Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" (95473 Views)

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Duplex + Penthouse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Ishilove: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2015
shinejackie:

Not really, l just dey sip am small, small dey watch as my Engineer dey build this house.....l be student for this session, l dey 300 level for dept of building technology.......@spyder880 is the Professor Emeritus in the University of building technology....Nairaland Campus. kiss

@ Ishilove kiss please can you be a student of this class ....you need this design around lekki, VGC or ikoyi area and spyder880 is my friend, l will talk to him and he will give you 20% discount on the overall cost....
If we can have 40% discount, then i am game grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by mufutau55(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
spyder880:

Certainly, I love this house even to the colours of the paint, it will come out like this.

Belizimo Spyder... How many bedrooms duplex.. you did not say.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by mufutau55(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
spyder880:

This is a design developed at the studios of Shelter Consults.

Why not tell/invite them at that Studio to come display their wares here on Nairaland... Beautiful.
Can't wait to see the design for the other Flats building..

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Moana(f): 4:33am On Apr 24, 2015
shinejackie:

Not really, l just dey sip am small, small dey watch as my Engineer dey build this house.....l be student for this session, l dey 300 level for dept of building technology.......@spyder880 is the Professor Emeritus in the University of building technology....Nairaland Campus. kiss

@ Ishilove kiss please can you be a student of this class ....you need this design around lekki, VGC or ikoyi area and spyder880 is my friend, l will talk to him and he will give you 20% discount on the overall cost....
if i do not get my discount ehn? na u will build am at 50% discount grin
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Ishilove:

If we can have 40% discount, then i am game grin grin

Its an honour to have you on this thread. Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by koman: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2015
mufutau55:

Belizimo Spyder... How many bedrooms duplex.. you did not say.

Hajji M.

Oga mi,
We are Waiting for the answer to this question.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2015
mufutau55:

Why not tell/invite them at that Studio to come display their wares here on Nairaland... Beautiful.

Hajji M.

Ok, I will do that.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2015
koman:

Oga mi,
We are Waiting for the answer to this question.

This is a 5 bedroom duplex with an ante room, dining room, kitchen and kitchen store, study room, private lounge upstairs in addition to the main lounge downstairs, visitors w/c and all the frills of modern comfort grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by koman: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
spyder880:

This is a 5 bedroom duplex with an ante room, dining room, kitchen and kitchen store, study room, private lounge upstairs in addition to the main lounge downstairs, visitors w/c and all the frills of modern comfort grin

Hmmmm
Sounds juicy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Work going on without stopping, foundation of the block of flats completed, more materials arriving at site, Iron fitters making the starter bars and baskets... I have left PH to see my family in Enugu for the weekend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Osama10(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
smiley
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Smartlife(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am really following
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Saraha1(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well done
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by joladoyin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
We are following you. Weldone
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Opeyemi5(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Following
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by pretydiva(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Following keenly
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by kabir531(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wish u guys all best on d prjt...pls i want more emphasis on how d layout of d foundation is been done
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Bollinger(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
I no fil lie; see how three mofos clear that place like no mans business. I no fit do am lai lai without lawn mower or weed eater. Nija boys are strong i swear.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is nice...
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by 2sex(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:

This is a design developed at the studios of Shelter Consults.
How much did this design cost sir and how much would they charge for a 4 bedroom bungalow design with laundry room

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Obeenah(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:
To God be all the Glory!!!

We have been contracted to build two buildings in a compound in Port Harcourt. The Two buildings are going to be constructed simultaneously, my whole PH team will gather here to make this project as successful as all the others. The details of the contract are as follows;

Project: Construction of a new duplex and block of 4 flats of 2 bedrooms
Client: A Nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD
Planned duration: 100 days

Join us to monitor the progress of work at this site. Welcome.

Great work. I will be watching closely. Just to chip in. I would like to introduce a solar system for the owner of this building upon completion especially for the duplex. We also seek to partner with ur company in terms of referring us to clients u build for. 08035125915 www.solynta.com.ng

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Felicitalisco(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Weldone
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by 2sex(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Nice suggestions. I hope they are affordable. I just did a google search and they don't seem to have a website.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:
Let's insert the submersible pump. ......

Which make is this ?
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:

None of the above cheesy

Yes, they used to think the best builders studied it for 5 long years in school.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by bookaddict(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
proud to b on dis thread...... I hope I learn a lot from dis fantastic project..... engineer in training
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by stagger: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
koman:
Wow, 36m before clean water in P.H,
That's quite a depth.

That's even close. My dad's village structures (bequeathed to me and my siblings, God bless is soul) required a depth of close to 250 ft before water was struck.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by bosunjohns(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice! But aren't those excavations too wide?
spyder880:
More excavations. .....
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Emmanuel247(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
I like this let me followgrin[color=#990000]
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by bulakos: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wow my Oga this is awesome, lemme take my seat and enjoy this razzmatazz....I'm getting inspired in all your doings. Keep it Rolling

Arc. Malik

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors. / OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures.. / Ask All Your Questions On Building Foundations/structural Issues -expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.