not have room for nonsense.

I have said it a million times, this country does not need, and cannot handle, any more aggression from anywhere again.

The earlier we start coming together (both the perceived weaker and the acclaimed stronger), the better for us.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by deletrue: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
chuna1985:

What Obj did to the Niger deltans gave rise to the militancy in the Niger delta, Lead to more n more killings n destruction of pipelines, oil rigs n it also ushered kidnap and ransom into Nigerian history...

D nations crude oil production fell from over 2 million barrels a day to 800k @ some points......

If buhari tries anything against dem again, it will never yield positive results, rather we will all lose...
You dey mind these fools. Buhari will just spend the first four years running on how to settle troubles abi problems. Am just praying that their brains should continue to follow this their thinking that the Niger Deltans should be taken for empty ride.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by lilmaydee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
sambiyi:
He warned that there will be no peace in the region if the Presidential Amnesty Programme is neglected or abandon.
they can as well start bombing and killing themselves, so long its within their region.

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayoromer:
The only thing naija should do to hav peace is allowing every region to manage their resources d north d west n east all eyeing d resources of d niger delta people that why they vote out goodluck witout these resources nobody wil hav interest in dat sat we wil make peace til all arrangement is thro we hav morethan 5000 trained negoiating wit multinatioals abroad on how to mamage n sell ur crude oil d west n north call goodlucl all d names they like but buhari wil use groundnut money to rule nàija wen d time comes.so relex resoureces control is near.
I have been saying this
If by d time d current licences of oil blocs expire

And d ss/se fails to get at least 50% ownership of d total oil bloc they are done for life.they will continue to be sidelined in d country they are financing

Itz tym dey stand up to north
Create overnight billionaires if possible to get this done

If they fail again they are done
Presidency will be rotate BTW north ND we d south west
ND maybe vice president can given to dem once in 30yrs to calm nerves
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by mcquin(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
deletrue:
Exactly. This is what I have been praying for. This senil vegetable president elect, Buhari should do away with anything that has to do the south south so that these northerners and the people of the west will know that their gang up will be enjoyed for too lang.. These regions think the today Nigeria is the same as those days. Am convinced that if this vegetable president elect dear toy with the militants, he will definitely loss the first four years running back and front. From stories the speaker, the senate president are given to other regions. Am very happy that the sign that this country will never be the same again are becoming very clear. Carry on Buhari. Continue to do those thing that will undermine the Niger Delta. Hell awaits this country. Nonsense

Dude quit deceiving yourseld. If the SS and SE could do anything, Jonah for still be President. The might of the North alone cannot easily be down played, let alone an addition of SW. Ask yourself why Ndigbo and SS readily congratulated him.

If you want to destabilise Nigeria, no need issuing threats, take a cue from Shekau and start suicide bombing. When SS and SE start suicide bombing, then i'll listen to their threats of destabilising our President.

Clowns.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by deandavid(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
deletrue:
There is no way any of you will change and compel people to believe what is very clear about what has happened. Right from when the four governors, all from the north left GEJ, it became clear that the grand conpiracy has started because non of you have come our to explain the reasons behind that movement. Whether you will agree or not, from the force of the results, the VOTE were HATE votes. Infact, if this vegetable president alect was a cripple, he would have still win the election because of the open hate you people have for the Niger Delta. Time shall tell.
no conspiracy whatever. We produced a block head president. Who institutionalized corruption and a nation cannot continue that way.majority of Nigerians wanted change.16 years of PDP misrule is enough.Nigerdelta and indeed the whole country needs a change of govt. Militants should be given jobs and get paid not doing nothing and get paid. That is economic wastage.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by mcquin(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
deletrue:
You dey mind these fools. Buhari will just spend the first four years running on how to settle troubles abi problems. Am just praying that their brains should continue to follow this their thinking that the Niger Deltans should be taken for empty ride.

It is better Niger Deltans destroy the pipelines and their lands than issue threat to our president. Mr President please deal with anyone on your way and develop other regions via tax, that is what Lagos relies more on.

If una wan destabilise Buhari, start suicide bombing, den we go hear una.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by demandtruth: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Did you read their demands? They want the amnesty bounty to continue. Now do you think your clueless certificateless senile Buhari will oblige their demands bearing in mind that he intends to minimise unnecessary expenditures?

You don't seem to understand that these people, the militant, are just about
themselves and not for any political movement or union.

