Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91419 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by V0lv0(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
WYman2:
yy do I feel like,this guy is a ghanian.
Posing as a nigerian,just to score cheap points.

Bro,I advise you to employ GooGle.
It will educate your ignorance..ghanians looted us too.
Many of our businessnes was consificated,so is other properties owned by us.
Don't forget,some of us where mained too,by ghanians
My uncle was a victim too,so don't tell me,it is bcs of poor reporting,bcs our's too wasn't properly reported.
Most present ghanians don't even know,dat dey deported us too.

Let's end this argumnt,cos I see your'er bent on taintin nigeria BLACK
I don't understand why whenever someone says something Nigerians don't like they accuse the person to be Ghanaian. Most of the Ghanaians here and the ones I know do not pretend to be any one else to say what they want or is on their mind trust me. Besides I don't know why this is turning into Ghana must go. The majority of Ghanaians do not care about it or think about Ghana must go like you folks. Get over it please.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by fiftynaira(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Caracta:

He did.
even if he did the damage must have been done a long time ago.... Acting fast helps alota... D effect of social media which is too much helps in killing die'in human more!!
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
haywire1:

Are you in Nigeria? If Yes, where's your location pls?

South Africans = Animals angry

Someone made a sensible comment and look at what this fool wrote. So, should you be punish for all the things nigerians have done. Think before you speak.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
V0lv0:
I don't understand why whenever someone says something Nigerians don't like they accuse the person to be Ghanaian. Most of the Ghanaians here and the ones I know do not pretend to be any one else to say what they want or is on their mind trust me. Besides I don't know why this is turning into Ghana must go. The majority of Ghanaians do not care about it or think about Ghana must go like you folks. Get over it please.

Seriously I don't know why they think everything is about Ghana must go. Most Ghanaians don't even know about it let alone think and dwell about it.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by oniconx: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
South Africans. Going by ur own historical persecutions, is this coming from u?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by authority2006(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
I feel sad. Death when you don't deserve it.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thank God people over here did not take the OBA serious.
it all ended in the social media.

I don't think Ghana must go was this bloody.

senseless traditional rulers.

See why most African cultures are useless?

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by cap28: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
This story brought tears to my eyes. I would like to warn any Nigerians who are stu.pid enough to stay put in that cesspit of a country that they should remember what happened to Nigerians in Libya 4 years ago. The Nigerian govt will not come to your aid as they do not give a damn about your welfare, so if you love your life leave the country now when you can, because from what I can see that country is going to disintegrate into a genocidal mess any time soon.

May the soul of that poor man rest in peace.

cry
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by pansophist(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
LeonMacJames:
even if u were a tree.deforrestation nko.i will just be a panda.atleast then i will be trully cool safe.

Habitat destruction nko? Lol cheesy
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by godwin120alex: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
So sad
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by PhysicsQED(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is disgraceful, but another thing I'm wondering is whether or not the person taking pictures made a serious attempt to get the wounded man some help.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Batman123: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly as much as I am disgusted at what is happening in South Africa I feel like a lot of us are guilty of xenophobia and xenophobia is xenophobia, none is better than then the other.

Nigerians are guilty of this as they deported and humiliated Ghanaians even naming a bag after a nation after something so terrible. I know that some people died too there. So how does it make one better than SA?Ghana deported Nigeria too. Uganda did the same thing the Indians. Zimbabwe did the same thing to the whites.

There are Ghanaians who hate Nigerians because they are Nigerian and vice versa. Is that not Xenophobia? Truth is as a nation we are fkd up. We just hate each other so much, it's just some are more violent then others but it boils down to the same thing. Hate for someone because they are not from your country and worst part is, it's usually hate for our fellow black brothers and sisters. It starts with us first.

5 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by tunde1200(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is madness.

I know this useless mentality about south Africans black for long.

They see foreigners as you are there taking their jobs and they too lazy.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by mzilakazi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
We are all affected by these savage and barbaric developments in our land. Not all South Africans support these demonic activities catapulted on our African brothers at the evil hands of black South Africans. These activities are indeed tantamount to undermining the democratic gains that the likes of Nelson Mandela have fought for. Our freedom charter clearly state that SA belongs to all who live in it.

Being a South African myself, I was pained by all these thuggery and savage acts by our people. I personally know that there are hundreds of thousands of foreigners in SA without necessary documentation that grant them permission to be here. On the same note, I know that some of the crimes are perpetuated by our foreign brothers, but still that will not grant me the opportunity to kill them nor even to hurt them. I am truly disappointed.

I send my heartfelt condolences to the family of Sithole and may his soul rest in peace. I can never wish his soul to haunt his killers, because it might waste its opportunity to inherit the kingdom of heaven, rather let's leave it in the hands of all Mighty to deal with those who violently deprived the family of Sithole of the most important asset.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by InvertedHammer: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
/
Who took the pictures?

\
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
C d cob3 sef? Chai! like akitan! And pple are rushing dere? O ga oooooo!

Shameless people!
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Batman123:
Honestly as much as I am disgusted at what is happening to South Africa I feel like a lot of us are guilty of xenophobia and xenophobia is xenophobia.

Nigerians are guilty of this as they deported and humiliated Ghanaians even naming a bag after a nation after something so terrible. I know that some people died too there. So how does it make one better than SA?Ghana deported Nigeria too. Uganda did the same thing the Indians. Zimbabwe did the same thing to the whites.

There are Ghanaians who hate Nigerians because they are Nigerian and vice versa. Is that not Xenophobia? Truth is as a nation we are fkd up. We just hate each other so much, it's just some are more violent then others but it boils down to the same thing. Hate for someone because they are not from your country and worst part is, it's usually hate for our fellow black brothers and sisters. It starts with us first.

