Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91477 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
sugarboii:

Source:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2015/04/19/the-brutal-death-of-emmanuel-sithole1

Honestly speaking this nonsense is getting out of hand. Is it when all foreigners are killed in SA that the OAU and other bodies would take decision! It is either now or never.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by kollinpowel(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
The Ghana crisis was orchastrated and carried out by the Yorubas!!

Yorubas singled out Ghanaian because, they believed Ghana people living in Lagos were prospering.

Any one in this country that tells you, the deportation and humiliation of Ghanaians was a policy of all Nigerians, that is Total False. The deportation didn't happen in South-South nor South East, it happened only in all Yoruba Land, that tells you what was up. The Deportation was orchestrated and Spearheaded by Yorubas, with their illustrious son Mr Awolowo as the symbol.

The same thing happening now between the yorubas and the Igbos.
ooooooo can somebody shut this idiot up or put him to sleep. arrrrrrrgh.

6 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Rexnegro(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Africa.

Things like these happen in Nigeria all the time though.

Pls which part of nigeria are u ? Cos I try to remember when last I heard sometin like dis happened cos u said all the time...
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by egeoffery: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by SenatorM(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
The same way the Zulu people are being involved in Xenophobic attack is the same way the Yorubas sent the Ghanaians packing..
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
50calibre:
@ Truckpusher look at your brothers. These are the people you think deserve fairness.

What separates the stabbers from those watching from aside? Nothing!!
I got your point brother ,I watched some videos yesterday and the horror haunted me till this morning....smh

It's just pathetic how far people are willing to go to do harm to others over little disagreement.

It's sickening to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

For all those too young to remember, Nigerians did the exact same thing to Ghanaians back in the day. Maybe not quite so gruesome, but the same anyway. GHANA MUST GO. Anybody remember that?
[size=17pt]and ghana did same thing to nigerians,FIRST in 1969,deporting over 2million nigerians.
When we where just starting as a country,cos ghana got independence bfor us and nigerians where suffering economically.
So don't play victim here(the feeling is mutual bro,though I don't support it)
While we deported 1.5million ghanians.

Now tell me,who is worse now,btwn the two?
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by madgoat(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
This south africans are fucktards...

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by solayd(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
U mean Nigeria can't do anything to stop these?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by tayoxx(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who are the zulu's....are they not animals ....check out there history...They leave in the bush with wild animals so I'm not surprised....abi una never watch Mr bones....you no see them with lion elephant and other wild animals....that's Zulu people

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by LeonMacJames(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
If I had another shot at life, I woulf rather be a tree than be a human
even if u were a tree.deforrestation nko.i will just be a panda.atleast then i will be trully cool safe.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by mizzyboy007: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
sugarboii:

Source:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2015/04/19/the-brutal-death-of-emmanuel-sithole1
These are the times I really wished Nelson Mandela was still alive..... this is a man that freed blacks from the oppression of the whites.... now blacks are killing themselves.... too bad.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by eyinjuege: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
omenka:
Is there really a government in that country

Where are all those commandos that took part in the Maricana miners protest incident

This is beyond shocking.

Their govt by its inaction passively supports xenophobia.
By the time all foreigners leave their overhyped country, they will for sure begin to turn on themselves.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
WYman2:
[size=17pt]and ghana did same thing to nigerians,FIRST in 1969,deporting over 2million nigerians.
When we where just starting as a country,cos ghana got independence bfor us and nigerians where suffering economically.
So don't play victim here(the feeling is mutual bro,though I don't support it)
While we deported 1.5million ghanians.

