Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant (44579 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by abduljabbar4(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unlike some drugpushers on nairaland that want war. You know yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by cole265(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bunch of lazy thieves!
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Sunymoore(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Reading
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
That's your business
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ollyruffy: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
I dey laugh oooo. Now you are longer going back to the creek.

Amnesty to continue? This is funny. So the niger-delta boys do not want to work. They just want to continue drawing money from their bank, the FG.

No. Not again. No more amnesty. Did anyone tell you guys amnesty is for life?

Cause any trouble now, you will be treated like criminals you are.

You are fighting for your people but when they pay you money, you take it to another country to invest.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by wasco24: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
hahahahah pastor acting as spoke person to militants, in the voice of PEJ I rather killing myself instead of committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ziccoit: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pastor abi wetin you called yourself, amnesty as an intervention program should have its expiry date. Unless you want to tell us millitancy has become a family heritage whereby young ones are got initiated to replace the pool. Inasmuch as you people have been handsomely paid, use your money to better the lives of people around you and start working like a man. Stop scamming the government. Pls.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pejapaul:
am a northerner and i stand on the fact that the victory of Buhari was base on conspiracy against gooluck and the south, i mean its high time we have an igbo president, let them taste the presidency and whoever oppose this motion is part of the conspiracy i mentioned.
Shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Cool6: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Shaibu(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wrong.The Amnesty Program was initiated by the late President Umar yar'adua not Gej
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by econity(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
amnesty programme is d brain child of Yaradua and not Jonathan. This ppl should stop the distortion of fact.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by phelps007: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
These guys should go and invest the ones they already collected so far na....Amnesty is only benefiting selected few in the Niger Delta area, it should be stopped because it's fraud. GMB instead of continuing with this fraud should come up with another program that will benefit majority of Niger Deltans.

It's only a dullard that will conclude that there was conspiracy against one region or the other during the last election.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by dreu2fine(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bros wat about d 3rd phase,kuku shd b brought to book,e is a tief n indulge in secrect documentation.
Thier was a rummoree some months ago that mend is in suport of buhari,yes or no
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by cana882(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Did you read their demands? They want the amnesty bounty to continue. Now do you think your clueless certificateless senile Buhari will oblige their demands bearing in mind that he intends to minimise unnecessary expenditures?
Well i can't tag "minimizing unnecessary expenditure" as clueless undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by wazobiaN9(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
The truth:

These ex-militants are now well-fed and live in big houses in the cities, and cannot inagine going back to fight and hide in the creeks. Some of them even have houses in choice cities in and outside Nigeria. I know a few of them living large in houses they built in Accra.

They drive the best cars and carry around fine girls. They just cannot leave all these to go back to militancy in the creeks... lailai!!!!!

nothing but the truth. I no blame them sha... endless free money from an irresponsible government... shiorr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by erudean: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:
They have done the right thing. Nigerians are becoming more politically sophisticated. It can no longer remain about supporting your "son" blindly even when it is obvious he was letting everyone down including his own direct community, state and region. Nigerians simply need to support a President who will do what is right and just, as much as possible, for all Nigerians.
Hmmm, time alone will tell.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by babasanti: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari will do same thing that yaradua did and the north will kill him too. Big thanks to late umaru for his amnesty programme.niger delta will forever remember you and abacha as the most united/impartial northern leaders that ever ruled nigeria. Shame on ibb,obj and abduslalami, Big thieves
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
The defeat of GEJ is not a conspiracy against SS, its just that people want change and they voted for it,
And I think that u want to be on GMB good side because u remembered and recalled what OBJ did to u people, and u know that GMB don't tolerate nonsense.
Maybe most u do read half story
Yes OBJ cleared odi
And after DAT they chicken out??
Even ebora of owu couldn't shut them down
Itz nw a general that was dethroned without 1 bullet fired would deal with these militants??
Better dont give ursef false hope ND don't joke with d amnesty program
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by debeo: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pastor Wilson? A militant? How can a pastor be a militant?