The difference is those things took place long ago and the world has evolved. People, ideas and goods are constantly moving. We are now a global village and such things shouldn't be happening.

I feel the south african government needs to pass laws that limit certain trades to South African like the one they have in Ghana to give the citizens better advantage. Since the South Africans seems to be targeting people doing petty trades.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Batman123: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Seriously I don't know why they think everything is about Ghana must go. Most Ghanaians don't even know about it let alone think and dwell about it.
Bro honestly the first time I heard about this was when I joined this site. I never heard anything about it from my parents, grandparents, friends and family. Nobody so I actually searched the net for more information. Truth is no Ghanaian knows much or cares about Ghana must go. But it seems to be the opposite with Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
mzilakazi:
We are all affected by these savage and barbaric developments in our land. Not all South Africans support these demonic activities catapulted on our African brothers at the evil hands of black South Africans. These activities are indeed tantamount to undermining the democratic gains that the likes of Nelson Mandela have fought for. Our freedom charter clearly state that SA belongs to all who live in it.

Being a South African myself, I was pained by all these thuggery and savage acts by our people. I personally know that there are hundreds of thousands of foreigners in SA without necessary documentation that grant them permission to be here. On the same note, I know that some of the crimes are perpetuated by our foreign brothers, but still that will not grant me the opportunity to kill them nor even to hurt them. I am truly disappointed.

I send my heartfelt condolences to the family of Sithole and may his soul rest in peace. I can never wish his soul to haunt his killers, because it might waste it opportunity to inherit the kingdom of heaven, rather let's leave it in the hands of all Mighty to deal with those who violently deprived the family of Sithole of the most important asset.

Great comment.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Batman123:
Bro honestly the first time I heard about this was when I joined this site. I never heard anything about it from my parents, grandparents, friends and family. Nobody so I actually searched the net for more information. Truth is no Ghanaian knows much or cares about Ghana must go. But it seems to be the opposite with Nigerians

Same here
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by linusbnn(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
chubbypearl:
I read the article twice and looked at the pictures severally and the one question i kept asking myself was why was he walking on the road at such a dangerous time?he could have easily travelled or relocated when it just started or just locked himself inside his house?I think he felt he was untouchable and am very sure the first guy that hit him knew him.A very sad story...

Dat area called Alexandra,is a very dengerous place to stay even b4 dis violence erupt in SA. I remembered when I went there with my frnds then,that time I was new to SA,we have to call somebdy to cum meet us whr we parked b4 we cud move arund,else when they find out yu dnt stay in d area and to worsen it,yu are not a south african,they will steal frm you...The guy dat went wit us is one of the tout in the area,even while we were walking,he was hailing guys along d street speaking their language.....We cud not stay for long because we dnt knw wat they were talking about....South Africans,xpecially d uneducated ones are CORE ROBBERS,MURDERERS and RAPIST. angry

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by rhema00z: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
How I wish he learned kungfu. He would have dealt with these bastard zulus. Rip dear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Your people are just plain barbaric and demonic.

Is this why Botha hated you folks so much?

Yes we are, i have to agree with you there, you are 100% correct. Apartheid messed up our minds, we need serious help.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Batman123: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The difference is those things took place long ago and the world has evolved. People, ideas and goods are constantly moving. We are now a global village and such things shouldn't be happening.

I feel the south african government needs to pass laws that limit certain trades to South African like the one they have in Ghana to give the citizens better advantage. Since the South Africans seems to be targeting people doing petty trades.
I agree with you that such things should not be happening but it is. Tribalism still happens, racism still happens, beliefs of witches and wizards is still common. Truth is I don't think these things will go away anytime soon. It will always be there. The SA government by the looks of it don't really care as well as its people.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
santakris:
And u will used for furniture or railway. Abi?

How old are you? undecided
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by V0lv0(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Exactly lol. I was not affected by Ghana must go so why will I have a grudge about something that never happened to me or my family. That's silly

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by admin7(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sad as it is, how are these attacks different from the ones experienced by igbos in the northern part of their own country?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

The human race is worse. Humans compete viciously for limited resources. We form complicated tribes, religion, laws, hate and fight with one another. We behave irrationally in all sorts of ways.

I think other life forms should avoid visiting Earth, a planet that is governed not by cooperation but by the survival of the fittest. Humans poses the greatest danger to the world than any other living creature, thing or form. We are just sick.

You have just summed it up

Initially, I was angry at South Africans then I realized that they are just being human, now I am angry at my being.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
14:
As a South Afrucan, i feel ashamed, i bury my head in a sand. I plead to any foreigner not to go closer to any township, more especially Alexandra and Vooslorus, these are thee most violent townships.

Your people are today sowing wind but they will definitely reap whirlwind in the nearest future. You will all pay a very heavy price for this heartless crime against humanity.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JiggamanGh: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Batman123:
I agree with you that such things should not be happening but it is. Tribalism still happens, racism still happens, beliefs of witches and wizards is still common. Truth is I don't think these things will go away anytime soon. It will always be there. The SA government by the looks of it don't really care as well as its people.

True, is sad that we still haven't learn from the past. It was because of the same idiocracy that made easier for the whites to put us I to slavely and take all we hold dear, our brothers, sisters, children and resources.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
14:

Yes we are, i have to agree with you there, you are 100% correct. Apartheid messed up our minds, we need serious help.

Apartheid and the evils associated with it is supposed to teach you humaneness, empathy and tolerance, but it seems the opposite was achieved.

You guys really need help.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ndcide(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
When we condemned Oba of Lagos for his statement, because it can degenerate to something like this, some persons attacked us because of their sentiment for APC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.