Now tell me,who is worse now,btwn the two?
[/size]

I don't understand your post. Victim implies we/us/me have been hurt by the Ghana/Nigeria relations. The point of my whole post was to douse Nairalanders back to reality, since many are acting like we are saints and can never do such a thing. I am not here to measure the size of coc.ks or to identify who is better than the other. The fact is, in our history we have done what south africa is doing right now.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by onyenro(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
It's so unfortunate that Johannesburg has not been placed under curfew.The government of south Africa and the Zulu king are both culpable in this act of genocide.
I checked the meaning of xenophobia which is fear of foreigners. What or How do u define their killings?? if not genocide. The south African police using rubber bullets to chase a murderous gang.? I have deliberately refused to load my mtn. it's unfortunate that south Africans in Nigeria can't be easily distinguished because we are all blacks.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Holluwafunmilayo(f): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
wat d hel r dy doin dis for........may God v mercy
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by airlord2020: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is what statements from leaders can cause. Pity innocent people that are wasted for no reason. If they have issues with foreigners, they should invoke the civil laws that are meant to protect their citizens instead of going the barbaric way.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

I don't understand your post. Victim implies we/us/me have been hurt by the Ghana/Nigeria relations. The point of my whole post was to douse Nairalanders back to reality, since many are acting like we are saints and can never do such a thing. I am not here to measure the size of coc.ks or to identify who is better than the other. The fact is, in our history we have done what south africa is doing right now.
and did we go about killing them,lyk SA'ns are doin?

Brother,ur argumnt,holds no water

5 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ifyan(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
mjames:
wickedness of the highest order. Many may not be qualify for job even after the foreigners had gone

When Africa retaliate, they will shout Africaxenoblackillism ( I guess new found word).

They are fighting a war they can't conquer.

Sauti, sauti, sauti how many times did I called you.

Africans are preparing for. .....

When will you know. ........
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Ariyke: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry cry they are blowing trumpet of war on themselves and will definitely see the end result
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Now you see how evil blacks can be to themselves.

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
this is bullshiit. i have said it before and i will say it again, these foreigners should start killing them.

if that man killed managed to kill one of those thugs, i am sure their police would have had him caught and arrested.!

their govt. if fvcking in support of this. i wish i was in SA I could have killed dozens of them one by one.
RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ifyan(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
manmustwac:
Do you guys know that it's only African businesses that are being attacked. The few white restaurants and other businesses owned by the few white foreigners are left alone

My bro go and find out what Mr MUGABE said about them.

You will find meaning to it.

They don't know what they want.

Did you know today is Mothering Sunday.s

So what have you done for her.

You know. .....
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Bollinger(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
WYman2:
and did we go about killing them,lyk SA'ns are doin?

Brother,ur argumnt,holds not water

And how exactly do you know we did not? Not saying that we did, but you have to remember that back then information was not disseminated the same way it is now. No cell phone or cell phone camera, no bystander reporting, no internet. Far from the advantages we have today. What i know for a fact is a lot of lootings happened and beatings were given to them.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ifyan(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
beethoven:
And somebody was there shooting series of photos after photos instead of calling for help.

See the result of too much social media

Am surprised to.

Kai! This generation, hmmmm.

You know. .....
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Banter1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Africa.

Things like these happen in Nigeria all the time though.
where and wen? I have never had were nigerians kill a foreingner for being in naija. This guys are worst than boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
This did not happen. The writing is too poetic and the pictures should have also shown his dead body since it was taken step by step

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ifyan(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
If I had another shot at life, I woulf rather be a tree than be a human

No sis, please come back as a human being for the betterment of man kind.

Your contribution is highly needed.

You know. ....
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
it is when they start killing Nigerians that's when we would take action... right? smh...
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MARKone(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
shcash:
Let all African countries CLOSE down all SA embassy. And call home there ambassadors.

[size=38pt]Stop patronising any/all SA related products[/size]

I think this message should be Amplified in solidarity to our African Brothers being Killed by this people. Let everyone Boycott their services, Shoprite et al. This is serious.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Osakah24(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Burger01:
Omg!sad

This could lead to reprisal attack in Mozambique and other African countries. To hell with SA. Fvck them all to their useless presidentangry
The rainbow nation has just displayed why they cant be giant of Africa.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Sammiejo: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
I wept reading this. His family in Mozambique may not even see his corpse. Mzansi is starting a hate campaign that may hard to curtail. Imagine what the children of the victims will harbour in their hearts for life. Some may never forgive, but would be watching for a chance to strike back in the future. God have mercy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.