Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Can You Read Cards? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Read Cards? (1214 Views)

Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn / Wow! Very Touching Love Story. Please Don't Cry As You Read! / Can You Read Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Read Cards? by rittyben(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
I randomly picked three cards today and i got the number "3" from each cards. Please does it have a meaning?
Re: Can You Read Cards? by vjsmiles: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=14pt] which of the cats?
pussy cats or bushcat? [/size]
Re: Can You Read Cards? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
rittyben:
I randomly picked three cards today and i got the number "3" from each cards. Please does it have a meaning?

Mean you gonna be approached by 3 different guys

1 Like

Re: Can You Read Cards? by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
It means dat 3 of ur female frnds will get married ths year
Re: Can You Read Cards? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
It means dat 3 of ur female frnds will get married ths year

They swear for u n married abi ..
Re: Can You Read Cards? by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Can You Read Cards? by classicyung(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
You've got nice set of teeths

1 Like

Re: Can You Read Cards? by Basildvalour(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
It means you will be getting three(3) things you have been asking for at random in three(3) months
Re: Can You Read Cards? by Cutehector(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

They swear for u n married abi ..
sister u wicked o. Abi u no want mk ur girlfrnds marry dis year? Chai.. Badbelle people
Re: Can You Read Cards? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
sister u wicked o. Abi u no want mk ur girlfrnds marry dis year? Chai.. Badbelle people

Lol she can marry after me
Re: Can You Read Cards? by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol she can marry after me
lol den u beta not allow dat sign to happen by sayin yes to. One of the three guys dat will ask for ur hand in marriage!
Re: Can You Read Cards? by shumuel(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
rittyben:

Lol, funny you.
I hope the card is not Whot, coz Card reading has its own special card called Tarot Card.

If its Tarot Card then it would have a Picture and Name on it, this picture and name would help you know the meaning of the 3 cards you've choosing.
Re: Can You Read Cards? by rittyben(f): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, funny you.
I hope the card is not Whot, coz Card reading has its own special card called Tarot Card.

If its Tarot Card then it would have a Picture and Name on it, this picture and name would help you know the meaning of the 3 cards you've choosing.
Its whot o.
Re: Can You Read Cards? by shumuel(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
rittyben:

Its whot o.

Lol, i don't know about that o, i thought its used for gambling and not Card reading, anyways am not so sure but if you are interested in Card reading, Get a Tarot card.
Re: Can You Read Cards? by rittyben(f): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, i don't know about that o, i thought its used for gambling and not Card reading, anyways am not so sure but if you are interested in Card reading, Get a Tarot card.

tot so too. but someone just asked me to pick.

lol

the tarot card does it need magic to read?
Re: Can You Read Cards? by shumuel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
rittyben:

tot so too. but someone just asked me to pick.

lol

the tarot card does it need magic to read?

Lol, what was he/she up to ? Hope you didn't pay ? Tho really not sure but all i know is Tarot card is the real deal.

Well it depends, have heard only those that are giving the gift to translate by the Heavenlys are the only ones that can read it or those with psychic ability but i once had an app a Tarot card game, something like that and i could read and translate it although am a bit psychic, but it was made very simple that anyone could use it.

If you really want to learn how to read it then find book on Tarot card and do some little research, am sure they would help but please be careful coz Astrology could be dangerous and pull you into darkness if you go beyound limit and over step the boundaries.
Re: Can You Read Cards? by rittyben(f): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, what was he/she up to ? Hope you didn't pay ? Tho really not sure but all i know is Tarot card is the real deal.

Well it depends, have heard only those that are giving the gift to translate by the Heavenlys are the only ones that can read it or those with psychic ability but i once had an app a Tarot card game, something like that and i could read and translate it although am a bit psychic, but it was made very simple that anyone could use it.

If you really want to learn how to read it then find book on Tarot card and do some little research, am sure they would help but please be careful coz Astrology could be dangerous and pull you into darkness if you go beyound limit and over step the boundaries.
Pull me into darkness? xplain that part pls cos am kind of interested in mystics
Re: Can You Read Cards? by shumuel(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
rittyben:

Pull me into darkness? xplain that part pls cos am kind of interested in mystics

Lol, the Mystery, psychic power, its Method e.t.c encourages the Occults. Its better to go about it Electronically.

Google is your friend
Re: Can You Read Cards? by rittyben(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, the Mystery, psychic power, its Method e.t.c encourages the Occults. Its better to go about it Electronically.

Google is your friend

ok. thanks
Re: Can You Read Cards? by shumuel(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
rittyben:

ok. thanks

You are most welcome

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Happy Birthday To My First Love / Urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.