Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Know He Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know He Loves You (809 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know He Loves You by davinero(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
[s]Ladies please pardon me if you feel I’m writing only about you, I feel you are the most vulnerable in a relationship. I mean I can’t remember the last time a guy complained of heart break.
I have five (5) proven ways to know if he really loves you.
1. When he says ‘I love you’, do you reply ‘I love you too’, ‘thank you’, ‘Ok’, ‘me too’? Are these all your replies? Try being realistic in your relationship, be plain. “I love you too” is what he wants to hear; what happened to “I’m not sure”, “time will tell” (horrible replies right?). All I’m trying to say is never believe when he says he loves you unless you know he does; then your reply should not be “I love you too” but “I know” (romantic isn’t it)? So how do you know he loves you?(read on to find out more)
2. What’s his idea of “care” that he calls you thrice a day, sends you text, buys expensive gift and takes you places doesn’t mean he cares. Every guy knows ladies like these things. What does he ask you when he calls? How was your Night? Have you eaten? How are you doing? Come on, are you not tired of all this? A caring guy is that guy that forgives easily, doesn’t find saying “I’m sorry” very difficult, knows all your secret and never uses any against you, respects your privacy, doesn’t think of you as his sex machine, spends more time with you than friends, never asks for “Sex” Yeah that’s right, if your guy has never asked for sex, he is a saint and really cares.
find out more @ www.letstalkluv.[/s]
Re: How To Know He Loves You by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok...

Now i knw he loves me..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help A Lady In Distress / Come In And Answer This Question. / PHOTO: Did Your Father Do This To You As Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.