Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,331 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Five-star Lover! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Five-star Lover! (1144 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Harrysong Back With Five Star Music? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Five-star Lover! by penplayer: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
My five-star lover

The sweet wave of destiny passes through an abstract pathway, its presence a oblivion to the simplest of minds, or who would have guessed I'd sway that day, when my heart true love will find. The peaceful wind of love which blows, saturates every corner of my blissful heart each passing day. Surely life is not ever fair, but it has done justice in bringing to me, a faithful companion to avert life's harsh storm, and every joy and sorrow share.

Safety and confidence encompass me when the thought of you fills my mind, a pleasant reminder of how you are with me every moment. Smiles fill my mouth as sweet popcorn, the sight of you beaming at me silently, I could almost feel my feet lifted into the air, carried into the winds by the goddess of love. Beholding you from afar changes my heart's rhythm, the excitement of having me locked in your arms and staring into your ever peaceful eyes.

In the very cold of the night, struggling with the warmth my bedsheets has to offer, the very sound of your voice warms up my spirit like a fireplace. That bold and sweet voice is ever devoid of boredom, as I find myself recalling your words when I seem lonely. When distance takes its place between us, and the cold hands of space draw us apart, the reminder of you, thinking of me wherever you are lightens my spirits and the bond of love tied between our heart vibrates in excitement.

Surely laughter is ever written on my lips as you struggle to relieve me of boredom, telling me stories that never fall out of place. How can I describe the calm in your eyes when you sleep, a baby free of woes and worries, breathing peacefully into the world of love. With what words shall I describe your beauty, words devoid of flattery and tease. Shall I compare it to flowers, their beauty which glows under the morning dew, but wither away by the eventide shade. Shall I compare it to the beauty of the sun, which shines in the morning but goes down in the evening and shaded away by the presence of darkness. Surely your beauty is indescribable, the true evaluation of my eyes, your ever loving beholder.

Little are the words I can say, I must tell you, you mean everything to me. Material things are but nothing, ashes and feathers in the weight of our love. The value of your love for me is far greater than all the gold and diamond of this world. Just a sweet gesture of your very own handwriting in love suffices in all, a hug from you when my world seems falling apart settles my turbulent mind. In the pleasant and bad moments I ll gladly share, for what is money when I have your heart, entwined with mine, together I know surely we will pass through it all.

The misnomerly used phrase, 'the Angel of my life' fits you more in all, as only that best describes your actions to me. The rain may beat and the sun may scorch, my love for you shall never dwindle, for while our lives last we shall always be together, till perfection our love shall reach, never to part but stay as five-star lovers, the very symbol of perfection.

I love you!

#Altarboy
Re: My Five-star Lover! by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2015
K
Re: My Five-star Lover! by marymaria(f): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2015
i hate it when people write Epistles on social network... if i wanna read long story i will get a novel.
Always keep it short

1 Like

Re: My Five-star Lover! by FLAWLES(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2015
NOT IN THE MOOD TO READ
Re: My Five-star Lover! by sinaj(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
yawns!!!

i wil read it in class tomoro sad
Re: My Five-star Lover! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
marymaria:
i hate it when people write Epistles on social network... if i wanna read long story i will get a novel.
Always keep it short

pls appreciate him before complain.
Re: My Five-star Lover! by marymaria(f): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
unpredictedone:

pls appreciate him before complain.
you dont get the point do you? most people wont boda to read it at all. as soon as they open they close
Re: My Five-star Lover! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
marymaria:

you dont get the point do you? most people wont boda to read it at all. as soon as they open they close
and those who enjoys it the way he wrote would take their time reading lines to another to end like me.

posting it that long shows OP, took his time posting it
Re: My Five-star Lover! by marymaria(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
unpredictedone:

and those who enjoys it the way he wrote would take their time reading lines to another to end like me.

posting it that long shows OP, took his time posting it
lemmi count the number of those people.....one, .....tw....tw.....
yea, just 1 person
Re: My Five-star Lover! by penplayer: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
marymaria:
Always keep it short
FLAWLES:
NOT IN THE MOOD TO READ
sinaj:
yawns!!!
i wil read it in class tomoro sad

OK guys. I understand your point. This is supposed to be my longest poetic love writeup. Bear with me, I couldn't make it any shorter. And show some love. Sorry Hun? Take cookies.
Re: My Five-star Lover! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
marymaria:

lemmi count the number of those people.....one, .....tw....tw.....
yea, just 1 person
common don't deceive me knowing those who didn't read the whole lines, what about those who did but didn't put up their comments?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And His Crush / Lesbian Harassment:could This Allegation B True Abt Madonna University?must READ / Can You Still Remember This Type Of Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.