This is nothing but 'office'

If I am Buhari, I will cancel the Amnesty, channel the money directly to the poor and the aged of the SS who needs the money more, not some bunch of lazy youths, who sit on their bu*tt all day and would be the first to expect alert at the end of the month.

Shioooo. Iranu oshi

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by debedebe(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
DesChyko:

Question: What happened after OBJ did that to them?
Ask google.com.....
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mooaloji:
Bunch of lazy fools, try any rubbish and u will see force of our collective will. U tink GMB will be 1 dumb and lazy man at d villa? No I trust GMB he won't and he will dealt wit troublemakers. Nigeria is bigger dan any person, group of clows, state or region. #OneLoveNigeria.
D 1 that was dethroned without 1 bullet fired

I beg don't beckon on troble
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by asamaigho(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
toothless dogs who cares,...Chang has come these glorified "common criminals"beta get used to it or face d wrath of "people's GENERAL" as criminality will no longer pay.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by deletrue: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
The defeat of GEJ is not a conspiracy against SS, its just that people want change and they voted for it,
And I think that u want to be on GMB good side because u remembered and recalled what OBJ did to u people, and u know that GMB don't tolerate nonsense.
Exactly. This is what I have been praying for. This senil vegetable president elect, Buhari should do away with anything that has to do the south south so that these northerners and the people of the west will know that their gang up will be enjoyed for too lang.. These regions think the today Nigeria is the same as those days. Am convinced that if this vegetable president elect dear toy with the militants, he will definitely loss the first four years running back and front. From stories the speaker, the senate president are given to other regions. Am very happy that the sign that this country will never be the same again are becoming very clear. Carry on Buhari. Continue to do those thing that will undermine the Niger Delta. Hell awaits this country. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by delishpot: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Fear of kirikiri is the begining of shouting SAI BUHARI!!! after ellection. Dem for no change mind na, who dey beg them?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by Sunymoore(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pejapaul:
am a northerner and i stand on the fact that the victory of Buhari was base on conspiracy against gooluck and the south, i mean its high time we have an igbo president, let them taste the presidency and whoever oppose this motion is part of the conspiracy i mentioned.
You this Igbo boy, you are southerner living in North

2 Likes

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vanityupnvanity:
Nigeria is doomed!Wat befalls a nation when every region has its own form of "freedom fighters" challenging d central govt? Is nigeria not one again?
Which one infact buahri should be very careful Cuz ethnicity sentiment wave has never risen this high
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ayoromer: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
The only thing naija should do to hav peace is allowing every region to manage their resources d north d west n east all eyeing d resources of d niger delta people that why they vote out goodluck witout these resources nobody wil hav interest in dat sat we wil make peace til all arrangement is thro we hav morethan 5000 trained negoiating wit multinatioals abroad on how to mamage n sell ur crude oil d west n north call goodlucl all d names they like but buhari wil use groundnut money to rule nàija wen d time comes.so relex resoureces control is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by EngrOloye: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wia is asari dokubo dat said he wil die if jona didn't election.dey don't av choice n dey know dat buhari was an ex soldier.d man wil finish dem.olodo people
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by babaarewa(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am hearing the mountains and seeing music and I am laughing in Chinese. Foolish people.
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by ShowYourCertificate: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
cana882:
Well i can't tag "minimizing unnecessary expenditure" as clueless undecided
It depends on whether what is branded unnecessary is truly unnecessary. You can now appreciate where the cluelessness comes in, yes?
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by HzRF(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
philips70:

GMB will never pay any militant no matter the amount of threats. Instead he will prefer to put the money back to the communities if there is. If he does this the reasonable elders will call the boys to order. And if they mess up they will be adequately taken care of. The decision to oil the pockets of militants while there is still mass unemployment of graduates in this region compared to underdevelopment is one big error of this government. Lots of government officials siphoned billions of Naira from these payments.
And who told u d elders are interested in ur empowerment scheme
U think u can fight BH ND militant together at d same time
Who told Jonathan didn't try to empower them

Whether he likes he pay
Whether he likes he did not pay

My own is make salaries dey enter
Re: Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant by liongirl: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
are u saying that GMB will commit genocide on our people. no problem we are waiting aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.