Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away (1592 Views)

Pedigree Adult Male Boerboel For Sale / Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale / Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by LaClarias: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
I got a 25Kg bag of Pedigree Adult - Complete Nutrition - Chicken Flavor dry feed for my Pug...but she seems totally uninterested. Its been 3 weeks now and she hasn't even eaten up to a kilo.

I've had to switch her to home made feed today and she went at it like a PVC to an accreditation device smiley
It's kind of surprising because she grew up on dry feed and I only just switched to adult feed since she crossed the one year mark in February.
My predicament right now is that I'm saddled with close to a bag of Pedigree and can't bear to see it lying in a corner without fulfilling it purpose of existence (which is to be eaten with relish).

So whose interested in turning this to a happy ending?
Call or reach me on laclarias@yahoo.in !....I'm in Lagos btw!

Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by mayorall(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
LaClarias:
I got a 25Kg bag of Pedigree Adult - Complete Nutrition - Chicken Flavor dry feed for my Pug...but she seems totally uninterested. Its been 3 weeks now and she hasn't even eaten up to a kilo.

I've had to switch her to home made feed today and she went at it like a PVC to an accreditation device smiley
It's kind of surprising because she grew up on dry feed and I only just switched to adult feed since she crossed the one year mark in February.
My predicament right now is that I'm saddled with close to a bag of Pedigree and can't bear to see it lying in a corner without fulfilling it purpose of existence (which is to be eaten with relish).

Call or reach me on 08033297771!....I'm in Lagos btw!

Soak it in hot/cold water to make it soft . Then add two spoons of powdered milk, stir. Make sure there is no milk at the surface so your dog won't just lick the milk and go. Try it sir.
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by wheezyoung(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
LaClarias:

Call or reach me on 08033297771!....I'm in Lagos btw!
am interested
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by LaClarias: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2015
mayorall:

Soak it in hot/cold water to make it soft . Then add two spoons of powdered milk, stir. Make sure there is no milk at the surface so your dog won't just lick the milk and go. Try it sir.

Thanks Mayorall. But I thought dogs are lactose intolerant??
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by LaClarias: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2015
wheezyoung:
am interested

Just hola!
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2015
my GSD rejected that very brand of pedegree too.

i still have some left too
even when i mix it with milk or even jojo
she would need to be extremely hungry before she resort to it

whoever will be picking this should consider compensating you sha
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by mayorall(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
LaClarias:

Thanks Mayorall. But I thought dogs are lactose intolerant??

No. Not all. Those that are lactose intolerant lack or are not able to produce lactase in their system to break down lactose into it's smaller units ( Glucose and galactose).
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by LaClarias: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
sledjama:
my GSD rejected that very brand of pedegree too.

i still have some left too
even when i mix it with milk or even jojo
she would need to be extremely hungry before she resort to it

whoever will be picking this should consider compensating you sha

Thanks for the feedback Sledjama....so it means that whoever is looking to take possession should be certain that their mutt will do justice to it!
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by Prodeegee(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2015
LaClarias:

Thanks for the feedback Sledjama....so it means that whoever is looking to take possession should be certain that their mutt will do justice to it!

You probably started the pup on something better than pedigree, and u Are bending to the dog's wish because you have money to throw Around. What breed is your dog?
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by LaClarias: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

You probably started the pup on something better than pedigree, and u Are bending to the dog's wish because you have money to throw Around. What breed is your dog?

It isn't about "having money to throw around", she aint eating and would you rather I watch her starve? She is a Pug and I started her on Purina.
Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by Prodeegee(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
LaClarias:

It isn't about "having money to throw around", she aint eating and would you rather I watch her starve? She is a Pug and I started her on Purina.

Basically, we are saying thesame thing. Just in different terms

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Adult Dry Feed - Give Away by tafolayan90(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2015
I need it oooi

(1) (Reply)

8months Old Male Slant German Sherperd For Sale....long Coat / DDR GSD Capt. Muller Is Ready For STUD / Only For Serious Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.