Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,990 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing (1720 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing by koife(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Naughtysite:

When women start putting you in a tight corner with their selfishness, o boy, free them. Leave that girl.

Any girl who cannot understand your predicament after you have explained it to her is not meant for you.

When I wanted marrying one girl like that and I know she is the very selfish and possessive type. She and my mum no dey follow the same way. As my men dey drag me not to marry her the girl dey one side dey issue ultimatum on date of marriage. Haha. I just freed both of them and kept my peace. 3 years later I never marry yet I never die. Nothing pass peace of mind. Now I attract younger and more beautiful girls.

The girl and her mother will dictate your marriage and home later..
Am still learning sir
Re: She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing by koife(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Naughtysite:

Simple.

Poster should understand that nobody, his father, mother, father in law or mother in law should dictate for him. His word is final. I wonder how someone should teach you how to spend, enjoy your money or ceremony.

Even the girl he is marrying should not dictate for him. That's what makes him a Man.
Tnx
Re: She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing by koife(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Naughtysite:

cheesy

Because of Toto...
Bro you should have strolled and pass..haven't you seen your mates here giving positive contribution....must you joke over everything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Men Like Women With Curves / Please Vote For 4 Me On The On Ongoing Mr Nairaland Contest / How To Finally Change Your Username On Nairaland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.