There's no measure to show how the immediate community where the militant
are based enjoy anything from the fund they receive from Gej.

At their convenience, they want SE to believe they have something in common
politically. This is not true. Has Massob been paid anything?

Who is the amnesty benefiting? Was there a date for it's termination or not?
The in coming government can not saddle itself with such bogus demand from
the militant.

Government is for the majority and not the minority. That's is the message GMB
is passing to people. His government is not going to use 25% of the budget on
just 1000 people.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Seriously that amnesty fraud should be scrapped and money used directly to develop the region. Let these foolish souls do their worse.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by deandavid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
deletrue:
you get gun? You know where creek dey? U sit down for house dey type rubbish about militant and blowing pipeline.

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Wosunwokama(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Amnesty scheme my foot
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ndcide(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
dayocash:
If the defeat of GEJ is a conspiracy against SS,then can we say the emergence of GEJ in 2011 was a conspiracy against NE because SW supported GEJ massively then but no shouting of conspiracy then. This people should just accept that GEJ failed all Nigerians which called for New Govt.

this must be self inflicted ignorance.

FYI. Power have returned to the north.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by islandmoon: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

Conspiracy
Say that again?

Obasanjo , A Yoruba man from the south west, lead the Yorubas in the south west to vote and install jonathan a shoeless man from south as the president for 6yrs , what did south west get from Jonathan 6yrs ruling ?
All the top political seats in the country are shared between his people,
Stealing was no longer corruption
No single road was constructed in the entire south west in 6 years
Why do you think the yorubas are going to support him again? To keep yoruba away from federal projects for another 4 years?

Hehehe, he now want to deceive the entire southwest people with Lagos Ibadan Express way

No no no! They are not fools

Obasanjo deceived us in the first place before we supported you and it didn't pay off

As for the ex militant, I repeat

THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by mcquin(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
uptoHim:
For those of us here who DON'T KNOW, amnesty is not about giving money to militants like Asari.

Amnesty is a federal government's Niger Delta people(particularly youths) empowerment program.

Stop attacking a people unnecessarily here, it won't help this Nigeria we all claim to be doing it for.

Clearly, giving money to a few criminals in the name of freedom fighter is not the way forward. We should be talking about making the amnesty as much veritable to the people as it was created to be. And it should be done with tact, so that the like as those criminals would have room nonsense.

I have said it a million times, this country does not need, and cannot handle, any more aggression from anywhere again.

The earlier we start coming together (both the perceived weaker and the acclaimed stronger), the better for us.

Dude we can handle any aggression except it is suicide bomb attacks and unconventional form of attacks adopted by Islamic fundamentalist.

So if una mean business and want us to fear, start suicide bombing. But then again is Asari Dokubo ready to die for what he believes in?

For me, make Buhari settle BH, after which those water-leaf militants should be wiped out if their head still no reset.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
deletrue:

Ur Very right my Bro, If buhari tries it, He will spend the next 4 - 8 years repairing exploded crude oil pipelines, rebuilding oil rigs n chasing around the whole place for kidnapped white men........I forgot this one, Him go open dedicated fire service teams who will spend many years quenching oil well fires n explosions

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by peegirl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
mayowa122:

Shoro niyen?
IMPOSTER!!! Who dash northerner kiss
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
gebest:
hahahahohoho i laff in swahili were is that big head Asari Dokubo dat was spitting fire, what obj did to u is a tip of an iceberg of what d no-nonsense GMB would ve done to u.
What obj did ND dey chicken out??

GMB d general that was bundle like a log of wood out of office

Even with obj dominance on Nigeria den he couldn't shut them down even with d Niger delta militant financing demselves tru vandalising ND selling petrol in black market

M sure GMB will be wise he won't take d risk of another crisis in DAT area in d naming of forming Arnold
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
abeg ignore those people. Next time their zone will learn to bing out a more competen man and not this one that is as clueless as cluesless itself. Conspiracy ko,companion ni.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
mcquin:

Dude we can handle any aggression except it is suicide bomb attacks and unconventional form of attacks adopted by Islamic fundamentalist.

So if una mean business and want us to fear, start suicide bombing. But then again is Asari Dokubo ready to die for what he believes in?

For me, make Buhari settle BH, after which those water-leaf militants should be wiped out if their head still no reset.

I wonder where ur talk is coming from, @ d peak of insurgency, the Nigerian government could do nothing, rather they called dem for negociations...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.