Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? (3451 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by franklyn00(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Saw this and had to share grin grin

Let's keep the ball rolling.

Let me open the floor smiley grin

"My hymen was broken with a dild0 by a senior student at my all girls hostel. So, practically I'm a virgin coz I've never had sex" she whispered.

I shake my head and smiled smiley Probably the witches and wizards at her village were fanning themselves with her photo
#palmgossip

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Sorry my phone was switched off, I had a low battery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by ohn1759: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Babe, I miss my period so I'm pregnant for you. That's an expensive lie.

I hate sex... Just tolerate it because I love you
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by dacovajnr: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
That she was pregnant for another guy...I had to let her be and Wished her best of luck...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Saw a girl leaving his room around 8am, walked into the room and saw her glasses and earrings on his table.
I didn't even ask anything, he just started saying "I don't know how they got there, she must have sneaked into my room, she came just now to ask for slippers because her shoe is bad" grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Ayam a virgin so i don't wanna stain your sheet with Blood cry

And i stupidly succumb to leavin her angry
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
mordtonia:
Saw a girl leaving his room around 8am, walked into the room and saw her glasses and earrings on his table.
I didn't even ask anything, he just started saying "I don't know how they got there, she must have sneaked into my room, she came just now to ask for slippers because her shoe is bad" grin

Guilt conscient grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
I will never have sex with another man apart from you...!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by GbovoLee(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2016
allow just the tip enter and I will not move.the rest is history.lies boys told
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by youngberry001(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2016
She told me anytime she get a chill sleep she would be dreaming dat mah big bro iz gbenshing her azz wit heavy rod shocked....

Nigga dis one no be for reality..!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by optional1(f): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
I will only penetrate but wont release.........

So he was planning on releasing bah..

Oya Jarizod firstking01 come nd testify....
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Winnelyn(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2016
I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Tonyosas101(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Fear girls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

grin grin did he finally penetrate and didn't release grin

Nothing comes to mind @ D moment
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by optional1(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Jarizod:

grin grin did he finally penetrate and didn't release grin

Nothing comes to mind @ D moment

e dy mad for head...... He dare not even try it.....

U av lied again...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

U av lied again...
Lol cheesy
Am on the Kenya man thread enjoying the e-fight grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by optional1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jarizod:

Lol cheesy

Am on the Kenya man thread enjoying the e-fight grin

The e-fight has reached that stage ni...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Mujaheeeden: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

U av lied again...
you lways sound like dumb virgin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

The e-fight has reached that stage ni...

Very sweet and tough...am not commenting on threads today..

just enjoying the fight cheesy
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by krissconnect(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
I stepped on snow
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by firstking01(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

Wow , this is coming from you shocked??...anyway, did he eventually penetrategrin??
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by iamdynamite(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
just here to read comments....please you guys should keep it rolling wink
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:

I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU cry
my sister Eiyah...... i pity that unlucky guy.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by optional1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Wow , this is coming from you shocked??...anyway, did he eventually penetrategrin??

lol..... Nairaland has taught me how to lie in some issues so dont b surprise......

He dare not try it.....
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by firstking01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

lol..... Nairaland has taught me how to lie in some issues so dont b surprise......

He dare not try it.....
Hmmm, you are leaving me with suspicionsgrin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by optional1(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, you are leaving me with suspicionsgrin

remember u told me never to bring/say anything abt myself on public forum like NL.... So am learning frm it..

Noting is been hiden my dear so relax........
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by firstking01(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:

remember u told me never to bring/say anything abt myself on public forum like NL.... So am learning frm it..

Noting is been hiden my dear so relax........
, what happened to your whatsapp,
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
if I get pregnant for him our wedding date will be 22/6/16. but we dey October. lolz
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Cashberry511(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
mordtonia:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by obito7(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
u ar d 2nd person i'm allowin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by rosieluv(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
funny comments. i was here
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? by Akeem1759(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
I met this babe around Jan, after fixing her bills and flexing for up a month together. Time to bleep she now told me OOO AHHH that she treated a toilet infection few weeks back and the Doctor told her not to have sex till after 8 month so as the infection not to come back.. Naso i carry my nonsense self commot for her dictionary... LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funniest Pics On The Internet / She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.